An Innocent Game pt 3 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
roper890
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An Innocent Game pt 3 (M/F)

Post by roper890 »

This story takes place a few weeks after that second tie up. I was taking my time, easing Hailey into the lifestyle. Unfortunately, after what Amy had told her, that tiny but fierce woman wanted straight into the deep end. That, combined with her natural brattiness, made it a rather difficult first few weeks.
Here’s the thing: I love bondage and shibari. I love tying up women, not because I want to fuck them all, but because of the trust, the control, and the bond it creates between people.
Even non-con shit does that. In my opinion, it does it more, cause even though you’re going farther, you still know there are limits to what is allowed.
But I wanted my relationship with Hailey to be more than just my personal rope doll. So, despite the fact that I started seeing her almost daily, I tied her up only 3 or 4 more times.
She was getting frustrated, to say the least.
I woke one Saturday, with three things occurring to me at once. The first is that it was a gorgeous day. The sun was shining, and checking my phone said high 70s all day.
The second thing was the fact that for the first time in ages, I had a free weekend. No schoolwork, no work, I was free.
And the third thing was that I had Hailey lying next to me, still snoring softly, still with her hands tied in front of her.
She’d wanted a hogtie, so I had comprised.
“Morning sleepyhead,” I said, lightly brushing her hair away from her face. Hailey mumbled something and then opened her eyes. I felt a warm glow in my chest, for when she saw me, her lips twitched into a smile.
“Good morning sir,” she said, scratching her nose awkwardly. I grinned and kissed her on the cheek before rising from the bed.
No we hadn’t had sex. That won’t happen for bit!
I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for us, and after a few minutes, Hailey emerged, her hands still tied.
“That’s my job,” she protested, trying to interrupt.
“I want to make breakfast this time,” I told her, catching her and forcing her into a kitchen chair. “Now are you gonna let me, or do I have to strap you down?” Hailey grinned impishly at me, and then stood up.
Five minutes later, I was cooking again, and Hailey was enjoying the ropes holding her prisoner.
French toast, bacon, and sausages, with glasses of orange juice. I set these down before her, and as I began to eat, she glared at me.
“Hey, I’m hungry too!”
“Should have thought about that before, huh?” I replied, grinning. She scowled and began trying to free herself, but the ropes held firm.
“Please sir,” she said finally, admitting defeat sullenly. “Can I eat?” I didn’t untie her, instead feeding her myself. She rather seemed to enjoy that.
“Any plans for today?” I asked as I washed the dishes.
“Not really,” Hailey said, once again relaxing in her bondage. “Me and Amy were thinking about going to the park later, but that’s about it.”
An idea came to my mind. I glanced over my shoulder at Hailey, then back to dishes.
“You might have to cancel that,” I said, keeping my tone casual. But Hailey had long learned to spot my indicators of ‘mischief’.
“Oh? And why’s that?” I shrugged, putting the now clean dishes away.
“You’ll have to find out,” I told her. “Besides…” I felt my smile take a slightly wicked edge as I saw Amy poke her head out of room. “I think Amy is going to be a little tied up today.”

“Aren’t you worried about Amy?” Hailey asked as we drove away from her apartment.
“Not really she’s been through much worse,” I replied cheerfully. When we’d left their apartment, Amy was lying on the floor, bound and gagged, with the walking dead playing on Netflix. I hadn’t done too much, just enough to keep her secure and happy.
“So where are we going?” Hailey asked eagerly.
“Just wait and see,” I told her. “But I think you’ll like it.” The tiny girl was bobbing up and down in her seat. She was wearing a light flannel over a white tank-top, tied at the bottom and the sleeves rolled up. Denim shorts adorned her legs, and her long brown hair was in twin braids that came down to rest on her chest.
She looked beautiful, no makeup required. We drove out to a small campground that I knew had a small hike to a very nice pond. But I also knew that there was a game trail that was far prettier that no one knew about. As we parked, I was thrilled to see that despite the incredible weather, the campground was empty.
“What are we doing?” Hailey asked as I got her door for her.
“Getting ready for a nice little walk,” I told her, leading her around to the back of my truck. Hailey let out a tiny gasp of delight as she spotted my rope bag.
“Tied up for a hike? I love it!” I started by having her remove her flannel and tossing it into the back.
“Turn around,” I ordered, and she did so, giggling and shaking with excitement. This time, I pulled her hands up into a reverse prayer, binding her hands and arms until they couldn’t slip down.
“Ooooohhhhh…” Hailey moaned, biting her lip and shifting her body.
Next, I put on her a much tighter chest harness than I had before. Her breasts, while still small, swelled, her nipples almost poking holes through the thin fabric of her shirt.
“Thank you sir,” Hailey said, glowing with pleasure. I raised an eyebrow, still more rope in hand.
“Did I say I was done?” Hailey looked down at herself, then back to me.
“Um, no sir, but what are you going to do? Are you planning on carrying me?”
“Not yet.” I tied a length of cord around her tiny waist, and she watched curiously. I let the tail fall between her legs, and then fed it through the rope on the other side and pulled it back under, not tight yet.
“What are you doing sir?” Hailey asked.
“Wait for it…” I said, and then I pulled hard on the rope, making it tight.
Hailey’s eyes nearly exploded.
“Oooooooooooo!” I ran the rope back and forth between her legs three more times before tying it off. I grabbed the front of it and lifted, not enough to pick her up but to force her on her tip toes. Her face was bright pink, and her expression was a combination of shock and bliss.
“How do you like a crotch rope?” I asked politely. Hailey seemed lost for words, unable to form a coherent sentence. Laughing, I grabbed a large ball gag, this one the classic red, and forced it into her open mouth. This one really stretched her jaws, and it would start hurting in about twenty minutes. But the hike would only be about 15. Adding a leash to her crotch rope, and with Hailey drooling onto the front of her shirt, I began the walk, the bound and gagged girl stumbling behind me. After a few minutes, I moved behind her, and as we went, I would occasionally use the end of the leash to smack her ass, making her grunt and moan. And every time she tried to look back at me, I yanked on the leash, making her squeal.
The walk took a bit over a half hour. The pond was perfect, with few bugs and the water crystal clear.
“Here we are,” I said, and Hailey fell to her knees, panting hard. She was sweaty and sticky, and her entire front was drenched in both drool and perspiration. Still, she looked like she was having the time of her life. I undid the buckle on her gag, and as I slid it free, Hailey gave me a beaming smile.
“You’re a monster sir!” I wiped the drool from her chin before putting a bottle of water to her lips.
“Only sometimes,” I said. I also untied her bonds, including the crotch rope. Hailey looked like she didn’t know if she should be disappointed or relieved.
“I liked the arm thing,” she told me as I massaged the marks in her flesh, her sitting in my lap. “But I don’t think I could do that for much longer.”
“That’s called a reverse prayer,” I explained. “It takes time to get used to.”
“So what now?” Hailey asked, taking another swig of water. I sniffed her and made a mock face of disgust.
“You kinda stink,” I told her. “I think you need to take a bath.” Hailey punched me playfully against my chest.
“That’s mean,” she said with a giggle. “Lucky we have the pond! Oh oh oh, can I get tied up for my bath?” I hesitated at this request. The pond wasn’t really deep, but there was some current.
“Please? Please please please please?” Hailey begged. “It’ll be fun!” Groaning, I grabbed my coils of rope.
“Yay!” Hailey didn’t hesitate to strip, her clothes falling in a heap beside a tree. I did a much gentler tie this time, hands behind her back with her wrists crossed. I also bound legs just above the knees, allowing to walk, but not run. As I redid her chest harness, Hailey spoke again.
“You’re getting naked too.” I glanced up at her, and saw the stubborn look.
“That’s my call,” I told her sternly.
“I haven’t seen you naked yet,” Hailey said, her pouting face cute. “I want to see you naked!”
“Are you forgetting that I’m your dom?” I said, pulling her close against me, my hand on the back of her neck.
“No sir,” she said, her eyes fixed on mine. “But I would like it if you were naked with me too.”
I’ll be honest, I’ve always struggled to say no to this girl.
“Fine,” I grumbled. “But I’m going to hang you by your ankles to dry after.” My jeans and t-shirt came off, along with my boxers.
Hailey’s eyes fixated on my package, and she shivered slightly.
“That’s enough,” I said, picking her up and tossing her into the pond. Hailey screamed as the cold waters enveloped her, but she was able to get to her feet and stand, the water just past her waist. I jumped in after her, and she growled at me, shaking her wet braids out of her face.
“I hate you,” she said, sticking her tongue out. I grinned as I splashed water at her.
“Don’t make me chase you,” I told her, and immediately, her playful look was back. She moved backwards, obviously wanting me to do just that.
And then she disappeared.
“Hailey!” There are random holes in the pond, not sure why, but they are there. And since Hailey has the least amount of body fat on this planet, she sank like a rock. I dove forward where I’d seen her vanish, and as I went under, I spotted her struggling to swim to the surface, her head several feet under water. I grabbed her by the shoulders and hauled her up. She came up, sputtering and coughing, and looking completely terrified. Holding her tight against my chest, I carried her back to the shore.
“You’re alright,” I told her, rocking her back and forth, her shivering naked body tight against me. “Shhh… it’s alright, you’re okay.” It took her a few minutes to calm down. Eventually, as her shivering came to a stop, gently set her down on the grass.
“Sorry,” she mumbled, sniffing and her eyes downcast.
“You don’t have to apologize,” I told her firmly, grabbing my shirt and wiping her nose for her. “I forgot about the holes. This is on me.”
“No, I mean I ruined the trip,” she said, fresh tears coming back. “This was so fun, and then… then…”
“Who said this was ruined?” I asked, wiping her tears. “Do you want to go home?” She looked up, a tiny smile driving back her tears.
“You still need to hang me up to dry,” she said, her confidence returning.

“How long can I stay up here?” Hailey’s head was level with mine, her braids swinging lazily beneath her. Her ankles were tied together, along with her knees and thighs, and several ropes held her securely to thick tree branch.
“Not too long,” I said as I pulled my pants on. “But you should be good for an hour.” Hailey grinned, and then began wriggling in her bondage, causing herself to swing like a pendulum.
“Woah, that makes me dizzy,” she commented after a few minutes.
“Don’t hurt yourself,” I said dryly. I had enjoyed the show though. I walked up to her, slowly spinning her around so I could admire her naked body.
“Liking what you see?” Hailey asked. I turned her around so that she was facing me. And then I kissed her, first gentle, and then with growing passion. Hailey, despite being in her awkward position, managed to respond with eagerness, our tongues twisting around, her breathing hot and fast.
I lost track of time after getting her down. We made out for hours, my lips and tongue tasting almost every single inch of her beautiful body.
Except the feet. I don’t do feet.
It wasn’t until I heard the sound of people across the pond that I finally pulled away. Hailey, one braid undone, hurried to roll behind a bush.
With our clothes back on, and Hailey’s hands tied in front of her, we returned to my truck.
“Thanks Eoghan,” Hailey said as I held her door. “Thanks for today, that was so much fun!” I pulled her into another kiss, long and gentle.
“You are very welcome.”

Hailey still isn’t very comfortable being tied up water. She later told me that was the most terrifying experience in her life.
Just goes to show that you always have to think things through.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

That must also have been terrifying for you! Glad she still wanted to play after the unexpected dunking.

Well written description of the events - a great set of tales so far :D
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

This is fast becoming my new favourite series of stories. Very well written and very exciting scenarios. Also good to see another Irish person on here too!

Although I was engrossed with everything going on with Hailey, I couldn't get Amy's plight out of my head throughout. She must have been bound and gagged for 8 or so hours whilst you went out. That's incredible too. How did you leave her?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Samiiinz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samiiinz »

More please! These are great little stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic