Punished For Being Phobic TG/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Toddmyers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Punished For Being Phobic TG/M

Post by Toddmyers »

My name is Todd Myers. My email is tmyers20@proton.me. My cell number is available upon request I was instructed to write about my humiliating punishment on this board by Stacey, a transgender female and a much better person than me.
Stacey has been a friend of my wife's for years. I always knew her as Stanley. My wife Karen is much more understanding and tolerable about this transgender stuff than I am. Against my protests, Stacey was in town and Karen invited her to stay with us for two nights. I had off that Wednesday and Karen was working all day so it was just Stacey and I in the house. I was very uncomfortable and decided to have some drinks and one led to another and I ended up drinking too much. As i was drinking I also was getting annoyed that every where I turned Stacey seemed to be there. Me being obnoxious, I refused to call her by her name, and reverted back to calling her Stanley. I realize that was wrong now and am truly sorry. After doing that a few times Stacey confronted me and told me that was not only disrespectful but very mean and hurtful. When she told me to apologize i laughed at her, called her a few names and told her I wanted her to leave. Stacey said the only way she was leaving was if I physically made her leave. I got so mad that when she turned her back to me I shoved her and she tripped over the coffee table. She kept her cool and just looked up at me with a smile.
What I didnt know at the time was in her former life Stacey was a college lightweight wrestler. I also didnt know she had a thing for tying people up. How could I unless my wife said something which she didnt. When Stacey got up after I shoved her down, she told me to wait there she had an idea that if I go along with it she would leave and never come back. I was thrilled. After about 20 minutes (AND 2 More Drinks) she returned with a piece of paper she typed up on her laptop. She said she would fight me and the paper was basically a contract saying that if I hurt her I wouldn't be liable and that if she won I couldn't hold her liable no matter what she did. I didnt really read it because i was getting pretty drunk but signed it right away. This was too good to be true. Not only do I get her to leave for good but I get to kick her ass in the process were my thoughts. I admit the alcohol was probably the main reason i accepted her challenge, if i was sober i would have never done that.
Stacey left the room and returned about 10 minutes later with a duffle bag. I didnt ask what it was for or anything. I just wanted to fight. When we squared off I lunged at her and lost my balance cause my head was spinning a little. When i got to my feet Stacey slapped me across the face, not hard but more humiliating. This infuriated me and I went for her again, but this time she side stepped me and tripped me down on my stomach. Within in seconds she was on top of me and pinned my one arms against my back with her knee and put a sort of choke hold on me. I instantly felt the pressure from the hold and I quickly realized I couldnt get out of it. Her face was right near mine and she whispered that she can put me to sleep if she wanted. She said I have one chance to aplogize and call her by her real name. I said some curse words to her and she applied more pressure. I was definitley on the verge of passing out when she released the hold. I saw her get up and go to her bag but I needed to lay there for a minute I was very dizzy. She came back and sat on my back and pulled my arms hard behind me. I felt like my shoulder was going to pop out. She got my wrists and pout them together then need with one knee on them and I felt something being wrapped around them I asked her what the hell she was doing and she very matter of fact said "tying you up" . I started to freak out but it was too late. She used stockings to tie my wrists together behind my back. I started to curse at her and she slapped my face and told me to relax and listen. That got my attention so I rolled over to my back and tried to get up but she used her foot to push me back down then straddled me and looked down so we were face to face. She said I brought this on myself and that unless I can figure a way to get my hands untied, she basically owns me. She said she never liked me, and my behavior earlier was unforgivable. She said she knew exactly how to emasculate a macho transphobe like me. She went to her duffle bag and pulled out another stocking and sat on my legs and tied my ankles together. Again I cursed at her and she grabbed my cheeks with her hand and told me that If i say anything else disrespectful she is going to pull the panties that are in her bag out and use them as a gag on me. With my hands and feet tied I knew I had better just do what she said. The thought of having a pair of panties in my mouth was beyond humiliating and I didnt want that.
Laying on my back with my hands tied behind me and ankles together was a very helpless feeling. I thought I could apologize and she would untie me. So I did, but she laughed and said it was too late. She said she was going to teach me a lesson and I would be begging her for forgiveness. She got another stocking and rolled me onto my stomach and used it to tie my wrists to my ankles. I couldnt move at all. I started to apologize more and more and she said I sounded cute and pinched my cheeks in my face. She looked at the clock and told me that Karen would be home from work at 5pm. that was 3 1/2 hours. She said she decided to tickle torture me the entire time until Karen came home and walked in and saw me being tickled while tied up. She said by that time I would be crying hysterically and begging for any mercy at all. then she said that she thinks the gag is a good idea because of all the yelling and screaming I would be doing. She got the panties and told me to open my mouth wide. I didnt and told her this was disgusting. She held my nose so I had to gasp for breath and when I did she stuffed the panties in so far I couldnt even spit them out. Then for good measure she got another stocking and pulled it so tight between my teeth the corners of my mouth really hurt. Then she went into the powder room and got the small mirror off the wall and set it up so I had t o see myself tied up and gagged like that, which was the ultimate humiliation. She told me to beg her to untie me before Karen got home and If I was sincere and could be understood she would consider it. So I did what she asked but the gag was so effective nothing understandable came out. She was hysterical laughing at how I sounded. She said her plan was to use a half hour to find out where I am most ticklish, then concentrate on the worst areas for the remainder of the time. And before she started tickling me she said "you brought this on yourself, and unless you get untied Karen will see you being tickle tortured when she walks in.

I was instructed to write about the tickle torture i endured but I am out of time now. I will write it later If this story doesnt interest anyone just say so and maybe she will let me just end this here
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Great story. Would love to see how far this goes. Please continue.
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

Frankly you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you are truly humiliated at your predicament and truly tickled to the point of total exhaustion and submission. If I had Stacey's contact info I would gladly give her pointers
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

I wish she would have really humiliated you by making you smell and worship her feet.
mary38r
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mary38r »

I hope Stacey has been tormenting you every day. If I were her I would keep you gagged 24/7 as punishment for that big mouth of yours. Maybe Stacey should post a few photos of you bound and gagged so we can all see how pathetic you are!
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

I really like how this story went so far. I hope you'll continue to tell it.
Toddmyers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toddmyers »

Stacey instructed me to come on here and write a public apology and give an update and write my thoughts about what I learned and deserve.

Stacey, I am truly sorry for talking the way I did to you. Not only to you but I apologize to the entire LGBTQ community for any offensive remarks I ever said. The last several weeks that you have been punishing me have made me see that i was wrong. Although I am begging you to end the punishments, I fully deserve to be tied up and gagged and tickle tortured by you and anyone else you choose to do it. I realize t hat when I am tickled I get too loud and that is very annoying for you, so I deserve to be gagged with not only my wife's panties, but yours as well. I want to thank you for forcing me to tell you my most ticklish spots so you can work on them for as long as you want to make my suffering more unbearable. I want to thank you for showing my wife Karen how to tie me to the bed at night so I can not annoy her as she watches her tv shows and does what she wants. Andkaren, I deserved to be tickled by you also, as I am truly sorry for not doing whatever you ask. I have truly learned my lesson and I will never disrespect anyone ever again. You told me you may recruit as many people from online and in person to come and tie me up and tickle for hours. I am begging you not to do that but I can honestly say I deserve it if you do. And I want to thank you for tying me like you did at your friends apartment during the party so everyone there could see how helpless and pathetic I looked tied up and gagged with panties. I hope you find this sincere and I beg you to end the tickling punishment as I truly have learned my lesson.

Sincerely

Stacey's tickle salve Todd Myers
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

Hmmm...perhaps one final test is in order?
Firstly, get naked in front of your wife Karen and Stacey to show your willingness to go along with this. Also so they have full access to tickling without clothing being in way. Which is more embarassing, handing over an article of clothing to them or tossing your clothes pile at their feet?
Hogtied with stockings or turn his own clothes against him (necktie, leather belt).Gagged with Karen's panties but given a panty hood (panties on your head like a baby bonnet) with Stacey's.
A bit of taunting, "now we're gonna have some fun with you!" Followed by both using marker to highlight (circles/ovals with an 'X' inside them) your most ticklish spots so everyone can see and know how to tormet! You been branded a criminal haha!
Is it possible to have all three opinions on this (you, Karen, Stacey's)?
Lastly, hopefully we all want to hear about what transpired at Stacey's friend's apartment!
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Will we get a detailed description of the tickling you endured? Pretty please?
Knowledge wrote: 6 months ago A bit of taunting, "now we're gonna have some fun with you!" Followed by both using marker to highlight (circles/ovals with an 'X' inside them) your most ticklish spots so everyone can see and know how to tormet! You been branded a criminal haha!
This is an amazing idea! I'm honestly kinda shocked how this never popped into my mind before. :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic