Upstairs fun with a younger guy (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Upstairs fun with a younger guy (M/M)

Post by JackMurray »

Just a tiny bit about me first, I'm a conventionally straight guy who loves everything to do with tying up women, but also really enjoys being on the other end of that at the hands of another guy. In some recent correspondence, somebody asked me what my best experience had been. This is the little write up I did for that, and it was fun remembering it:

Okay, so the best experience. Most of my maybe 9-10 experiences have been very light, and mostly pretty lame. The best experience by far was with a younger guy in his early 30s, and much smaller than me. My instructions were to be dressed in gym shorts with compression shorts underneath, and the longest socks I had (found out quite a bit later his whole bondage thing came from fantasizing about tying up a high school coach).

I met him at the door, and I think I handed him the ball gag I had back then. He quickly tied my hands behind my back, and then I led him up the stairs to the bedroom we were going to use. He stopped me at the top of the stairs, and from behind, pulled off my shorts and had me step out of everything. He told me to try to get loose. He'd done it quickly, so I was able to get out pretty quickly. So he pulled my shirt off of me, then tied my hands again -- but this time really well.

He had me walk into that bedroom where I'd put a heavy wooden chair. He had me sit on that and blindfolded me. He added a lot of ropes around my chest, and tied my legs to the chair. At some point he blindfolded me, and fastened the ball gag in. He tied some kind of string around by balls, and lashed them to the underside of the chair somehow. I found out later he had nipple clips, but from there he just teased me for a little while and talked about how I was helpless even though I was such a big guy. It was pretty damn hot.

After a little bit, he untied some of the ropes, and stood me up. He kept the string around my balls and used that as kind of a leash to lead me out of the room. He pulled me in front of the bathroom mirror, took off the blindfold, and teased me about the state I was in. Then he led me over to the stairs, had me face the banister, and leashed my balls to the banister, and tied my ankles. The blindfold came back on, and he played with me -- but I had to stay pretty still because of the string around my balls.

After awhile, he untied my ankles and led me back into the bedroom. After a bit, he untied me, but then tied my hands in front, then to the headboard of the bed, blindfolded me again, and tied my ankles so I was spread out on the bed. He edged me for quite awhile, and finally pushed me over the edge, and kept going afterward while I begged him to stop. For his own pleasure, he tied me one last time on the chair again, but with my wrists pulled over my head and fastened to the back of the chair while he masturbated.

Eventually he let me go:)
RK9apex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RK9apex »

That does sound like a fun experience, thanks for sharing!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I'd love to have an experience like that. Tied up really well by a guy and edged. Then I'd love to do it back to him.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool experience
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

That sounds like a great experience!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

What fun, it sounds like you had a wonderfult time. Will you meet with him again?
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Alas, I've lost touch with him. Last time I chatted with him, he'd invested in some new toys and was very much having a good time tying up and dominating older guys
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

One good experience more than makes up for several lame ones, and this seems to have been a VERY good experience. Compression shorts, long socks, and long-term edging are right out of my wish list.

Thanks for sharing your excellent session! Too bad you lost touch with him.
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

Sounds like an experience to repeat :D
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

And about 18 months later, I finally met up with him again some random afternoon when I think we were both burned out from meetings. The highlights were just being very well roped up, with a rope around my balls tied connected to my tied hands behind my back. He used some kind of ball gag that had a waffled texture I'd never seen before, but man it kept me quiet while he laughed at me as I struggled to try to get free!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thanks for sharing
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

I'll be handcuffed and ball-gagged in a hotel room in the next 15 minutes. Just waiting for the knock on the door. Hoping for a good story later!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I hope you aren't still tied up in that hotel room.
How did it go?
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

So this one was memorable, if simple. Can't do too much crazy stuff in a hotel room after all. I met with an older gentleman who had much more experience than I, and he came with a full duffel bag of toys. He had leather cuffs with D-rings, and I must say that's the most comfortable way possible to be very helplessly restrained. He finished things off with a ball gag and blindfold. There's wasn't a huge amount of play, but he kept me restrained on a bed and kept me just not quite ready to cum for I bet 20-30 minutes. He was ruthless about backing off any time I was clearly close before finally pushing me over the edge. I highly recommend the experience!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic