A Fun Night With the Wife (F/self, M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Fun Night With the Wife (F/self, M/F)

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

A fun night with the wife (F/self, M/F)
First time posting an experience, let me know how I did!

This happened a little while back. So for starters this is how we look.
Me: 31, 6’, blonde hair blue eyes, down to 167 pounds (had to loose that Covid weight lol), slim/muscular build.
Veronica (not real name): 30, 5’ 6”, 120 pounds, athletic build, c cup breast, red hair, brown eyes.

On the night in question, we were having wayyy too much fun. Drinks were flowing, games were being played.

At one point, we’re sitting there, and Veronica is is knee high black patent leather lace up boots, and one of my favorite lingerie sets I’ve bought her. Of all the colors it could be, it was actually a camouflage color, and for some reason this one always get my blood hot.

While was shirtless, and only wearing some fitted jeans that she loves seeing me in.

Now a couple of the games we play as the night goes on is sexy truth or dare, or would you rather, or a game where you have to act out certain things.

At one point I’m in a straight back dining room chair, and my hands are tied behind me with one of her many stockings, and Veronica has to “interrogate” me. I. Which at some point she is straddling my lap facing me. We end up making up some far fletched Russian spy scenario that we just both die laughing.

Oh well..On to the next card!

I can’t remember what it says but I do know I just look over to her and say, “go in the bedroom put the blindfold on, tie yourself to the bed, and wait for me.” She bites her lower lip, then get a big smile and says ,”OK!”

Veronica jumps up and scampers to the bedroom, and I definitely watch that ass in that thong as she leaves.

The next five-ish minutes are the longest in my life.

As I walk into the room, my eyes were greeted with exactly what I wanted to see. (I am also borderline disappointed I didn’t take a pic). Right there on our thick fur blanket was my wife with the silky/lacy blindfold on, arms tied to either bed posts (layer found out she used her teeth to get a knot nice and tight) still in her lingerie and boots. ( https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/po ... 46d1a2.jpg - the lingerie).

I climbed on to the bed and on top of her. We kissed passionately, mouths glued together, swapping spit, and tongues exploring each others mouths. She moans and whimpers below me.

I use my hands to explore her magnificent body. Feeling her smooth skin, the silk of her lingerie. As she strained against the silk ties, I could hear the knots tighten.

While we kissed I fully explored her body with hands, her thighs, her breasts, running my hands along her arms and pinning them against the bed. She responded by biting my lower lip, hard. I tried to pull my face away but she bit harder. I took a hand and placed it on her upper neck and pushed her away. She let my lip slip between her teeth, letting a loud popping sound happen as it did.

I moved down her body, kissing, licking, sucking her neck, playing with the idea of giving her a large hickey.

Moving lower I nestled my face between her boobs, enjoying the fact I could do anything to her and she couldn’t do anything about it. I licked long and slow on her cleavage, causing moan to come from her lips. I clamped my hand over her mouth and pushed her head back into the pillow, silencing her for the moment. With my other hand I pull down the cup of her bra, exposing her nipple, which I immediately suck on. Veronica arched her back and strained against the ties, undoubtedly wanting to get free to run her hands along my head.

I stick my thumb in her mouth, and she sucks on it greedily, swirling her tongue around it, then biting me hard, which in turn I bite her nipple until re leases my thumb.

With a decent amount of trouble I take my hands behind her back and undo her bra completely. I pull it along her arms up to her mouth, and I semi cleave gag her with it. I know it won’t stay, but still it’s hot to look up at your tied up wife, blindfolded, cleave gagged with her bra. I give her breasts much attention, so much so that when I’m done with them, they are a sticky mess with saliva and sweat. But I’m not done yet.
I slowly move down her body, planting kissing along her abdomen, sticking my tongue in her belly button, which she hates, and very ticklish there, but once again- with her tied up she has to take it.

I lick and gently kiss lower and lower. I run my tongue around the upper hem of her panties, and let out a hot breath on her. I oh so gently rub my nose along the front of her panties.

This is usually the moment where I dive in and start eating her out, but tonight, I was feeling a bit extra kinky.

I turn my head and start giving her inner thigh attention, I personally love sucking as much into my mouth and letting go, with a loud pop- always brings a pleasant moan from Veronica. I keep moving down her legs. Dragging my tongue over her stockings, enjoying the sensations.

I reached her stocking clad foot, (this is where I tell her I get lost in the sauce) ran it over my face, licked the bottom of her foot, then stuck all 5 of her toes in my mouth and sucked on them. I was semi expecting veronica to recoil, since we’ve never been into feet, but rather, she she did one of the happy giggles, and pushed her foot farther into my mouth.

I removed my mouth, and peeled off her stocking. Debated gagging her with it, and ultimately didn’t. I sucked all of her toes for a bit longer, then I put her legs on my shoulders and made my way down.

Now for background, I absolutely love cunnilingus. Like there is arguably nothing better, than having thighs wrapped around your head, face buried deep in pussy, having her moan, squirm from my tongue, the taste, the scent…perfection. I love it so much that she could at any moment ask me to eat her out, and without hesitation, I’d get on my knees, crawl between her thighs and lick till she says stop.

So I start eating her out, first licking her with her panties on, teasing her a bit. I can tell she’s wanting it, she rocking her hips, trying to get me where she’s wants me, but again the ties hold her in place.

“Is there something you want me to do?” I ask innocently, my mouth hovering just over her.

“Mmmmhmmm,” she responds.

I reach up and grab her breasts, and give her a long slow lick over her panties and say, “not good enough, I want you to say what you want.”

I then trace the outside of her panties at her inner thigh waiting for her response.

She breathed heavily, “go down on me!” Making sound more of a command than a plea.

“Your wish is my command,” I said then peeled her panties to the side locked from the bottom to the top.

So that’s what I did for the next, I don’t know..30ish minutes? I just ate out my tied wife, relishing the feeling of her breasts in my hands, running my hands along her thighs as the wrapped around my neck, and sometimes getting suffocated by them when she cummed on my tongue. Sweat built up on us making us slippery. Then after one powerful orgasm, she barely got out, “can we please have sex now??”

“Oh?” Lick, “you,” lick, “wanna get,” lick, “fucked?” Liiiiick.

She threw her head back into the pillows, “god yes! Fuck me!”

I gave her one last lick, and then removed her panties with my mouth, and being lost in lust, I put them around my neck.

We then had sex. And multiple times I would lean down and shoved my tongue into her mouth, which she readily accepted. Turning me on knowing that she’s tasting herself from my tongue. Back and forth I go, her panties dangling from my neck grazing her body.

I get tired of missionary, so I untie her and flip her on her stomach, and have her get on all fours. We start doggy style for a while, and I look down as we’re thrusting into each other.

“I wanna gag myself with your panties,” I breathe.

“DO IT, JUST DONT STOP,” she all But yelled back.

I took the panties around my neck and shoved them in my mouth. Then seeing she wasn’t tied anymore, I leaned over and grabbed her wrists and brought them behind her back. Holding on to each wrist I leaned back causing her back to arch, and lift her chest off the bed. I kept my pace just as she wanted. I was getting close so I talked through her panties letting her know this.

“That’s…oooo..kk,” she responded.

Soon after that I saw stars and we both collapsed on the bed. Breathing heavily I pulled the panties out of my mouth, and she removed her blindfold. She cuddled to me, and we caught our breath, “holy crap that was fun,” I said.

She replied, “Yeah it was! It was a 13 out of 10, would do again!”

Then we both passed out on the bed.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing this very, very hot story
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago 🔥🔥🔥

Thanks for sharing this very, very hot story
Thanks! It was indeed a great night. We’ve done other things as well, that I may write about if people want it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow that was some story
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Wow that was some story
Thanks! It was some night! Lol
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is MOST clearly a marriage made in HEAVEN! Thanks for sharing it with us.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Really great story. I enjoyed reading it! Hope to see some more from you ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic