Hotel Hogtied (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hotel Hogtied (F/M)

Post by boundjoker »

Just back from this trip and damn my wife has started to get crafty with her plans.

In a rare opportunity we had a long weekend away from work and all responabilites. Just the two of us at a hotel enjoying some much needed down time and the spa facilities. As we wheeled our cases into the suite we'd booked, I noticed there was a massage table set up in the centre of the floor.

"Oh?" I said, looking over my shoulder at my wife as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, I booked us some couple massages. But I figured we'd have a little fun first, rather than always waiting til the end. Strip."

My wife is hot. She was wearing her leater skirt and knee high boots and on purpose, since they always drove me wild. I pushed the case into the corner of the room and stripped quickly. Turning around I expected to see my wife taking off her top at least but instead she had reached into her case and pulled out a familiar bag I hadn't seen her pack before we left. Our bag of ropes and gags.

"Lie on the bed, face down."

I did as I was told. It had been a while since I had been tied up so this was a nice surprise. Climbing onto the bed I lay face down, naked, with my hands behind my back. My wife wasted no time in tying me up. I felt her grab my ankles, pressing them together before lashing rope around them tightly. In a few minutes she had me tied at the ankles, above and below the knees, and around my thighs. It was the tightest she had ever tied my legs, not uncomfortable but not something I could get out of easily.

"You've been practising?" I asked her.

"Oh you talk too much."

She pinched my nose and pulled my head back so that my mouth open, then stuffed a balled up cloth into my mouth, packing it in nicely. Next a black silk scarf was used to give me a solid OTM that I would not be able to force the cloth out of my mouth. While the gag caused my erection to get even more erect, coupled with my legs, my wife grabbed my wrists and tied them crossways behind my back. Another solid binding that I couldn't get out of. She had really been practising.

This became even more clear when I felt more ropes lashing around my chest and pinning my arms in place. A slap on my ass let me know she was finished.

"Struggle," she said.

I began tugging at the bonds and thrashing on the bed, but I was going nowhere. I couldn't even work my fingers to the knot around my wrists. I mumbled ito my gag.

"Excellent," my wife said, before reaching down and dragging me around the bed so that I was lying along the bottom and facing the balcony doors of our room. The mattress creaked under me as my wife climbed onto the bed, dragging her nails slowly up from my ass, along my back, and to the base of my neck. I felt her breath she she leaned down to my ear.

"Now, the blindfold, before the big surprise."

I mumbled into my gag that I was ready, right as another silk cloth was used to blindfold me. The surprise in these situations was always one I enjoyed, but right when I expected her to roll me over onto my back and off my stomach, my wife got off the bed.

"Now," she said, standing off to my left it seemed. "I'm going down to get a few laps in the pool. You have about fifteen minutes to get out of that before the masseuse comes in to start a deep tissue massage."

WHAT! I screamed into the gag, struggling against the ropes.

"Oh, and she said to just be under the towel when you are ready."

I felt a towel drapped over my naked body, then my wife walked away and the door to the room was opened and closed. Lying on the bed, beneath the towel, naked and tied, blindfolded and gagged, I listened. There was no sounds, I was in the room alone and could feel my heart racing. We had discussed this sort of fantasy many times in the past, one of us being found bound by somebody else, but I never thought we'd actually do it. I started shifting my legs as best I could, then tugging at my wrists. At first I was being careful to not knock the towel off me, but as time went on I didn't care. I didn't want to be found like this by a stranger. With the blindfold on I wasn't even able to see a clock and tell how much time I had left.

I began rolling up the bed, trying to maybe get a better angle to free myself. I won't lie, I was highly aroused by it all, but also panicking.

Then the door to the room opened, I froze mid-struggle.

"Hello, I'm here for a deep tissue massage." a female voice called in.

I didn't know what to do, it wasn't my wife pretending with another voice. It was an entirely different woman. I figured it would be better to not be found with my dick in the air so I rolled quickly onto my stomach again, but said nothing. Not that I could speak with the gag.

"Oh, I see you're ready, that's great. I will start with the feet."

No no, stay out I screamed into my gag, bouncing around on the bed and trying to get anything free so I could explain myself.

Next thing I knew I felt fingers gripping my feet - I froze completely on the bed. I was naked , bound and gagged, with a stranger.

"Your wife said I'd find you prepared, so let's get started." the woman said.

I didn't know what to do. She gripped my ankles by the rope and hauled my legs up, pressing my heels into my ass. I've had massages in the past, but never one while tied up. But then I felt a piece of rope slide between my ankles and down to the ropes that pinned my arms to my chest. In a few seconds I was in a hogtie, with the masseuse working her nails into my soles. She moved around the bed and the blindfold was ripped off.

My wife stared down at me smiling. She held up her phone and pressed something on the screen.

"Hello, I'm here for a deep tissue massage." the female voice said once more.

Recordings I said into my gag, struggling against the hogtie and bouncing around the bed.

"Yeah, I had one of the girls in work record the lines for me. Said I had a joke I wanted to play on you."

I had to admit, it was evilly clever.

She reached down and flipped me onto my side.

"Now, I'm going for a long soak and I'm going to leave you here to think on the fact that you thought I'd let a stranger enjoy my little bondage toy."

The blindfold was reapplied. Then I felt our vibrator tucked into my thighs, pressing right up against my balls. She turned it on low and slapped my ass cheeks again. I heard her walk away and start to run a bath, leaving me hogtied and with a vibrating slowly bringing me towards climax.

I couldn't even pretend to think about revenge as I just lay there in pure pleasure.
Last edited by boundjoker 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

What a wonderful wife. You are very lucky. Hope it had a happy ending
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like an incredible start to the weekend! I hope you share more of your fun from it…
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Great story. Very well played by your wife!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice trick. Have to remember that :D
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic