Tied for Service F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Stb252
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied for Service F/M

Post by Stb252 »

I felt my wife shaking me awake. I tried to open my eyes and remembered that I was blindfolded. My hands were still tied in front of me with a silk scarf, with two scarves pining my arms to my body. I also had a scarf cinched around my wrists pulling them my ankles so I would not be able to raise them. My knees and legs were also tied with red scarves. Additionally, I was completely naked, and a small black scarf was wound around the shaft of my penis keeping it erect.

I moaned at her to let her know that I am awake.

She lovingly started to stroke my cock and I moaned at her to keep going.
Suddenly she stopped, placed her hand on my gagged mouth and I felt her whisper in my ear. “I am waking you up to do chores, not to pleasure you.”

With that, I felt her start to untie my ankles and knees and then united my wrist from my ankles as well. She kept my wrist and arms bound, however. And she removed my blindfold which was a sleep mask.

Of course, she had kept me gagged the entire time.

To describe my gag, it was a multilayered gag, I would know because I had applied it before bedtime as per my wife’s command. I had gagged myself with a red silk scarf as a cleave gag, which kept my lips apart and forced my cheeks outward. On top of this, was a brown scarf that was wrapped around my mouth and nose, to keep the first scarf in. A third red silk scarf was applied tightly just over my mouth, it wrapped around twice, forcing the brown scarf to tightly wrap around my nose. Then a fourth blue silk scarf with a floral pattern completed the ensemble wrapping around my mouth and nose and neck twice, keeping it all in place, constricting my breathing a bit and forcing me into complete submission, whilst not allowing any sounds to emanate from my mouth. Since I had been gagged this way all night, at this point I felt my drool soaking through multiple layers of the silk over my mouth.

After I was standing, she let my eyes adjust to the light, as I saw her dress in her robe. She brushed her hair slowly while putting on her robe. After covering her breasts and fastening the silk robe with a sash, she grabbed my bathroom robe and she draped it over my shoulders, also fastening it around me. My erect cock still poked through the robe.

She apparently had no intention to untie the scarf around the shaft of my penis, as she grabbed my cock and started leading me out of the room.
“I need the dishes done and dishwasher loaded.”

She led me through our house, down the stairs to our kitchen.

Immediately, I turned bright red, as our kitchen was an open concept kitchen, with big windows on all sides. Anyone walking the trail or close enough to the house, would be able to see a somewhat naked man, standing in his robe, cock sticking out, hands tied and thoroughly gagged. I moaned at her, but my wife paid no attention, she led me downstairs and gave me a hard spank.

“Get to work”

She had a scarf already tied to the oven handle, she took the loose end and tied it to the scarf that wrapped around my cock, her purpose was to forcefully leash me to the kitchen.

I attempted to wash the dishes, but with my arms pinned to my body and wrists tightly bound in front of me, this was proving to be a challenge.
I mmphed at her to get her attention to this fact, in the meantime she had started to grab ingredients out of the pantry to start cooking dinner. She noticed my struggle and came to me, spanking me hard again.

“Let me loosen you up bit” She untied one of the scarves that was pinning my arms which allowed me more maneuverability. Again, she spanked me and commanded me “Wash the dishes my bondage slave.”

The next 2 hours, we stood in the kitchen. She continued her cooking, and I kept cleaning, loading the dishwasher, nervously glancing outside to make sure no one is around to see me in this humiliating bondage position. I was aroused the entire time, a fact that my wife would notice from time to time, as she periodically would grab me from behind and stark stroking and tugging on my cock. In those moments, I would put my head on her shoulders, as she would place her hand on my mouth, we would be loving look into each other’s eyes, as she would be stroking my cock, edging me but not allowing me to come. She had true control over me, and I belonged to her.

When I was done, and she was nearing the end of her cooking, I mmphed at her to let her know that I am finished. She came by and glanced at the sink and dishwasher, approvingly.

“Good job, you get a reward for this bondage slave” She again spanked me hard and started untying my wrist. The scarf around my wrist at this time was soaked because of the kitchen water so my wife wrung out the scarf, and forced my wrist behind my back and tied them there instead tightly.  She took the scarf that was used to pin my arms together earlier and tied it tightly around my ankles. Next, she helped me sit down, with my knees drawn up. She took the scarf leash that was tied to my cock, untied it, wound it around my neck, pinning me and leashing me to the oven door.

“Wait here quietly for me to finish.”

Every few minutes, I would moan loudly at her, and she would lightly slap me and put her hand over my gagged mouth hushing me.
As her cooking finished, she leaned down and pulled all the layers of my gags down. The scarf that was cleave gagging me tightly, she had to undo because of how tight it was. Being gagged all night and all morning, my lips and mouth were completely dry. The scarf that was between my lips was completely soaked in my saliva.

“Let’s give your mouth a break” She held a glass of water to my lips which I gulped. Then she brought down a tablespoon of white sauce to my lips which I tasted.

“How does that taste, does that need anything slave.”

“No, it tastes good.”

“Good, okay that’s enough talking, time to shut you up again.”

She grabbed the first scarf and put it back between my lips, tightening it the from the back. The other two, the brown and red scarf, she tied over my mouth, the fourth blue scarf, she pulled it back over my nose. She untied my ankles and scarf leash around my neck and helped me stand up.

“Let’s go and reward you for your hard work.”

We went upstairs, with her leading me by holding onto my cock again. I was mildly relieved to be away from such an open space. We went to our loft which is right next to the stairs, and she laid me down in front of the TV with my head resting on a couch cushion. She tied one of the scarves around my arms, pinning them further and she tied my ankles again.

I saw her walk away into the room, and she came back with massage oil and the sleep mask. She promptly placed the sleep mask over my eyes, plunging me into darkness and the massage oil she applied to my erect cock.

She took her slow time, making sure that my entire cock was covered in oil and well lubricated. She turned the TV on, sat on the couch and started to massage my cock with her foot. Her rhythm was slow but irregular, she would speed up and slow down. I would moan and she would speed up again. Her massage kept me on the edge but never brought me over. Eventually, my moans were getting louder, and she dominated me further by putting her other foot over my gagged mouth. I laid there, getting a foot job, bound, and gagged with scarves, additionally gagged with my wife’s foot, naked, in the bliss of libido and lust.

Eventually my wife turned me around, so I was lying face first. She raised my legs, straightened me out, and started to suck on my toes, which meant I was laying on my face/shoulders, while my whole body leaned upward diagonally towards her. She expertly reached around to continue my cock massage. My wife also started moaning to which I presumed she was somehow touching herself too.

My cock started to swell up and I was now existing on the edge. I moaned to let her know but that didn’t stop her at all and instead she sped up her massage.  I was truly helpless in all ways, being bound and gagged, hands and feet, not ability to ask her to stop, not ability to make her stop. Suddenly I could feel the pressure rise in my loins and I knew I was over the edge, the cum started to ejaculate out of me on to her hand, I felt her both her place both her hands on my cock to catch my cum. My wife rewarded me my giving me a hand job, bound, and gagged, upside down, laying on my face, with my legs into the air. After I finished my load, she laid me carefully back down onto the floor and I felt her wipe her hands on my OTN gag.

“Hope you liked your reward.”

I heard her walk away to clean up. When she came back, she laid down next to me and continued watching her TV, few times she started playing with herself, I could feel her gyrate next to me, humping the side of my body. Eventually she tensed up, let out a loud moan.
That’s how we must have fallen asleep because eventually I heard her shake me as she removed my blindfold.

It was already dusk, and as I looked down, I could see the stains of my cum on the floor, couch and on myself, with my cock still wet from the oil and cum. My wife was naked and glistening with sweat. She untied my wrists.

“I’ll bring dinner why don’t you keep clean up my bondage slave” Whenever she calls me her slave, it sends a shiver down my spine.
I proceeded to untie myself, noticing the scarves that I was gagged with had stains all over them presumably from my cum, the scarf tied between my lips was also soaked and so was the scarf tied around the base of my scrotum.

I noticed that I was getting turned on again.   

Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Wow really enjoyed reading this story
Ladies silk scarves lover myself
Would b a perfect weekend in definitely
Great stuff thanks
Hopefully see more from u
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic