Halloween Night M/F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
leani223
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Halloween Night M/F/F

Post by leani223 »

Halloween night was finally coming and we were so excited. My mom and step dad were going out to a party of their own. Zoey and I were going to our party and Mark was staying home to pass out the candy. Mom had ordered a cat woman costume off of Amazon and she looked amazing!! It was black leather and had the mask and everything. I can't imagine how much that one had cost. My step dad John dressed up as the Joker. They were leaving pretty early for their party since it was far into the city. Their plan was to stay overnight with their friends. It was pretty cold out and looked like it was going to rain. It was turning out to be a spooky looking Halloween. Zoey and I put on our costumes. She decided on being Poison Ivy which was a sparkly green leotard with plastic ivy winding around it and a flame red wig. She changed out the thin green pantyhose she had worn before for a pair of her suntan danskin dance tights. Her legs looked amazing and the dance tights were warmer since it was so cold out. She finished the outfit with a pair of green faux boots. I did her make up and she looked amazing. I dressed up as Wonder Woman. I had a blue leotard with her symbol on the chest and pair of red shorts that went over my hooters pantyhose that I had bought. I also had red boots on. A little makeup and we were ready for the party.

Mark decided to stay home and scare the trick or treaters that came to the door. He was dressed up as a zombie. He had a really cool mask on with fake blood all down his clothes. We said our goodbyes, and Mark told us not to stay gone to long, both Zoey and I knew that we were going to end up playing some games when we got home. The party was so much fun. We hung out with our friends and Zoey won the best costume contest. There was a big storm coming and we decided to head home early before it got too bad. We joked all the way home about what we thought Mark had planned for us. We had grown closer since we started our games.

We pulled into the garage and went up the stairs into the laundry room. The house was dark and quiet. I turned on the kitchen light and called out to Mark. There was no answer and it was getting late so we figured he must be done handing out the candy to the trick or treaters. Zoey showed me the empty candy bowl. Zoey went upstairs and I went down into the basement to see what Mark was up to. I called out to him and found the TV on. He was watching some old Dracula movie. I went into his room and there was no one there. I went back upstairs and called out for Zoey and Mark. Nothing still so I went upstairs to Zoey's room. I heard some garbled noise and flipped on the light switch. Zoey was sitting in a chair with her arms behind her and a piece of tape over her mouth. I was suddenly grabbed from behind and a gloved hand went over my mouth. I almost fainted. I struggled but my captor was too strong and then I heard Marks cheesy evil accent. " Its no use Wonder Woman, you have walked into my trap." I immediately relaxed. I was scared and pretty mad for a minute at Mark.

Mark tied my hands behind my back and then he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. This was my first time being carried away and it impressed me how easily he threw me over his shoulder. As we turned to leave the room there was an excited mmmph coming from Zoey. Mark turned and said "Don't worry Poison Ivy, Ill be back for you too." Mark carried me downstairs and then into the basement where he sat me down on the couch. He went into his room and I got a look at his costume for the first time. He wasn't dressed as a zombie anymore. He had on a black ninja costume with the mask and everything , He looked like the perfect kidnapper. Mark came back with more rope and I knew there was no way I was going to get out of this. He tied his usual ropes around my chest and shoulders and then finished the harness around my breasts. He then took off my red boots and tied my ankles. Mark always took his time when he tied my feet and legs, especially when I was wearing hose. I suddenly saw some movement up the stairwell . Zoey was creeping down the stairs. She had gotten loose from her ropes. How I don't know and I'm sure Mark will never make that mistake again. Mark was on the floor in front of me tiyeng my knees together and I had to distract him. I flexed and wiggled my toes and said " My feet sure hurt from wearing those boots all night at the party." I know Mark loves giving foot rubs. Mark looked at me and said " I know your just trying to distract me Wonder Woman. I still have to get back to your friend Poison Ivy." I started struggling making it harder for him to tie. He grabbed my legs and flipped me on my stomach. He then took out another piece of rope and used it to tie my ankles to the back of my harness putting me in a hogtie. I looked past Mark and saw Zoey at the bottom of the stairs. Her boots were off and she was silent as she ran behind the storage shelves. Mark finished tyeing my knees and then he pulled a pair of knotted dance tights out of his pocket. I already knew the drill and I opened my mouth. He gagged me.

Mark went upstairs and Zoey came out from behind the shelves. She pulled my gag out and I told her to untie me. She looked at me and laughed. She asked where the bag of candy was that I had brought home from the party. I told her I would give it to her after she rescued me. She grabbed my gag that was hanging around my neck and forced it back into my mouth tyeing it tight. "I'll just have to tickle the location out of you." This was really bad for me since I am very ticklish when I'm wearing pantyhose and I was in a perfect hogtie. Zoey dragged me off the couch and now I was laying on the thick throw rug on the floor. She locked my feet in-between her legs so my feet were sticking up on her lap. I was so screwed. There was nothing I could do and she had really long fake nails. She started running her nails down my feet and I thought I was going to pee myself. I couldn't move and I screamed into my gag. she started to lightly bite my toes and I thought I was going to explode. Then something unexpected happened. Zoey started to suck on my toes. It was like lightning jolted through my body, I had never experienced that sensation before. She though she was torturing me but I quit struggling and laughing into my gag. I accidently let out a moan. Zoey stopped and there was silence. I fully expected her to start tickling me again. The anticipation was terrible. I knew Mark was coming back any minute and my window for escape was quickly closing. I felt Zoey straddle my back and she untied the knot holding my ankle rope to the harness around my chest. My legs relaxed on the couch. I thought "great, she's letting me go." My gag suddenly loosened and I pushed the knot out of my mouth. Zoey's flaming red hair gently covered my face and she quietly said " You have 2 choices. One I untie you all the way and we escape for a little while from Mark but we both know that we are going to end up right back here tied up. Or number two, you agree to give me all the candy that you brought back from the party and you agree to drive me and my friends anywhere I want to go for the next month. " "What do I get in exchange for option number 2 ? " came my reply. Zoey said " I will go back to playing with your feet and sucking on your toes until Mark comes down here and captures me." I thought about it and my reply came out way quicker than I had anticipated "Number 2 then." My gag was tied back into my mouth " Wouldn't want older brother hearing any strange noises coming from you now do we" said Zoey as she giggled lightly. My head was spinning, I was turned on by the whole thing and feeling everything. The tightness of the ropes around my body, the sensation of Zoey straddling my back while she gagged me and the feeling of her pantyhose on mine. She took her position back on the couch and she grabbed my bound ankles. She then started to suck on my toes again and I was in heaven. I bit down on my gag and just relaxed. About a minute went by and Zoey poked me in the side with her foot. "Hey big Sis, you still awake? I tied your gag tight so you can moan if you want. I know you like this." I couldn't believe how devious she was. She always had a way with finding out peoples weaknesses.

The the door up the stairs opened and my play time came to an end. Mark came down and Zoey ran behind the shelves. " I wonder where your partner in crime is Wonder Woman." Mark then leapt to his right and ran behind the shelves. Zoey didn't stand a chance. He chased her around just for fun and caught her going back up the stairs. Just like he did me the last time we played. Zoey did her best to resist but it was futile. Mark told her he had taken it easy on her last time since it was her first tie. He wouldn't make that mistake again. Mark tied her hands behind her back and then did his custom chest harness. I have to admit seeing him tie her up was a huge turn on for me. I imagined that we were really being kidnapped. Soon she was sitting next to me with her back propped up by the couch and her legs stretched out next to me. Her ankles were right next to my face and Mark was tieing them. Zoey did her best damsel impression and told Mark he would pay for his crimes. Mark pulled out a pair of tights and gagged her. He then ran upstairs leaving us alone. I knew there was no way we were going to escape. He came back down with a big bag of candy that I had brought home from the party. Zoey squealed into her gag and I laughed into mine. I guess she wouldn't get her prize after all. Mark turned on a movie and sat on the couch. I noticed Zoey started flexing her toes and her green nail polish really looked hot under her tan tights. She started moving her feet and legs and I could here her mumbling into her gag. Mark took her gag out and she said she was getting tired and if he wanted to take some pictures of her, she would be happy to if he shared some candy with her. Mark went and got his camera and took a bunch of pictures of us to add to his collection. I was getting sore as I had been tied the longest.

Mark ended up untying us and we finished watching the movie. We went back upstairs and Zoey asked me if I was satisfied with our deal since Mark had come back downstairs so quickly. I told her I would be happy to drive her and her friends around but I still wanted at least one more game in the future. She told me it would be our secret.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I was hoping I’d see another story from you soon and you did not disappoint! I wish I had you as a step sister. Your stories are getting better and better, this one really takes the cake. Great writing and tying, and my favorite kind of gag too! It’s a joy to follow your journey of further bondage as well as pantyhose and tights. As always, I’m looking forward to your next story!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

I’ve read all your stories and they’re amazing. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

A superheroine and villainess bound...this is my favorite kind of scenario. And a well written account too.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’m also very ticklish on my feet, either barefoot or in sheer tights. Thicker tights give me some protection but I’m still easily tortured when tied up and tickled. I do love it though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic