Escape games F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tjarddog
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape games F/M

Post by Tjarddog »

This is my first post ever. I’ve been a lurker for a long time. Lol I have played bondage games since I was 9 years old. My wife and me are in our middle 40s now. My wife and I have been tying each other up for several years.
This time we used a deck of cards. She was tying me this time. I would shuffle the cards and whatever number she drew was how many items she got to tie me up with. We have a box full of rope, belts and duct tape. She pulled the card out and with a big smile showed me a king. She got to use Ten items. I knew I was screwed! If I escaped she would have to massage me for 30 minutes. If I dont escape I have to massage her for 30 minutes.
She told me to take all of my clothes off and to turn around and put my hands behind my back. She crossed them and began tying the first rope vertically and horizontally really tight. She added a second rope the same way. She used another rope to tie my elbows together then a belt around my body securing my arms and hands. At this point She knew I wasn’t getting out but she was going to use all of them. She got the duct tape out and told me to make a fist. She began wrapping tape around my hands making my fingers useless to untie the knots.
She instructed me to lay on my stomach. I am so hard at this point I could explode!!! She used Two belts to put both legs in a frog tie. My feet were pretty much pinned against my butt. She crossed my feet and used another piece of rope to tie my feet together horizontally and vertically again. I knew I was totally screwed. She then used another piece of rope to put me in a strict hogtie!
She stood back and smiled. She told me I had 3 minutes. I already knew there was no way I was getting out. She took off her clothes and said she was going to distract me while I tried to escape. She rolled me over and sat on my face making me lick her while I struggled. She rubbed my dick and began moaning. I was in heaven. She then said time was up. I had lost again. She said now you’re mine to do whatever I want with.
She stuck he foot in my mouth and told me to be quiet while she figures out my torture. I was completely silenced. After a couple minutes of one foot in my mouth and another rubbing my dick she finally removed it. I was ready to explode and moaning like crazy. She decided she had heard enough of my mouth. She grabbed the duct tape and wrapped it around my head several times completely silencing me. She grabbed a prostate massager and lubed it up. She slid it inside of me and sat on my face again. She would smother me for a second then let me breathe. She did that several times making sure I knew she controlled everything about me. I was ready to explode but had no control of the situation. She said I had finally had enough so with one hand moving the prostate massager and the other stroking my dick I completely exploded. I tried to scream but there was nothing but muffled noise. She smiled and began to untie me. I was exhausted from struggling.
I hope you enjoyed the story. I’m not much of a writer. Those are the things we do a couple days a week.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Fun story!
You’re a lucky guy to get to experience stuff like that multiple times a week!

Foot-fetishist in me has to know: how did her foot taste? Unpleasant or not too bad? Was it mostly just humiliating?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

A couple days a week? It's one thing to find somebody who shares a love of bondage, but to engage in bondage play like that so often is incredible. What a wife you have.
Tjarddog
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tjarddog »

Sorry. I don’t know how to reply to each of you.

I’m definitely a lucky guy.

Her feet always are clean.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic