The Business Trip (M/F,F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 months ago @Lost_the_keys This is so much fun to read; don't leave us hanging ;)
Thanks! Sorry, was in Europe last week. I’ll have to get some of the other nights added to this (now that I’m mot as tied up).
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Monday night…

Jenny was scheduled to work later tonight at the conference she was in town for, so I had a spare key to ‘surprise’ her when she got back to her hotel room…

Getting a message that things had wrapped up earlier than anticipated, I had to really hurry once I got to her hotel!

Taking two pair of my handcuffs, I quickly tied the middle of a rope to the chain of each pair and set them on the top corners of the bed, running the rope ends down the sides of the bed and securely tying them to the bed frame legs.

Grabbing a few more items, I turned off all the lights, stripped and got on the bed. I used a long rope to tie my ankles, cinching snd knotting snugly between them and leaving the rope ends dangling off the bottom of the bed. Knowing I was running out of time, I slipped the vibrating cock ring over my cock, positioning it around the base of my shaft and turned it on. (Jenny loved adding toys to our kinky fun.)

I had found the black thigh high stockings Jenny had worn last night and pulled each one down over my head as a nylon hood then ‘borrowed’ her black ball gag, bucking it into my mouth over the nylon stockings. It wasn’t nearly as filling on me as it was on her, but I knew she would like seeing it on me.

Extending my left arm to the top corner of the king size bed, I locked both of the cuffs around my left wrist and set the double locks on each of them.

I reached my right arm out toward the other pair or cuffs and had to really stretch to lock the two cuffs awkwardly around my right wrist. In my rush to get the cuffs in place, I had tied them quite close to the sides of the bed, forcing me to have my arms fully stretched to my sides. As I struggled to set the double locks, I thought to myself that Jenny would enjoy seeing me so securely locked down.

Finally ready for her arrival, I tossed the cuff key 🗝️ onto the floor beside the bed.

I was NOT getting out of this now until she released me…
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I can't wait for the next part
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Alboreland wrote: 1 month ago I can't wait for the next part
Glad you enjoyed so far!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What a friend you have, and what a great time you had with her
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

rtbw wrote: 1 month ago What a friend you have, and what a great time you had with her
Thanks, still catching up on the nights as time permits.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Monday night continued…

I hadn’t been lying there in the dark very long before I head the electronic lock on the door clicking and the door open. A few moments later I heard a giggle as I saw Jenny’s silhouette appear in the dark room, moving closer to inspect her ‘captive’.

“VERY nice!” She complimented, standing by the nightstand and seeing how strictly my arms were spread and cuffed as she gave a playful tug at the rope securing the cuffs to the bed frame below, both of us knowing I wasn’t getting out of that until she released me.

Moving around the bottom of the bed, her keen eye quickly noticed that my bound feet were not tied to the bed. “Must have been in a hurry??” Jenny teased as she gave a sharp tug at the ropes hanging off the bottom of the bed and tied them to a leg under the bed frame. “That’s better!” She seductively taunted as she slipped her heels off.

Pulling off the tight fitting sweater she was wearing and letting her dress pants drop to the floor, Jenny climbed onto the bed, straddling me wearing only her sheer taupe pantyhose and black bra.

“Looks like you’re wearing MY stockings tonight.” She teased as she rubbed her hand along my nylon covered face. “Very kinky! I love it, but I think you like them better on me.”

Knowing my nylon fetish very well, we both knew she was right as she playfully rubbed her silky feet along the sides of my bound legs while she sat on them.

Leaning down, Jenny gave me a kiss on the ball gag, her hands rubbing down my chest as I pulled against the cuffs in anticipation, bringing a smile to her face as she watched me helplessly straining against the cuffs below her.

Finally her hands reached my fully erect cock, giving it a good squeeze, pressing the vibrating cock ring against it as she began to rub my head and shaft against herself. Sliding further down my legs, Jenny began to tease my cock. Using her lips… her tongue… her hands…. she took her time driving me absolutely crazy. The more my body tensed and pulled against the ropes and cuffs, the more she teased. Jenny was seriously enjoying the total control over me that I had given her tonight! Finally she got me off, the kept on teasing until she got me hard again.

Reaching up, she unbuckled and removed the ball gag from my mouth and pulled the stockings off my head. “Your turn!” She instructed as she straddled my head…

Leaning up, I began to lick and tease her through her wet pantyhose. It only took a few minutes and she was squirming on my face. Getting off me, Jenny quickly removed her pantyhose and bra, the straddled me again, using my vibrating cock like her own personal vibe. It didn’t take her long before she slid down my throbbing shaft and fucked the hell out of me.

I love the grin on her face she has when she has me completely at her mercy!

She left me stuck like that for a while after our fun as she walked around naked organizing her stuff for work tomorrow, knowing I was getting turned on again.

Then, after leaving me to wait snd get horny again, she climbed back on the bed and had her fun with me again.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiengag5 wrote: 3 weeks ago Great bondage story.
Thanks!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

That's a great continuation to the story. I think you two would really enjoy live roleplaying as a superhero/heroine and villain. It would add a whole new dimension to your meet meetups
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

rtbw wrote: 2 weeks ago That's a great continuation to the story. I think you two would really enjoy live roleplaying as a superhero/heroine and villain. It would add a whole new dimension to your meet meetups
I agree, I think it would! Closest we had was some fun with her in a few Halloween costumes.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 weeks ago
rtbw wrote: 2 weeks ago That's a great continuation to the story. I think you two would really enjoy live roleplaying as a superhero/heroine and villain. It would add a whole new dimension to your meet meetups
I agree, I think it would! Closest we had was some fun with her in a few Halloween costumes.
Those sound like they'd make great stories here too
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Great story! Sounds like a lot of fun)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

rtbw wrote: 2 weeks ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 weeks ago
Those sound like they'd make great stories here too
Yes they would, but time to write everything is the challenge.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

NR47 wrote: 2 weeks ago Great story! Sounds like a lot of fun)
It was, thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic