Babysitting for my cousin (mm/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitting for my cousin (mm/F)

Post by Suzi Q »

When my hub and I were dating, We went up to visit my family in Boston, we stayed with my older cousin Debbie, her husband Charlie and their son, Dylan age 9. To thank them for their hosting us and letting us use their home, we offered to give them a night out. We stayed with Dylan for the evening, Dylan wanted to have a friend over, even better someone to keep him occupied.

Debbie and Charlie took advantage of our offer leaving us with the boys. We fed them played a board game. Of course, one thing lead to another and somehow we got playing with some twine/rope. I’m not sure how it came up but wouldn’t be surprised if my now husband put the idea in the boys heads. They wanted to tie me (his 2nd cousin) up.

After some coaxing from my boyfriend and the boys pleading, I said sure. It was pretty lame at first but fun. They'd tie my hands and feet. i’d get out, rinse and repeat…lol. Finally, with some help from my boyfriend, I couldn't get undone, I sat there on the sofa, tied up in shorts, braless, in a spaghetti string top. My sweet boyfriend had them find a rag and they gagged me. It was so much fun. Let’s be clear on this nothing happened when the boys were around but, my boyfriend (future husband) loved it. He’d send them out on a “mission” and he’d play with me or kiss me. I was so turned on (so was he, lol). I haven't thought of this in years.

I don’t remember all the details of that evening. I know we were in the living room and watched some detective show. I spent most of the evening tied up and gagged. One of the boys would occasionally undo the gag for me to sip a drink or for some conversation but, then would put it right back in. I played it up for all of them. I was going to say for the boys but, my bf liked it as my they did. I do remember sitting on the sofa, I’d cozied up to my bf, he put his arm around me, oh God I was so into that. He got up and both boys sat on each side of me. He came back out and made some comment like, “Well, it looks like i’ve been replaced.” The boys were very sweet maybe a bit touchy feely? Nothing bad but, they liked having their hands on my bare legs. I’m pretty sure after the TV show we sent them on to bed. I was still tied up. They didn’t want to go but, we’d promised their parents what time they’d go to bed. Both boys gave me a hug while I was still tied up and told me good night. I slid forward on the sofa so they could hub me. After they went to bed, I did have my bf undo me so I could go to the facilities. He retied me when I came out. I know we made out when they’d let, That was fun. When my cousin got home, I’d been untied we went to the basement where there guest room was. i got tied to the bed and we had some GREAT sex!!

Years later, we went to Dylan’s wedding. He asked me if I remember the evening I sat for him. I said of course, I’m pretty sure I blushed a little bit. He told me he had a great time and wished I’d lived closer to him. I told him I had fun too.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

nice experience, sounds very memorable for everyone involved
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

OMG, where were you when I had a babysitter... two 9 year old boys and a college girl tied up, VEERY FUN!! Your hub sounds fun too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic