My First Girlfriend (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My First Girlfriend (M/F)

Post by TieOrBeTied »

For some context: this takes place the summer I graduated high school. At the time, her and I were both 18. I’m 5’11” and slim with blonde hair and she was about 5’6” with long black hair and pretty brown eyes. For the purpose of anonymity, I will refer to her as Katie.

It was a summer of love for us, and we were each others’ first everything. It had only been a month or so since we’d taken each other’s virginity and we were still learning and exploring how to do things. I’ll never forget the day, as we had gone on a beautiful hike that morning and just gotten back from lunch when she asked me, “what if you tie me up?”

No, this wasn’t random, I’m not that lucky. We had previously talked about things and I mentioned that bondage had always been a turn on for me, and my eyes lit up like a bright bulb when she said that.

“Are you sure you’d be comfortable?” I asked, trying to be a good boyfriend and contain my excitement.

“Yes, I think so,” she said. We decided that if she held up three fingers that I was going too far, since I told her that I’d be taping her mouth shut. I did in fact have some duct tape in my room, though I didn’t mention to her that it was there initially for my own self bondage purposes. Thankfully, the roll had a decent amount.

After some making out, fooling around, and clothing removal, I instructed her to put her hands behind her back and I taped them together. Then, I did the same for her ankles and shins. Though I knew a few good ties and wanted to use them, I also wanted her to be comfortable so I kept it simple as I duct taped her mouth. There she was, naked and bound, looking cute as ever.

I let her struggle around for a while before cuddling up behind her. I started simple, kissing her neck and fingering her for a bit. I listened to her breathe and moan as I was super turned on by now. I continued to fondle her and move my hands all over her body and she moaned in pleasure.

Then, I took it up a notch, pulling on her hair and looking at her in the eyes while I fingered her.

“You like this?” I asked. She nodded and whined, eyes begging for more. I kept going and her hips started moving back and forth. At one point, she reached back with her bound hands and grabbed my dick, though she had trouble stroking or doing anything in her position. I didn’t mind at all.

Finally I picked her up out of bed and took off her gag, kissing her and pinning her to the wall. I played with her while she moaned into my mouth. Then, I helped her onto her knees where she sucked me off to completion. Afterwards, I let her go and she said she wanted to try it again sometime. Then, we cuddled and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon :)

Sorry if this is short or not as well written as some others on here, just wanted to share an experience I had!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Nothing wrong about a short story!

Specially when it was everyone's first time :3
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieOrBeTied »

Haha thank you! @Flyingvulture
Last edited by TieOrBeTied 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Very nice! Simple is sweet!
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieOrBeTied »

Glad you like it! @AmyRu
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

TieOrBeTied wrote: 4 months ago Glad you like it! @AmyRu
Did you ever tie her again?
TieOrBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieOrBeTied »

@AmyRu a few times yes thankfully :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nice story!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice story
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Fun read, you guys were lucky! Hope to read more :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Cute story!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

This was a very good quick story and sounded like a good time
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Cute story! It brings back a lot of good memories from when I first got started with bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic