Almost caught! Rescued at the last minute (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Almost caught! Rescued at the last minute (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

Earlier this summer (I don’t remember if it was late June or early July, but it was strawberry season) I found myself in a standing position tightly bound to a steel support pole in the basement laundry room/workshop. It felt cool and smooth pressed between my shoulder blades. I was wearing only a pair of my wife’s tan pantyhose. I’ve never cross dressed or worn women’s clothing (nothing against it, just not my cup-of-tea) but I had to admit having the silky material tightly stretched over my down-curving erect cock, rubbing against it when I struggled, was driving me absolutely crazy. My hands were tied behind the pole. Ropes had been added to my stocking-clad legs at my ankles, above and below my knees, and my upper thighs (each one also secured to the pole). In addition, ropes had been placed around my waist/forearms, and chest (crisscrossed over my shoulders) also secured to the pole. I couldn’t move at all, other than wiggling my hands or nylon encased toes helplessly. I was also blindfolded with a thick silk scarf.

My wife stood on tiptoe to kiss me, reaching down to slowly rub my stocking-encased cock “Silky smooth!” she purred, “I like having you this way! I think you like it too, maybe a little bit too much.” I moaned, trying to hold back. Things were escalating way too quickly. Suddenly she stopped. “I need to make a quick run to the farmers market for strawberries before they close. I’ll play with you when I get back. “I’ll be right here” I replied. “I know you will” she said laughing, giving my stocking covered bare bottom a good hard slap before leaving the room. I listened to the sounds of her waking up the basement stairs, the side door closing and locking, and her car pulling away.

I wanted to pass the time struggling, attempting to escape, enjoying the sensation of being bound tightly to the pole, but I had to be very careful. The slightest wiggling and tugging against my wife’s rope work, resulting in the pantyhose rubbing and pressing against my cock, would quickly bring me right to the edge. I would have to stand perfectly still and hold my breath until the feeling subsided. I was doing that when I heard a brisk knocking at the side door. It was followed by a second knocking. My heart started to race.

I relaxed when I heard a key opening the door. I was sure my wife had knocked to add excitement to my predicament. The problem was it was not my wife. It was her father! “Anyone home?” he called in his deep baritone voice. “I got you some tomatoes at the farmers market, and I didn’t want to leave them outside”. Hearing no one answer, he said to himself “well, I’ll just put them on the table and leave a note.” I heard sounds of him opening a cabinet drawer, finding a notepad, and writing the note.

At this moment, I began to panic. My father-in-law was a great guy. He was the helpful type who would, knowing his daughter and I were both busy, do us a favor by checking the furnace filter to see if it needed to be changed. If not that, he would want to have a look at my workshop. We were both avid woodworkers and often compared notes on projects. He wouldn’t be able to resist a quick trip to the basement to see if I had anything in progress on my workbench.

I frantically felt around with my fingertips but could reach no knots. I strained and struggled. Damn my wife and her expert rope work! As usual, there was no escaping. There I was, fully erect, wearing only my wife’s pantyhose, tightly bound to the pole, blindfolded. Any moment, I would hear a heavy footstep on the stairs. I tried to figure out what I would say to him. “Er, hello sir. I’m ok. Your daughter did this. Her and I were playing a little game.” What would he say? He was a real man’s man. If only I weren’t wearing the pantyhose!

I heard his steps making their way across the kitchen toward the basement stairs, the floor above me creaking, when suddenly the side door opened. I heard my wife say “Dad! What are you doing here?” After a brief conversation about the tomatoes, and just missing each other at the farmers market, my wife said, “Do you want to stay and have a cup of coffee?” I slumped in my ropes, relieved to hear her dad answer “No, I should get going. I have some more errands to run.”

When he was gone, my wife came down. “Are you Ok?” she asked “Wow, that was a close call!” When I replied that I was ok, she said “I bet you’re ready to be untied, but I want to make you feel good first.” Kneeling, she started softly kissing and licking the head of my cock through the pantyhose. It was more than I could take. I suddenly blew my load. It was intense. It felt like my male member was a shotgun being pumped and fired over and over. Soon my cock and balls were a sticky mess. I felt my essence seeping through the pantyhose, dripping on my nylon encased legs and feet. “Let’s get you cleaned up” my wife said, beginning the process of untying me.

Minutes later I was in the upstairs bathroom soaking in a nice hot bath. My wife was kneeling on the floor, washing me. She pulled my left foot out of the water and placed it on the tub rim. She rubbed the rope marks on my ankle and leg, kissing them. “I’m making strawberry shortcake for us to have later” she said “and we have tomatoes, lots of tomatoes” she laughed, playfully kissing and nibbling my toes. Standing, she said “soak for as long as you like. I’ll start making the biscuits.” I leaned back, deep in the hot steamy water, closed my eyes, and quickly feel asleep.

I woke up sometime later. The water had cooled to room temperature. Shivering, draining the tub, I dried off and put on my robe. Walking downstairs to the kitchen I found my wife cutting the tops off strawberries and putting them in a large bowl. The smell of homemade biscuits came from the oven. My wife was wearing only a short white apron. It barely covered her front, leaving her backside exposed. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had a smudge of flour on her cheek. This domestic scene pushed all my buttons making me want her right now. Picking her up, I placed her in a seated position on the edge of the counter. Her bare bottom made a perfect imprint on the flour left over from making the biscuits. Kneeling on the floor, I placed her thighs on my shoulders, flipped the apron up, and leaned in to pleasure her with my tongue.

Later, we sat on the back porch in our robes eating strawberry shortcake. The late afternoon sunlight gave everything a soft yellow glow. Small insects, having just hatched, danced in the sun rays filtering through the trees. “In hindsight” my wife said between bites “I’m not sure giving my dad an extra set of keys was the best idea.”
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for sharing. Yeah, be careful who you give a key to.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Wow...that really was a close call. But what a sensuous setup!

We must be on the same wavelength because I'm writing up a story about a time my wife tied me to a pole in the basement too. I'
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, very well written! With or without the close call, getting tied up like that sounds like an excellent way to spend the afternoon.

Rope marks… must have been some really good tying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic