Hogtying Myself For The First Time (NB/Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hogtying Myself For The First Time (NB/Self)

Post by PepperFugita »

Hello again people. Today we will go back directly to usual posts, reporting another one of my experiences with self-bondage, this time playing with something new and trickier, in search for a new air.
This play will follow the same main concept of the past one, some kind of challenge with predefined destinations that I need to follow while I am bound, to get myself free. I.e., an escape challenge.

This time, the play would be that I would hogtie myself. I already tried hogtieing many times in the past, but in very simple and amateur ways, where I could get myself out easily slipping my wrists trough the shoelaces, and the ties where pretty loose and inefficient, what turned this kind of trick possible. But today, things will be different, as I am more experienced now, and I have many lectures about more complex self-bondage tricks.

The main idea here is, I would lay my scissors in the corner of my bedroom, while I would tightly hogtie myself in the living room of my house, tie my big toes together with a shoelace and gag myself. But this time, instead of gagging myself with my own underwear, I would gag myself with my own used socks, and the underwear would be put on my head, forcing me to breath my own bodily fluids. Then, I would need to slowly crawl through the whole house to reach my bedroom, cut the ropes and free myself.

So, with the whole idea and plan formulated, I would need to wait a good opportunity to put this plan on practice. And the opportunity came.
My family (more specifically my sister) would get a medical appointment in a neighbour city, they would stay a plenty amount of time outside, while in this meantime, I would be playing my private games.

--11/07/2023—

I slowly open my eyes, rubbing them from sleep, hearing the default alarm of my phone, I immediately get up and turn it off, with my head still a little dizzy. Regular schedule, 8 A.M.
Except that this time, I screwed up the things a little. I not only had a hard sleeping, but I also got really carried away by my edging in the past day (I did two days of edging, like the last time), so I gone to sleep really late, what fucked up a little my nighttime together my lust filled fantasies in bed.

I followed the same procedure as the last time, I would stay in bed until my parents where outside, would not eat my breakfast, scrolling in my phone and viewing YouTube videos to kill time. My family took their time to prepare themselves in this trip, going out nearly one hour later than they said in the last days, they still didn’t notice that I did not ate my breakfast as I usually do, and my anticipation kept being fed by them.

Then, the same scene played again, just as the last time. They called me, said the instructions on how I should take care of home while they were out, and asked me to shut the door down after they left. I did as asked, locked the garage door and the latch, and waited for them to left.
When I finally heard the gates closing with their characteristic metallic noises, and the frictions of the tires of the wheel from my sister’s car against the concrete road, I immediately got things ready.

I caught my coils of rope, my roll of duct tape, a jaw clip, a marker and my scissors. “Why the marker?” You can ask, and I answer: “To write naughty things thorough my body”.
Then, the first things that I did, was stripping myself nude and writing in my body. I firstly wrote “PANTIES WASHING MACHINE” in my tummy, then “WHORE” in my inner right thigh, “USE HERE” behind my left thigh with an arrow pointing directly to my anus, below my right breast “SLUT”, and to finish, below my left breast was written “FUCKMEAT”.

Sometimes the perspective tricked me. Writing in your own body through an upper angle instead of looking from the front is awkward, writing below my breasts was even harder, because I depended exclusively in the perspective of the mirror and its inverted image. I spelled some inverted letters, then I would need to pass my finger to erase it and write over again.
But it was worth it. The vision of seeing these profane words written through my slim body, juxtaposing over my soft and tanned skin, was something that really got me hard.
A thought that got me even hornier, was imagining myself bound and blindfolded, while my owner writes these things through my body, things that I wouldn’t even know, because I wouldn’t see it. I spent some time imagining my owner taking pictures of me, then showing my humiliating predicament to me after sex, or even… sharing these pictures with other people.

Then, I laid the scissors on the ground, in the very corner of the room. I would need to crawl over the whole floor to reach it. So, I caught my ropes, my tape, shoelace, panties and socks, and brought everything with me to the living room. I stared myself in the big mirror in the living room corridor again, observing the words in my body, remembering me of how filthy I am.

I realized that I forgot to give a basic description of my figure in the last post, so I think that this is an appropriate moment to do it: "Imagine a well shaven non-binary fem-presenting young adult, with tanned and soft skin, the height of your average girl (5’5), black hair a little below her shoulders, fleshy lips, honey eyes, very slim body and curves, petite shy breasts, kind of thick thighs and considerably large glutes (I do glute training at the gym)."
Now, let’s continue.

I laid great part of my items in the right couch of the main sofa, where I would observe and think what I should do.

First, the sock gagging. But before doing it, I carefully tied my hair with a jaw clip, and this time I made sure to tie it well, to avoid strands being glued to the tape, like happened in the last time.
Then, I sat in the left couch of the sofa, and did a little of edging, feeling all my pre flowing through the head of my shaft, staining my hands with it, while I brought my used socks next to my face, feeling the smell entering through my nostrils. While I pleased myself, I reflexively opened my mouth of sheer excitement and pleasure, and I utilized this window to put the socks in my mouth.
I put the first one, and it already filled my whole mouth, then I tried to stuff the second, but it simply wouldn’t enter, it was physically impossible for me put both at the same time in my mouth. I bit down and felt it’s taste inside my mouth, and then passed many loops of duct tape over my mouth and behind my head. And just as like the last time, I tried to spit and talk, but I just emitted that muffled moans as always.

Second, tie my big toes. I sat myself in the cold ground of the living room, bringing my ropes, panties, and my shoelace. Then I used the shoelace (I don’t use it to tie myself anymore, but I keep all with me for whenever I need), looping and tying it many times around my big toes, finishing everything with a simple knot, letting them tightly bound together. The sensation of not being able to move my feet was good.

Third, my ankles. I proceeded to tie my ankles together looping around them 3 times with rope, then I knotted them, but in a way that let much rope left in one end. I utilized this end remaining to tie a sinch noose, an know that if you pull and tug in the rope, it will get tighter and tighter.
But the noose was too long, and wouldn’t provide an efficient hogtie, so I passed the remaining rope above the loops and between the ankles, looping three time between them, what made the rope really tight around my ankles, transforming it in some species of ankle cuffs made of rope.

Four, the wrist tie. I had the tie already done just to slip my wrists in, but I will explain how I did it:
I caught a rope and made the first loop, assuring that both my hands can slip through it, then I tied (without a knot) and made a second loop, and tied again in the other side. Then, I regulated the size of both, holding one of the ends with my hand, and utilizing my mouth and teeth to pull the other end. The idea is to make things tighter before doing the knot, but you would still be able to slip your hands through. After tightening in a satisfactory size, I slipped my wrists out.

Now, to finish. I put the panties in my head, with the inner side turned directly to my face, and I instantly felt the wet, filthy smell of my genitals and fluids penetrating through my nostrils and filling me with lust.

Next, to the final step. I caught my wrist tie and slipped one hand inside, then, I caught the end of the cinch noose and put the wrist tie inside it, holding the cinch noose in the position with the same hand that slipped inside the wrist tie.
Then I turned over my belly, feeling all my body in direct contact with the cold floor. I put the hand holding everything behind my back, and passed the other through the loops, letting the cinch noose in between the wrists, with the loops inside. Then, I would need just to tug and pull my ankles, to tighten the cinch and bound my wrists.

I slowly pulled my ankles, feelings my wrists each time more restricted. I slowly tested and pulled the ropes, until I couldn’t slip my wrists through. My fate was sealed, I couldn’t free myself. The hogtie in itself wasn’t necessarily tight, I had considerable room to move my legs and arms.
But it still was an extremely thrilling sensation. Finally, I was in a position that I always loved, and bound in a way that I could not simply slip any limbs through and free myself, I would need to do it through brute force, cutting the ropes with scissors.

Now, it was time to crawl. First of all, I tried to crawl with my belly to the floor, tactic that proved itself promptly useless, I could not move an inch this way. So, I spent some more time playing with the ropes, feeling the restriction, enjoying the sensation that I was truly vulnerable, genuinely trapped, and I was having a blast. But now, it was time to try get out.

My first idea was to turn myself to my side, I gently pulled myself to the right side, in order to get impulse and let myself roll over, and I managed to do it. Turned to the side, I start to boost myself with my legs, what made me just make circular movements on the floor, turning over my own axis, my bent legs.

So, I decided that my best chance would be turning myself to my back, what was even more complicated, I gently pulled myself to my back, and after considerable effort, I rolled over to my back.
Now, with my feet and hands on the floor, utilizing my legs and arms, both moving in synchronicity to pull myself forward, I could properly crawl all over the house.

But it was not an easy task, like hopping around the house for example, it was an excruciating and really exhaustive exercise. Not only due to the weight that I needed to extract from my tied limbs, but also because it was kind hard to direct myself. And sometimes, my panties shuffled and blocked partially my vision, making things even more complicated.

I slowly managed to crawl myself out of the living room, basically beaconing like a car in a parking lot. Then I proceeded through the corridor. Unfortunately, I couldn’t look at myself in the mirror, so I could just only imagine what kind of vision would be to observe me, hogtied, gagged, and with a pantie placed over my head.
My whole tummy was also kind of sticky, with all the pre-cum that poured from the tip of my shaft over it. Not to mention the filthy writings all over my body, saying exactly what I am and what should be done to me if someone found me in this kind of situation.

I slowly crawled through the kitchen, until I reached to the door of my bedroom. After more beckoning I finally entered my comfy place. I still needed to reach the other side, but I was already near my objective.
Whoever, there was an obstacle in my path, my office chair that is part of my computer setup, right in the middle of where I needed to pass. What offered me one last challenge, needing again to reposition and redirect myself, and I slowly crawled pass it.

Finally, after more struggling and redirecting, I finally reached to the scissors that would lead me to my freedom. But it was again time for a little self-indulgence. So, I caught my scissors, and rolled over to my tummy again, and laid them in my right side.
But the problem now is: “How would I masturbate this way”. And I realised that the only way I could do it, would be rubbing and pressing my throbbing penis against the floor.

So, I slowly did it, shifting between rubbing and pressing, staining both my tummy and the floor with pre, while I felt all the pleasure of it. I slowly started to engage in a rhythm, getting faster and faster according to how closer to the edge I was coming. Then I started to only pump against the floor incessantly and repeatedly, each time faster and putting more weight, while I started to moan along.
I moaned louder and loader, until I hit the climax. Feeling all my fluid flowing between the floor and my tummy, a wet and filthy sensation running all over my abdomen. I emitted a long and delicious moan, while I progressively slowed down my rhythm until I stopped, taking some time to rest.

All this play was genuinely consuming, I was exhausted and sweating profusely non-stop. I really needed to breath also, because I got puffy with all the endeavour put in my self-indulgence.
After calming down, I reached to my scissors and slowly cut the rope connecting my wrists and ankles. It was much harder than expected, the fibre was very resistant, so it took a plenty number of firm snips, until the rope gave away. Now, freeing my wrists would be easier. I slowly also cut through the wrist loops, and after much struggling, I was finally free.

First thing I did was removing my panties from my head, and then my sock gag. My throat was really sore, everything was sand dry, and was in fact complicated stay with this large sock in my mouth for any longer. I slowly cut through the loops of duct tape in my face, immediately pulling the sock out of my mouth when I could and taking my first swallow of saliva, what was really refreshing and alleviating.

Then, I would proceed to untie my ankles, my big toes, and I finally was free of my predicament.
The process would be the same as before, gather the ripped tape, stock the ropes back, clean the mess I did on the floor, bring both my underwear and socks to the laundry, and everything was done.

Just like the last time, I drank a cup of water to hydrate myself, and right after I’ve gone to the shower. To relax my body and muscles of all the distress of this play, that was considerably higher than what I have felt in my last game.
I also took the time to masturbate myself once more (but through the anus now), to finally feel satiated. I said that this was my form of aftercare, and it really makes me feel fulfilled and good.

After my relaxation, I came back to my daily routine, got a good meal, and enjoyed another nice day.

I am very happy to make part of this community, the people here are awesome.
Thank you for reading! Xoxo
Last edited by PepperFugita 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nicely told tale of self-bondage. You're apparently rather good at this and are no doubt aware of all the things that could go wrong, so no lectures from me. Thanks for taking the time to write it up and post!
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

I'm really happy to hear something like this.

I needed years of cheap self-bondage plays and readings about security measures to make my games safe and soundly. It was really good that I took a large amount of time to get more serious and discover more about my kinks (I'm in this self-discovery journey through long 5 years), because now I can do much more intense plays with safety.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Anaya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Anaya »

That was a very good story. Self tying can be extremely fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic