Tied By Girlfriend’s Dorm Roommate (F/M, M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago
ludwig wrote: 1 year ago Was Tiff particularly turned on by being gagged as well as tightly bound ?
The more we started to play with gags, the more she liked them. We didn’t use then every time I tied her… she liked to do other things with her mouth when I had her tied up.
OOOFAH !! :o
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

ludwig wrote: 1 year ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago
ludwig wrote: 1 year ago Was Tiff particularly turned on by being gagged as well as tightly bound ?
The more we started to play with gags, the more she liked them. We didn’t use then every time I tied her… she liked to do other things with her mouth when I had her tied up.
OOOFAH !! :o
Well, technically it could be considered a gag.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued…

After freeing my ankles, Tiff stood up and untied the rope ends from in front of me, then gave me a quick kiss on my gag and sat behind me on the bed. It took her a while to eventually untie my hands. I suspect she took her time and studied Anna’s work.

Having freed me, Tiff stood up, “Strip!” She directed with an authoritative tone. I hurried to do as she asked as she watched with a hungry smile, still holding a coil of rope in her right hand.

“On the bed, hands above your head.” She directed as I quickly complied.

“This is going to be fun!” Tiff said as she straddled me on the bed, making sure my hardening cock was rubbing against her.

Wasting no time, she reached over my head and brought my crossed hands down over my chest and began wrapping around and between them with the long nylon rope. After ever few wraps, Tiff stopped to tie a few knots, pulling each tight, then continuing the snug wraps of the rope.

After she tied my wrists, Tiff pressed them against the headboard, then wrapped the rope ends around it and my wrists a few times. Reaching forward to tie the rope ends on the back side of the headboard rail, Tiff rubbed her chest in my face as she cinched the knots and went back to wrapping around my wrists and the headboard rail more, again knotting it out of my reach on the back side of the rail. To finish my hands, she got off the bed, took the remaining rope ends and tied each one to a leg of the bed frame, hopelessly out of reach and leaving me no slack to use to untie my wrists. Tiff was getting MUCH better at her tying work the more we played.

My hands twisted and pulled against the ropes as Tiff watched with a satisfied smile on her face.

“You look so hot tied up like this!” Tiff said.

Getting up, she grabbed another long rope. Starting with the middle of it, she slid my feet side-by-side and began wrapping the rope around my ankles, then wrapped, cinched and knotted between them. Tiff helped me wiggle down on the bed so my arms were fully outstretched above my head and my feet were close to the footboard. Taking the rope ends from my ankles, she secured them to the bottom of the bed.

Standing up, she admired her work with a naughty little grin on her face that I knew she meant to fully take advantage of me tied like this.

Tiff looked so hot in her matching black bra and panties with the new black fishnet thigh high stockings standing over me.

Not saying a word, her smile widening, Tiff got onto the bed and straddled me in a “69” position. I immediately took advantage of my opportunity to caress her feet in the fishnet stockings (which she had intentionally positioned adjacent to my bound hands). Wasting no time, Tiff was already teasing my hard cock.

“Squirm all you want! You’re mine.” Tiff teased confidently as I strained helplessly against the ropes as she mercilessly teased and tormented me. The view of her above me was incredible!

Taking full advantage of my helpless state, Tiff really took her time with me, finally getting me off.

She got up, stood next to the bed and let me watch as she slowly removed her bra and panties, keeping her fishnet stockings on for me.

Laying next to me on the bed, Tiff began to fondle and stroke my cock, quickly getting me hard again while she she playfully rubbed her stocking clad leg along my bound legs.

“I thought you wanted to get out and tie me up in these?” Tiff teased as she seductively rubbed her hand over her fishnets.

“I would even let you gag me any way you like, but you seem to not want to? Maybe you don’t like my fishnet stockings?” She continued to taunt me as she started to tug at the top of her stocking and pull it down her thigh.

I strained against her highly effective tying work, my hands twisting and pulling as she watched with a grin, seeing that I had made no progress at freeing myself. I shook my head vigorously side to side as she giggled at me.

“Ok, fine, I’ll keep the stockings.” She said as she pulled it back up her thigh. “I like these. The make me feel naughty!”

By now, Tiff had me hard again. She gave me a kiss on my gag and straddled me. Taking my hard cock in her hand, she began to tease herself with it before slowly sliding down onto it, letting out a soft erotic moan as she took it all in. It felt soooo good as she slid down onto me!

Pressing her legs against the sides of mine, Tiff began to slowly ride me. She continued to rock her hips as she worked herself up and down my fully erect shaft. She kept going and going… I could tell she was getting close! Working faster and harder, she get herself off hard a few minutes later.

Still straddling me with my cock deep inside her, Tiff started again, getting herself off a second time about five minutes later. By this point, I just kept on going, but Tiff was determined to fix that! She rode me and didn’t stop until she finally got us both off.

With a satisfied smile, Tiff laid next to me on the bed and began to remove my gag as she playfully rubbed her fishnet covered foot along my bound legs.

“So, do I have to untie you?” She teased. “That’s twice today you got tied up by a girl and couldn’t get out.”

“It looks that way.” I replied. “I think Anna has a lot more experience at this than she says she does and you are becoming quite the rigger.”

“That was so incredibly hot walking in and seeing you tied and gaged. It’s all I could think about on the walk home after Anna agreed to do it.”

“I think she enjoyed doing it.”

“Good” Tiff replied excitedly. “I may have her do it again… or have me tied and waiting for you.”

“Now that would be hot!” I replied.

Tiff crawled over to the foot of the bed and began to untie my ankles. It took her a little longer than expected as my energetic struggling against the ropes had really tightened up a few of the knots.

“You must not have wanted to get loose the way you pulled these so tight.” She teased.

“Well, you did have me a little worked up.”

More to follow…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Almost finished with the continuation…
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Can’t wait to read your next part
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Salivating at the thought of Tiff or Anna getting tied up next. :twisted:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 11 months ago Can’t wait to read your next part
Very soon…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

ludwig wrote: 11 months ago Salivating at the thought of Tiff or Anna getting tied up next. :twisted:
No spoiler, but you might be on the right track with this…
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued….

Walking to the head of the bed, Tiff untied the rope ends from the bed frame, then untied my hands from the headboard, leaving them still bound together.

“What? Still don’t have your hands free? Anna is going to be back soon and I thought you were going to tie me up??” Tiff taunted as she pointed at my still bound hands.

I worked as fast as I could, slowly managing to untie one knot after another as Tiff watched, proud of her tying work. Finally, I was free.

“Ok, lets go!”

I motioned for Tiff to sit beside me on the bed. Using the same long, thin rope both girls had used on me, I crossed Tiff’s wrists and began wrapping around and between them. That little sparkle in her eyes as she held her hands for me to tie gave away her excitement at it being her turn in the ropes. I kept wrapping and knotting, finally finishing and leaving long ends to the ropes.

I got up and tugged at the rope ends from Tiff’s wrists as she giggled and got up as I led her to the head of the bed. Raising her hands above her head, I tied then rope ends to the middle of the top bunk headboard (just high enough above her that Tiff couldn’t reach the knots.)

I rubbed my hands down her arms as I kissed her. Tiff tested my tying, but we both knew her hands would remain tied until I released her no matter how much she twisted and tugged against the ropes.

Walking to the desk, I got two shorter ropes from the pile. Kneeling down in front of Tiff, I tied the middle of each rope around an ankle, then spread her legs apart and tied the rope ends to the legs of the bed, holding her legs spread wide, exposing her shaved pussy nicely for me. Damn she looked hot in the white ropes and black fishnet stockings!

Going to her closet, I grabbed a pair of crew length socks and a pair of black tights. Tiff opened her mouth wide, excited to be gaged like I has been. I stuffed the socks into her mouth, then the top of her tights before wrapping the legs several times around her head and tying them between her teeth. Tiff could see herself in the full length mirror on the closet door and nodded her approval to how I had her tied and gaged.

Standing in front of her, my hands began to grope and fondle her chest as I leaned in and began teasing a nipple with my lips and tongue. Tiff pulled helplessly against the ropes, moaning softly into her gag.

My hand rubbed down her… over her stomach.. between her thighs…

Tiff’s eyes widened as I began to rub her lightly. Her shaved pussy was already wet and ready for me. I started to lightly tease her, rubbing with my fingertips, taking my time and letting her enjoy struggling in the ropes.

Tiff could work herself up into a sexual frenzy just by being tied up. The more she struggled and strained helplessly against the ropes, the more frustrated and turned on she would get. One of our games was for me to tie her up and just let her struggle for a while as she got hornier and hornier, then have my fun with her. She was definitely at that point today!

Going to her closet, I grabbed a scarf that we liked to use as a blindfold and tied it on her. Tiff just pulled against the ropes and moaned through her gag at me as my tongue resumed teasing her nipples. She loved being blindfolded when I tied her up.

I knelt down in front of Tiff, my hands caressing up and down her legs as I buried my face between her thighs. I was getting her so worked up, then I heard the door open…
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Best story I’ve read, by far!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 11 months ago Best story I’ve read, by far!
Thank you, not done yet!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Really looking forward to the next part! Well done.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RopedByWife wrote: 11 months ago Really looking forward to the next part! Well done.
Thanks! Working on it as time permits. I have a very kinky bondage playmate in town for work this week, so things have been getting a bit “tied up” in the evenings.
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

;) :twisted:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Ok, back to being ‘free’ again. I’ll have to get going on this.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Continued…

The door slowly opened…

Anna walked in.

“Aren’t you two sexual deviants done yet?” She teased, quickly closing the door behind her.

Tiff pulled helplessly against the ropes as I looked up from pleasuring her, both of us at a temporary loss for words as Anna stood looking at me on my knees in front of Tiff (still standing, secured tied to end of the beds).

With a grin, Anna picked up a rope from the desk and walked over toward us. “Hands behind your back!” She directed me.

Without questioning what was coming, I brought my hands behind my back as she quickly crossed them and began wrapping around my wrists with the thin white nylon rope. It didn’t take her long and my hands were tied. Taking the remaining ends of the rope, she ran them down to my ankles, wrapped a few times around them and gave a good cinch, finishing with a few snug knots between them.

“Now get back to work.” Anna instructed, “I’m headed to dinner. If you aren’t done and free by time I get back, you’re BOTH spending the night tied up.”

With a smile, Anna turned off the light, leaving us in the dark and headed to dinner.
Last edited by Lost_the_keys 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Great continuation! Hope there’s more! :D
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shonnazz45 »

Anna sounds like one hell of a friend :lol:
If I were you I'd just let her have her way with me, I think she earned it after tying you so well and doing it twice in one day :P
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 11 months ago Great continuation! Hope there’s more! :D
There is…
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Playing with two women (or having them play with you) is the best! Looking forward to the next part of the story
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

shonnazz45 wrote: 11 months ago Anna sounds like one hell of a friend :lol:
If I were you I'd just let her have her way with me, I think she earned it after tying you so well and doing it twice in one day :P
Keep watching for the continuation.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RopedByWife wrote: 11 months ago Playing with two women (or having them play with you) is the best! Looking forward to the next part of the story
Thanks, working on it as time permits.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I can't wait to read more. I hope you were able to walk into a tied and gagged Tiff wearing her bra, panties and stockings.

I agree with you both- thigh highs are hot and make things feel naughty.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

RopedByWife wrote: 11 months ago Playing with two women (or having them play with you) is the best! Looking forward to the next part of the story
Thanks, it’s been a busy week. I hope to get more up on here soon
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shonnazz45 »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 11 months ago
shonnazz45 wrote: 11 months ago Anna sounds like one hell of a friend :lol:
Keep watching for the continuation.
You bet I will
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic