Tied up at my birthdayparty (MF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up at my birthdayparty (MF/M)

Post by Racer »

Some years ago, when we was celebrating my birthday, we had invited some of our friends and some family for food and fun in the garden. It was perfect summer weather, so it was a really nice day where everyone had fun. My lovely wife was wearing a light sand colored summer dress and her cowboy boots. She looked really good, her cowboy boots gave the otherwise cute and innocent summer dress a raw and sexy twist, and made her really sexy to look at. There were even several people who commented on her clothes, so she definitely made a positive impression on the guys in particular. My friend who have had sex with my wife several times over the past years, was one of the guys who commented on her sexy look. He looked hungrily after her and took advantage of every chance to sit or stand next to her. And preferably a little close. She wasn't holding back on flirting with him either, so she was definitely in on it. He had exactly the raw badass look that she turned on, short jeans, tight T-shirt, blue Converse hightops and white crew socks pushed down to the ankle. So their flirtation came as no surprise to me.
As the day progressed and it became evening, their flirtation did not diminish, and I had several times seen them sitting and whispering together. Suddenly my wife came over to me and said "Come along, we're going to have some fun”. I got a little curious and turned on, knew that she and my friend were up to something, and just as we entered the house, I could see that He was standing with some of our ropes in his hand. She briefly said to me "come on, we're going to the attic with Him". I knew what he was going to use the ropes for, and was well turned on by all the thoughts rushing around in my head. We hurried over to the other side of the courtyard so that none of the others guests saw us, and into the stable building where we quickly closed the door behind us. We went up the stairs to the attic, She led the way and as soon as we got up there he looked around and went towards a post that was free between the floor and the ceiling. He smiled at me and said "Stand with your back to the post and wrap your hands behind" I did as he said and he quickly started tying my wrists together behind the post. He quickly tied them together, the rope was tight and I felt that I could not get free. He laughed a little, "just relax, you won't get away" he said as he continued to tie my legs together and secure them to the post. My wife was already taking off her panties, and I could see that she was getting really horny now. My legs were tied tightly together and somehow I enjoyed the situation. As soon as he finished my legs, he threw off his Converse, pulled off his white nike crew socks and put the shoes back on. “These will keep you quiet” he Said with a smile and a little laugh. He quickly tied the socks together and ordered me “open your mouth”. I had been gagged with his socks several times before, so it came as no surprise that he would do it. But it was still as humiliating as the first time he did it. I opened my mouth and let him stuff them in and tie them together behind my neck. They were warm, sweaty and tasty, but I couldn't help it. My wife was watching me admiringly, how he had just put me out of the game so he could fuck her, and just to demonstrate her power, she pulled her wet g-string over my head. It felt quite humiliating to stand there with his socks in his mouth and her wet panties on his head. As soon as he was done with me, he took off his pants and, if he didn't already have a hard cock, he did when she started rubbing her leg against his cock. As she lovingly rubbed her leg against his crotch and her hand worked its way down to his tights, he said "Shit you're sexy". She smiled and let her hand continue until it reached his tights, which she quickly pulled down, so that he now stood with his big stiff cock completely exposed. He quickly got a good hold of her, and sat her on an old table a few meters behind them, I could still see them. My wife begged him to "fuck me, fuck me", and it didn't take long for him to place his big cock inside her. He grabbed her legs, still with her boots on, put them up on his shoulders, and with a firm grip on her hips, he began to fuck her. His big cock quickly got wet from Her wet pussy, and it was completely shiny when he moved it in and out of her. I could clearly see the large, powerful veins in his cock, even though I was standing 2 meters from them. They were both moaning lustily, her legs with the cool cowboy boots on, moving in time with his cock and it wasn't long before they were both moaning louder. I could hear her moaning and it was close, and after a few more hard thrusts, they both came to orgasm, almost screaming. It was kind of amazing, but also kind of humiliating to watch my best friend squirt his cum into my wife with his big cock. It was quickly resolved, they got rid of the pressure and their breathing became more normal. His hair and t-shirt were wet with sweat, and after she had grabbed his hair it didn't sit quite as it should. Some cum had run down his Converse and his big cock was still wet from being up in my wife. When she came down to stand on the floor again, a little of his semen dripped out of her and onto her boots. They both looked well used. While he hurried to put on his clothes, she took her panties off my head and put them back on. As soon as they both got dressed, he started to loosen the ropes that held me to the post. He first untied my legs, then my hands and finally removed the socks from my mouth. It was quite obvious that a rope had been tied around my wrists. The red marks from the tight rope just had to disappear as quickly as possible. All three of us hurried down the stairs and out to the other guests in the garden. We had only been gone 20 minutes, so no one asked where we had been. I had to put on a long-sleeved shirt to hide the marks on my wrists.
Although we sat and talked with some others, they continued their flirtation. When there was silence at the table, My wife asked My friend “Are you warm?" He smiled and replied so everyone at the table heard it "feels so hot like I just fucked a bitch". One of the other girls at the table asked him "You also threw away your socks, were they too hot?". To that he replied "noooo there must have been someone who ate them, I just thought I saw a guy with my socks in his mouth". They laughed, I thought it was quite close, but was glad that none of the others could see my wifes boots or his Converse, because it was quite obvious that there were semen stains on them. At one point she went to the toilet, and when she came back My friend was sitting and looking at her hungrily. When she came all the way over to the table, he said "fuck those boots are nice. If you didn't have a husband, I'd like to fuck you with them on" She laughed a little and replied "Are you sure". And I knew all about that.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good story, thanks for posting it
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

harveygasson wrote: 7 months ago Good story, thanks for posting it
Thank you, glad that you like it☺️
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

very much liking your incorporation of those blue converse and getting stains on them! Such a fun thing to have hiding in plain sight at the party.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Great read this, thanks!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

redconverse wrote: 6 months ago very much liking your incorporation of those blue converse and getting stains on them! Such a fun thing to have hiding in plain sight at the party.
Actually I have a fetish for Converse, and he knows all about it. He loves to tease me with his Converse, especially when I’m tied up☺️
redconverse
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redconverse »

Racer wrote: 5 months ago
redconverse wrote: 6 months ago very much liking your incorporation of those blue converse and getting stains on them! Such a fun thing to have hiding in plain sight at the party.
Actually I have a fetish for Converse, and he knows all about it. He loves to tease me with his Converse, especially when I’m tied up☺️

I love that! Also a converse fetishist myself. Nothing gets me going like bringing in some converse sneakers while I'm bound. Any favorite pairs you've had used on you?
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

redconverse wrote: 5 months ago
Racer wrote: 5 months ago

I love that! Also a converse fetishist myself. Nothing gets me going like bringing in some converse sneakers while I'm bound. Any favorite pairs you've had used on you?
Well I do really like his Converse, and it makes good sense teasing me with them in a setup like this. In this setup I like that he actually puts on his Converse before he fucks her, and makes me watch him do it with them on. Later (not this day) I was forced to kiss and lick his Converse, and the stains could still be seen😆
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic