Aunt Carole

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Carole

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

F/M, glove fetish, caught with consequences.

*Gender tag changed to reflect rules*

The following story is true and happened to me a while ago. All characters are at least 18 years.

I used to stay with my aunt for long weekends when my parents were away. She was in her late 40's and wealthy.

She isn't blood related, but she was a very good friend of my moms. I was always a mischievous boy and would get into trouble every so often. Not big kind of trouble, but the minor punishment kind. I would get into exploring her things. Book cases, drawers, closets, etc...

One day, I got into her bedroom when she was down getting the mail from the apartment lobby. I went exploring in her closet and went places boys shouldn't go. In her drawers, I found tons of scarves, lingerie, and long satin opera gloves.

When I was too focused on the things I was looking through, she had quietly come back and caught me!

"Well! What do we have here?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. I was totally embarrassed by being caught. "I, I, I was, I was just"... I stumbled over my words.

She said, "You were snooping through my drawers! You little pervert! I think you need to be punished, naughty boy!"

She told me to go to the guest room and take my socks and shirt off and lay on the bed.

After I did so, I lay on her bed, not knowing what was going to happen. I waited for a few minutes, wondering... She told me that she was going to give me a punishment but not a spanking. I looked at her funny....

She told me to spread my arms and legs out to the corners of the bed. I did so.
She brought with her a bunch of her scarves and walked over to me. Laying a few scarves on each side of me, she proceeded to tie each limb to the bedposts. Each limb she checked to be sure it was secure. My heart was racing now. I still had no idea what she had planned.

After I was thoroughly tied to her bed and she was satisfied that I couldn't get out, she left the guest room....

After a minutes....she reappeared in the room. She stopped at the doorway. I noticed she had those long black satin opera gloves and she was swinging them back and forth playfully.

My Aunt looked at me like a strict school teacher as she wlaked over to me. Sliding her fingers slowly into the long shiny glove, she made it appear alive as her fingers wriggled into each sheath. Holding her satin covered hand outstretched as she wanted me to admire it. Now donning the second glove worked me into a frenzy, not knowing what I am to face as a punishment. Starting on my shoulders working her way up to my neck and face. She wiggled her fingers around my neck and ears. The feeling was maddening! I was screaming as she moved about my ears. Her hand clamped over my mouth tightly. "SHHH, we mustn't make noise to alert the neighbors! I dont need anyone trying to rescue you." She reached down and grabbed 2 scarves and balled them up and pushed them into my mouth. She took another scarf and tied them around my head, keeping the first 2 in place.

The scarves didn't really stop me from screaming, but it did muffle me a bit. "On with the punishment!" she said. Holding her satin covered hands up over my body and wriggling the like a spider, she looked for the next spot to attack.

"Oooh feet!" She pounced on my tied feet. The satin feeling was unlike I anything I have ever felt before... Gagging me was a good thing as I was screaming again. She racked the soles of my feet with her gloved fingertips!

Slowly, she inched her way up my legs. Tickling behind my legs and behind the knees were of particular value in her tickle assault....

As she was nearing the top of my legs, she said, "Aha! A tummy!" I screamed again and shook my head vigorously.... An unrelenting assault on my tummy left me sweating, breathless.....

She tickled me for an hour over and over she visited all the previous spots... After untying me, she asked me if I was ever going to snoop again.... I said, "Will the punishment be the same?"

She said, "Absolutely!"
I smiled!
Last edited by Mommy's Naughty Boy 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

What a wonderful Aunt! :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Thank you! She was alot of fun then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic