Robin Trapped in a Hotel Room (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 2 weeks ago
rtbw wrote: 3 weeks ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago

Oh there is nothing as sweetly irritating as having an itch that can't be scratched while tied-down.
I didn't even know itching powder is a real thing. But I don't think I'd like to have itching powder on me while tied down, although I imagine that's a plausible scenario for a trap on Batman. I do like the idea of being overpowered by itching powder though before being bound. Have you tried itching powder in your TUGs?

Some villain tips an industrial strength itching powder on our heroes (naturally including Batgirl, can't have her missing out), which is so bad it incapacitates them. It's short lasting, so the villains use their discomfort to tie them in another diabolical death trap.

Sounds right up the Joker's ally.
That really does sound like a great scenario. I'd love to see Batman, Robin, and Batgirl squirming to relieve their itching all over. I'd like to see any other superhero face that kind of torment too...like Wonder Woman.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 2 weeks ago
Reidy wrote: 2 weeks ago
rtbw wrote: 3 weeks ago

I didn't even know itching powder is a real thing. But I don't think I'd like to have itching powder on me while tied down, although I imagine that's a plausible scenario for a trap on Batman. I do like the idea of being overpowered by itching powder though before being bound. Have you tried itching powder in your TUGs?

Some villain tips an industrial strength itching powder on our heroes (naturally including Batgirl, can't have her missing out), which is so bad it incapacitates them. It's short lasting, so the villains use their discomfort to tie them in another diabolical death trap.

Sounds right up the Joker's ally.
That really does sound like a great scenario. I'd love to see Batman, Robin, and Batgirl squirming to relieve their itching all over. I'd like to see any other superhero face that kind of torment too...like Wonder Woman.
A superhero's purpose is to be tied up and struggling for our amusement.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Loving this. Hope there’s more
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

geelcarl wrote: 1 week ago Loving this. Hope there’s more
Yes, there's more! I just need to write it down
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic