"Crazy Girls Are The Most Fun" [M/F]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

"Crazy Girls Are The Most Fun" [M/F]

Post by El_llama »

Hello everyone. I had a fun bit of tie up fun last year and I’ve decided to share it with yourselves. TW: this story contains themes around consensual non-consent (CNC). Obviously, it was previously talked about beforehand, and safety words/gestures were discussed. Additionally, I regularly checked she was okay throughout (she was).

It was a busy day at work, but I had no intention of working. I was sat in the stockroom scrolling on my phone and saw a message pop up from Helena. Helena was a girl who lived in London, but regularly came up to Liverpool to see family and dog-sit when they were away. Whenever she was up, we would catch-up and occasionally hook-up so I was expecting a text from her sooner or later. The contents of the text made me raise an eyebrow however: “Want to know what my mundane superpower is?”
“Go on?” I replied.
“I know what anybody’s into. You know… what their kink is,” She responded.
“Okay then. What’s Daniel’s kink?” Referring to a mutual friend who has zero luck with women.
“He craves a quiet Friday night with the football,”.
“Brilliant,” I replied with a laughing emoji, “Go on then, what’s my kink?”
“You like to tie girls up,” she replied with a winking emoji. This was no secret given our previous experiences together, but it had never gotten kinkier than choking or a hand over her mouth.
I simply responded with a GIF from breaking bad where Walter White says “You got me,”.
“Want to know mine?” she asked accompanied with the eyes emoji.
“Go on…”
There was a long pause before her next message. “I want to be tied up. But I want to pretend I don’t. I want to fight it, you know what I mean????”
“Crazy girl”, I responded with a winking emoji.
“Crazy girls are the most fun,” she replied.
The next messages were spent talking details of our next ‘date’. We also discussed how she wanted things to go down, and how to signal if she wanted to stop. We agreed on a film and takeaway sushi date the followiIng Friday.

I rang the doorbell to her parent’s house. They were away on holiday, so Helena had the house to herself… and her yappy dog. I was wearing blue shorts and a red oversized t-shirt with red converse on my feet. Over one shoulder I slung a large rucksack filled with rope and bondage gear. I was 26 years old, 5’11”, averagely muscly from football, blond medium length hair with facial features that people often describe as “chiseled”. Helena opened the door. She was also 26 years old, 5’6”, slim but with curved hips and large breasts. Her brown hair hung loosely to her shoulders, perfectly framing her soft face and bright red lips. I raised an eyebrow at what she was wearing; a red onesie with the hood pulled up, and white ankle length socks. She smiled sweetly at me and leant against the door frame, “Hi,” she said while linking her hands in front of her.
“I see we’re dressing formally for this?” I chided her.
“Fuck right off, you’re dressed like you’ve just come from a baseball game!” She laughed, turned and motioned me to come in. “Come on in then… James Bond,” she chided back with a wink. We sat down in the living room , put on Netflix and ordered some sushi.

After some time, I felt a hand lightly squeeze my thigh. I turned to her and lightly kissed her on the lips. Things very quickly turned into a steamy make-out session, and I could feel both our hearts were racing at what was to come. She sat up and asked “Still up for some kinky shit?”.
I nodded in response
“Come upstairs then, the dog’s getting jealous”. She got up and trotted up the stairs. I got up and grabbed my bag, she shouted down “Shut the door when you come up! Keep the dog downstairs!”

When I came up into her room, she was sat on the end of her bed, smiling. Her room had the tell-tale signs that it had been refurbished after she had moved out. Plain painted pale green walls, cream make-up stand, and a white mattress with large mirror doors, all lacking the character and signs of use that come with a room being lived in. The bed she was sat on had a white wooden frame, with a white parrot motif bedspread. She smiled sweetly and asked “Are you not gonna help me get undressed?”. I leaned in and kissed her. When I reached for the zip at the top of her onesie, she pushed my hand away and said ”No! Not like that!”. I leaned back and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Come on then, help me get undressed!” she declared.
“Oh I see,” I said, “You ready?”.
“Fucking hurry up!” After she said this, I slid behind her and kissed her neck. She started to breathe out a petulant sigh but it was cut short by me pulling her hair and forcing her onto her back. “NO! GET O-MMMMPH!” she was cut short by my hand clamping over her mouth and holding her down while I knelt over her, straddling her body. I looked into her eyes and they were full of fire and she grabbed my arm to try and force my hand away. I fought off her other hand as I pulled the zip on the front of her onesie down to expose her chest and upper body. I let go of her mouth and she immediately sat up. I brought my arm around behind her chest and grabbed a tight hold of her hair with my right hand while I worked her clothes off her shoulders and pulled her arms out of the sleeves to expose her full torso. Helena half heartedly pulled away so I gripped her hair tighter and pulled her closer to me. “Not wearing a bra? A bit slutty if you ask me,” I chided her and she responded with a short nervous laugh before leaning in for a passionate kiss. I pushed her back down and turned around to pull her legs out of the onesie, leaving her socks on her feet. She wriggled underneath me and fought against it. Despite a couple of kicks to the head, I pulled her clothes off and left them at the foot of the bed.

Helena sat herself back on the edge of the bed, now naked and eagerly watching for what came next. I reached into my bag and pulled out a black leather collar with a sliver ring attached to the front. I knelt on the bed behind her and started to bring the collar around her neck. She ducked down to avoid it, so brought my left arm forwards and wrapped it around her neck. She tried to slip away, prompting me to tighten my grip. I cooed in her ear “Are you going to behave? Are you going to be a good girl?” and she tried to buck me off. With my right hand I put down the collar and slapped her inner thigh, prompting a moan through gritted teeth. Grabbing the collar again, I worked it around her neck and locked it in place with its padlock. I manhandled Helena round so that she was facing the mirror and brought the key in front of her face, she carried on grabbing at my arm and the collar. “See this? It’s mine,” I goaded her while pocketing the key “And you’re all mine too,” I said while groping her breasts. She let out a low pleasured moan before trying to wriggle free again. In response, I pulled my left hand over her mouth while squeezing a nipple with the other. “MMMMMMMMPPH!” She moaned at me through the mirror, her raised eyebrows pleading for more. “Cute,” I mocked her before letting go and walking over to my bag.

“Ready to get tied up?” I asked her having emptied my bag onto the bedroom floor. Still breathless, Helena looked up at me and nodded, her tongue slightly sticking out of her open mouth. She pushed the duvet off the bed and sat cross-legged in the middle of it. I grabbed a length of white rope and knelt on the bed next to her. “Wrist please!” I said, prompting her to hide her hands behind her. “Again?” I said with a raised eyebrow. She stuck her tongue out at me before planting a quick kiss on my cheek. I pushed her onto her back and worked her right hand from underneath her. I coiled a loop of rope around her wrist and she started grabbing at the rope with her other hand. “This will be a lot easier to do safely if you stop fighting with me at this point,” I sighed.
“That sounds like your problem,” she smiled back. I knelt over her arm to block her squirming. I snuggly wrapped rope around her wrist before knotting it off. I took the trailing end of rope and tied it to the bedframe, forcing her arm upwards and away from her body towards a typical ‘spread eagle’ position. I repeated the same process on her left hand, securing it to the corresponding part of the bed frame with an equal amount of squirming and pulling from Helena as the previous arm. I stood up and sighed, grabbing another pile of white rope. “Right, let’s get your legs all helpless,”. She struggled and wriggled away from me as I flattened her right leg and sat lightly on the top of her right thigh. Manhandling her against the accompanying struggles, I wrapped rope above her right knee, coiling snuggly up her thigh before knotting it off and leaving enough trailing rope to secure it later. I shuffled down her leg and wrapped rope around her socked right ankle before knotting it off and again leaving the trailing end for securing later. I repeated the process on her left thigh and ankle. By the time I was knotting off her ankle rope, she had stopped squirming. “Bored of struggling? Or just out of steam?” I mocked her, while leaning over her ankle ropes. She responded by flicking her leg up to land a light kick on my cheek. I sat up to give her a blank look and she laughed. I landed another slap to the inside of her thigh, causing her to jolt upright against her arm restraints and moan through gritted teeth. I stepped off the foot of the bed and pulled on Helena’s legs to move her downwards until her arm ropes went tight, keeping her hands tightly above her head. I pulled her right leg outwards and tightly secured it to the bed leg before pulling on her thigh rope and secured it to the frame of the bed once her leg was stretched out as far as it could. I repeated the same process on her left leg, leaving her stretched out in a tight ‘spreadeagle’ position with her knees bowed outwards slightly by her thigh restraints.

Helena craned her neck forwards and let out a horny grunt and clenched her fists as she tested her bonds, realising she was tightly bound and helpless. I strode over and climbed on top of her, straddling her torso. “You’ve sure acted like a little shit given that you knew you were going to end up helpless like this,” I cooed as I caressed her breasts and kissed her lips. She bent her neck forwards towards me, signaling she wanted another kiss. When I leaned in, she took a breath in and spat in my face. I recoiled, wiping the spit off my face “Fine… that’s fine”. I stepped off her and grabbed the microfoam tape and shears from the floor before working her socks off her roped feet, throwing one on the floor and balling the other up. Straddling her torso again, I peeled the tape off the roll and hovering over her face, measured a length large enough for a gag. I cut the length off and lightly wrapped it back around the roll for safe keeping. Helena clamped her mouth shut when I produced the sock, making unflinching eye-contact as she did so. “NOW you decide to shut up!” I teased her, Helena didn’t move. I leaned back and lightly slapped her pussy, causing her to pull against her bonds and moan in surprise and pleasure. I stuffed the sock into her mouth and held it in place with my hand. “MMMMMMPH MEEPH OOHP!” she moaned as I stuck the white tape over her mouth and rubbed it smooth. I could see her trying to work the sock free, but the band of tape that was plastered from just blow her nose to her chin and spanned across from cheek to cheek was tightly keeping the sock in place. I leaned over her, “Look at you all helpless now. If you’re planning on escaping, can I suggest you do it now, because I’ve got lots of fucked up shit I want to do to you,”. Helena let out a moan and a shudder, before feebly twisting in her tight bonds and letting out a more resigned moan. I caressed her naked breasts and tracked my hand up towards her face. Using my thumb and forefinger, I pinched her nose closed, cutting off her air. Silently, Helena’s eyes went wide and she writhed against my hand and her ropes. I let go and she let out a gasping moan. I said softly “Whaaaat? Don’t you like that? Not gonna spit at me again?” before pinching her nose again. I waited around 5 seconds before letting go again. “The more you struggle, the harder it is on yourself, baby,” I said patronizingly, prompting a pleading moan. Pinching her nose again, I cooed “I thought you liked being choked? What’s the problem baby?”. The longer I held it, the more desperately she tried to jerk away from me, prompting me to hold her chin to keep her head still. Watching her chest heave as she struggled for air. Helena let out a gasping moan and looked me pleadingly in the eye with her nose flaring as she tried to regain her breath. I surprised her by pinching her nose again when she breathed out, prompting a quiet, strained moan. I started slowly counting “30…29…28…27…” and she tried to jerk away again. I held her for a second and then let go to let her regain her breath. “You wanted this baby, don’t give me stink eye,” I chided her and raised my hand up again. She took a deep breath and I clamped her nose shut again. I started counting again “30,29,28…” she lay still and I decided to mess with her further by slowing down my count towards the end “6……5……4…..3…..2….1….a half….a quarter,”. She squirmed and bucked against her bonds as I slowly counted until I let go. When I did so she took a moment to catch her breath before letting out an annoyed moan.

I stood up off the bed and got undressed, my rock hard penis glad to be free from my boxers. Leaning over my pile of bondage gear, I grabbed the black ‘magic wand’ vibrator and turned it on and off to test it. I lay on top of her bound body and place a kiss over her gagged lips. Working my way down her body, I kissed her neck, along her chest and across both breasts. I looked up and said “Do you want to have some fun?” while motioning between her legs with my eyes.
“Mmmmph!” she responded.
“Haha say please,”
“Mmmmph phhhmmmm,” she tried to formulate a response.
“Yeah, I’m not hearing a please,”
“MMMMMPH PHHHHMP!” as she replied, her biceps tensed as if they would help form the words through the gag.
“Okay theeeen,” I playfully shrugged while shuffling down so I was sat between her legs. Slowly using my right hand, I stroked her vagina up and down before slipping a finger in and rubbing it against her clitoris. Helena flexed and moaned at the feeling. I looked up and saw her wide eyes begging for more. I slipped a second finger in and got another pleasure moan in response. Feeling how wet she was at her predicament, I started increasing the speed and depth of my strokes. Helena’s breathing got heavier and heavier, accompanied with sustained gagged moans and the occasional “MOO MPPPH!” which I translated in my to “Oh fuck!”. As her moans got louder, I looked up to see her looking at all of her bonds while pulling against them. “More?” I asked breathlessly.
“MMMHMMM!” she moaned through her gag and nodded. I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. I pushed it against her clit while continuing my strokes in her pussy, and was rewarded with a set of moans that became an octave higher. Her moaning got increasingly intense, so I looked up again, making eye contact with wide pleading eyes. Helena let out what would have been a pleasured scream, had it not been for the gag muffling it, and pulled against all of the ropes holding her tight. Slowing my strokes, I felt her pussy twitch as she came, moaning and twisting her head in pleasure. I stroked the vibrator up and down against her clit, prompting her to renew her moans and resulting in her leg ropes getting taught as she tried to move them upwards. Adjusting my sitting position, I sat straddling her abdomen, vibrator still rubbing on her clit. I grabbed hold of my dick and started pumping up and down. Breathlessly, I asked her “On your face?” and she nodded through moans. Stroking my dick up and down I looked at her gorgeous restrained body, muscles flexing as she pulled against the ropes. I looked into her big expectant eyes and felt my orgasm coming. Removing the vibrator from her clit, I leant forwards over her, still pumping my dick. Helena moaned and pulled against her arm bindings in anticipation. Unable to hold it anymore, I let out a groan as a wave of pleasure washed over me; and my hot load pumped over Helena’s face, gagged mouth and onto her breast.

“FuuuuUUUUUUUuuuck!” I exclaimed with a smile. I looked at Helena and asked “Do you want some more?” while gesturing to the vibrator.
“MMM mmm,” she responded while shaking her head. I took the gag off and removed the now sodden sock. Helena let out a smiling sigh and I kissed her softly on the lips. I untied her from the bed. Helena complained that the process was taking too long throughout, but declined to help at any point. I put my boxers and shirt back on, while she put her onesie back on and dove under the blanket. I lay behind her and put my arm on to big spoon her, hearing a jingle from underneath her onesie. “For god sakes…collar,” I sighed while getting back up.
“Leave it…. While you’re up though, let the dog in please,” she mumbled. I went downstairs and let her dog out of the living room before joining her in bed. “Thank you,” she whispered.
“Thank you too,” I smiled while kissing her neck.

She slept for almost 90 minutes before waking back up. She asked me to take the collar off, and told me to stay the night. I agreed, on the proviso that she lends me a toothbrush.

Soon after, she returned to London. There haven’t been any further kinky adventures with Helena since this, but there have been plenty of horny drunken texts about it.
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Yeah that's hot! Kinky girl that likes being tied up? Why is she not girlfriend'd up?
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Crazy girls are the most fun, now, aren't they?
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Your stories are the best!!

Don't suppose you're taking applications....?
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!!! In response:

PenelopeRopes wrote: 2 months ago Yeah that's hot! Kinky girl that likes being tied up? Why is she not girlfriend'd up?
She's not a girlfriend for a couple reasons. She lives away, and I recently found out she has a boyfriend (that she's had for 3 years) :x
AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 months ago Crazy girls are the most fun, now, aren't they?
I think we're all a little bit crazy to be honest :lol:
ZiptieFanatic wrote: 2 months ago Your stories are the best!!

Don't suppose you're taking applications....?
Applications? :lol: makes me sound like a hiring manager. Always accepting applications through my strict hiring processes :mrgreen:

PM if you're bored
Ms Evie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ms Evie »

Wow! Amazingly hot story as always! If only I lived in Liverpool and not on the other side of the world…
Newly-transitioned trans girl looking to chat about and explore all things kink - come say hi!
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Ms Evie wrote: 2 months ago Wow! Amazingly hot story as always! If only I lived in Liverpool and not on the other side of the world…
Haha thank you. Yes, it was very hot. Glad you loved it!

PM if you're bored
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Very fun story, Absolutely LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing.

I do think the since shes, got a boyfriend and she's doing this with you may be the resaons why she's not girlfriend material (for anyone)?
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

Hmmm maybe. Girl trouble, ey :lol:

PM if you're bored
KristiKR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KristiKR »

Nice job on the story. Sometimes being a little crazy is fun haha