The Business Trip (M/F,F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Business Trip (M/F,F/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

An old grad school ‘friend’ (Jenny) had flown into town for ‘business’ this week. She currently lives a few states away, but the corporate office for her company is here, so she has the opportunity to travel and stay here on the company dime throughout the year.

We had quite a lot of bondage fun years ago and make an effort to continue that as much as we could anytime she came to town. I was usually the one putting together a bag of bondage supplies so she didn’t have to pack them. In return, she made good use of the room in her bag to always have something sexy for me to tie her up in or to wear to ‘seduce me into the ropes’ as she loved to do.

We met up at her hotel last night (Sunday) after she got into town and checked in.

Not wanting to waste any precious playtime, Jenny slowly opened her hotel room door wearing a sexy black bra and panty set, sheer black thigh high stockings and her black ball gag already buckled snugly in place. Damn she looked good! The only thing missing was the ropes I had in the backpack I was carrying.

Leading me into the room, Jenny quickly unbuttoned my shirt and loosened my belt, pulling my pants down as she grinned from behind the gag. Her eyes lit up as I dumped the contents of the backpack onto the small table in the living room portion of her suite… various ropes of different lengths and thicknesses, a few pair of real handcuffs, and even a new roll of gray duct tape.

“Anxious to play?” I joking asked as Jenny vigorously nodded her head in agreement.

“VERY much!” She mumbled through the gag, quickly removing her bra and panties, eagerly extending her wrists toward me as she giggled.

Selecting one of the long, thin white nylon ropes, I wrapped several times around Jenny’s wrists before wrapping, cinching and knotting between them. She immediately tested my tying, even though we both knew she was never able to wiggle out of it.

Giving a playfully tug at the remaining long ends of the rope, I led Jenny to the bedroom. Laying on the bed and raising her hands above her head for me, I dropped the rope ends between the top of the mattress and the wall. (Hotels never seem to have headboards you can tie to.) I ran the rope ends under the bed frame to the bottom on the bed, gave a tug at them extend her arms more, then tied then off to the feet at the foot of the bed frame. (This wasn’t the first time we had done this.)

Grabbing two more ropes, I tied the middle of each around an ankle, spread her legs toward the bottom corners of the bed, then tied the rope ends to the legs of the bed frame. She was stuck and she loved it!

Getting on the bed beside her, I began teasing her nipples with my lips and tongue as I rubbed her wet pussy. Straining helplessly against the ropes, Jenny arched her body up toward me. Kissing down her body, I began to pleasure her as she moaned into the gag. It didn’t take long and she got off, quickly followed up again after another five minutes of teasing.

Going to the backpack, I got one of Jenny’s favorite vibes that she left with me and began to use it on her as I again buried my face between her thighs. I loved watching her squirm helplessly in the ropes as I drove her wild yet again. This time I kept her on the edge for quite a while before letting her climax.

Looking up at me, her brown eyes said it all… “just wait… you’re next!”

More to follow…
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Need volunteers any time soon? Great story, can't wait to hear what she does to you...!
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Awesome story!
She waiting wearing the ballgag was a nice detail.
I can't wait to read the continuation.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 months ago Need volunteers any time soon? Great story, can't wait to hear what she does to you...!
Glad you enjoyed, working on the rest of Sunday night’s fun to post.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

latin-self-bound wrote: 2 months ago Awesome story!
She waiting wearing the ballgag was a nice detail.
I can't wait to read the continuation.
Thanks! Not the first time she has been gagged when I got there. She has also been tied or cuffed… ready and waiting…
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This sounds like a fantastic time! Thanks for sharing. Hope that there is more still to come
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

I really liked that she was already dressed and gagged for this situation, there's is nothing funnier than awaiting your partner with everything ready and set.
Sometimes, I would like to surprise my partner this way. They come home after some appointment and get caught off-guard by the sight of me already tied up in crazy self-bondage, just waiting for them in the bedroom, like a wrapped gift :lol:
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 months ago This sounds like a fantastic time! Thanks for sharing. Hope that there is more still to come
It has been! Doing my best to keep up with posts.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

PepperFugita wrote: 2 months ago I really liked that she was already dressed and gagged for this situation, there's is nothing funnier than awaiting your partner with everything ready and set.
Sometimes, I would like to surprise my partner this way. They come home after some appointment and get caught off-guard by the sight of me already tied up in crazy self-bondage, just waiting for them in the bedroom, like a wrapped gift :lol:
We really enjoyed surprises like that.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sunday’s fun (continued)…

After tying up and driving Jenny absolutely crazy (a few times), she looked up at her bound wrists as she helplessly wiggled them in the ropes then at me with a naughty grin from behind the ball gag.

I unbuckled the leather strap and removed the gag, then leaned in to kiss her.

“Thank you… that was amazing! I’ve been horny thinking about you doing that all day.” Jenny confessed.

“Glad I could help.” I replied with a grin, giving her nipple a quick tease with my tongue. “It was hard to resist.” I continued as I caressed my hand over her silky stocking clad leg, her ankle twisting and pulling slightly against the white nylon rope still tied around it.

“Thought you would like these.” She flirted, looking down at my hand still rubbing along her black stocking.

“I do. A LOT.”

“Enough to cooperate for ME now?” Jenny seductively asked.

“What did you have in mind??” I asked, rubbing my hand up her inner thigh and starting to tease her spot lightly.

“I was thinking of tying you to the nice big chair with the armrests in the other room and returning the favor… then possibly tying YOU to the bed like this and fucking the hell out of you.”

“Been thinking about this plan??” I teased.

“Since I checked in and saw the room….” She flirted back.

“I suppose I can cooperate for you.” I agreed as she smiled up at me, “But not quite yet…”

Before Jenny could question or protest, I pushed the ball gag back into her mouth as her eyes widened, buckling it back around her head.

My hand resumed rubbing her wet pussy as I leaned in, teasing her nipples with my tongue and lips as she pulled helplessly against the ropes, knowing she wasn’t getting released until I got her off again.

I took my time, slowly working her back up and kept her on the edge as long as I could before bringing her to a powerful climax yet again.

I unbuckled Jenny’s gag as she stared up at me, “Now it’s YOUR turn…”.

“Is that a threat?” I teased.

“NO, it’s a PROMISE!”

Getting up, I untied the rope ends from her wrists from the bed legs so she could pull the slack up onto the bed and start (trying) to untie her wrists.

As I untied her ankles from the corners of the bed, Jenny was diligently working to untie the knots between her wrists, loosening one with her teeth.

“Maybe I should have left that ball gag on you!” I teased as she pulled at the rope with her teeth.

“I could put it back on AFTER I get you tied up??” She teased back.

“Ok, good point.”

We both laughed.

I sat beside Jenny on the bed, untying the rope loops from around each of her ankles as she worked on the last few knots between her wrists. Finishing before her, I playfully wrapped one of the ropes around her crossed ankles and held the ends as she grinned at me, having just got the last knot out and was unraveling the rope from her wrists. Wasting no time, she wiggled her feet free and got up.

“Let’s go!” She eagerly directed.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This is a great continuation can’t wait to read the next part!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 months ago This is a great continuation can’t wait to read the next part!
Thanks again, working on the continuation. (I was a little tied up…)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Sexy story!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months agoSexy story!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed. Check back, working on continuation now.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

PepperFugita wrote: 2 months ago I really liked that she was already dressed and gagged for this situation, there's is nothing funnier than awaiting your partner with everything ready and set.
I love surprises like that, especially in bra, panties and thigh highs.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Alboreland wrote: 2 months ago
I love surprises like that, especially in bra, panties and thigh highs.
I love surprises like this one…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sunday continued…

My fate was sealed as Jenny led me to the other room of her hotel suite…

“Have a seat.” She directed with a grin, motioning toward the chair.

I sat down, placing my arms on the chair’s armrests as Jenny knelt down in front of me, starting to wrap one of the ropes around my right wrist and the armrest. She gave a cinch between my wrist and the armrest and knotted it a few times out of reach of my fingers. Taking the remaining rope ends, she tied them under the chair out of my reach. Without hesitation, she skillfully tied my left wrist to the other armrest.

Spreading my legs, Jenny tied each ankle to a chair leg, giving a cinch between my ankle and the chair leg followed up with a few good knots. I was now stuck.

Quite pleased watching me helplessly test her tying work, Jenny wasted no time in starting to tease me. She was relentless, working me to the edge and keeping me there for what seemed like forever before finally getting me off.

“I like this chair.” Jenny teased as I tugged against the ropes, still hopelessly bound to it, as she stood over me with a satisfied grin.

“Ready for the bed?” She asked, raising her foot up onto the chair between my thighs, resting it on her heel and playfully rubbing her stocking covered toes and sole of her foot along my shaft.

More to follow…
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation. Looking forward to the next part again. Looking forward to what she had in store for you
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 months ago Great continuation. Looking forward to the next part again. Looking forward to what she had in store for you
Thanks! Working on getting it posted.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sunday Continued…

After taking her time untying me from the chair, we moved the fun back to the suite’s king size bed.

Straddling me, Jenny took the same long white nylon rope I had tied her wrists with and began wrapping the middle of it around mine. She took her time, a naughty little grin on her face, as she wrapped the rope around and between my crossed wrists. Pausing to tie several hard to reach knots along the way, Jenny made sure to pull each one tight before continuing on. Seeming pleased with her work, she leaned in kissing me, then got up to tie my ankles.

Bringing them side by side, she wrapped several times around them, then cinched and knotted between them. Taking the rope ends from my wrists, Jenny ran them over the top of the mattress, under the bed and out the bottom of it. Slowly pulling the rope ends, she stretched my hands out above my head, then tied the rope ends between my bound ankles.

With a satisfied smile, Jenny climbed back onto the bed, straddling my bound legs.

“Now you’re all mine!” Jenny taunted, watching my hands twist and squirm helplessly in her skillful tying work.

Jenny gave a long lick from the base of my erect shaft to the tip as I arched my hips toward her. The more I squirmed, the more she liked it. After a few minutes, she slid down my cock, enjoying every think inch as it slowly filled her tight little pussy and started to ride me, working herself up and down on it.

Jenny was petite, 5’1” at best without the heels she usually wore. She had a slender, yet toned body, long jet black hair (pulled back in a tight pony tail at the moment), a perky little chest, brown eyes and olive skin (she was asian /American). She looked great riding my cock wearing only her silky black thigh high stockings.

Jenny relentlessly rode me until she got us both off!

Laying beside me, in no hurry to untie me, Jenny rubbed her silky leg and foot along mine, her hand fondling my hardening cock as we discussed her schedule and potential kinky fun over the next few nights.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Another fantastic part!!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 months ago Another fantastic part!!
Thanks again, more on the way,
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Outstanding!!!!! :D :D
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

f106mec wrote: 2 months ago Outstanding!!!!! :D :D
Thanks! Check back as I add some of the other night’s fun from the week.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

@Lost_the_keys This is so much fun to read; don't leave us hanging ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic