Wonder Woman Bound by Her Lasso (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wonder Woman Bound by Her Lasso (M/F)

Post by rtbw »

In a previous story, my wife showed up in her Wonder Woman costume and I tied her down spread eagle. She appeared again one night as the Amazonian superheroine, and this is a story of what I did to her with her own lasso.

A key piece of this story is that although her costume is wonderfully sexy, it did not come with the Lasso of Truth when we bought it. We improvised by looping a lasso at the end of a long cotton rope, coiling it, and tucking it into her belt that came with the costume. This lasso will be an important feature of this roleplay tie-up session.

When I came upon Wonder Woman, I told her to surrender herself to me. Of course, she refused and said I’d have to try to get her first. As she stepped toward me, I warned her: “Don’t come any closer. I’ve captured your boyfriend, Steve Trevor, and I’ve ordered that he be terminated if you do anything to me.”

Wonder Woman stopped in her tracks. She knew she had no other choice, but she still tried to show defiance standing with her legs apart and hands on her hips. Oh, she looked luscious like that with her beautiful legs stemming from under her short little star-spangled blue skirt, her tight red corset top barely holding in her melons with her cleavage proudly displayed, and her smoothly toned shoulders and arms confidently uncovered. And her look of concern with the tiara on top of her head was captivating.

“That’s more like it,” I said. I then instructed her to remove and toss toward me her tiara, bracelets, belt, and lasso. I also warned her again not to do anything funny or I’d make Steve suffer. One by one, she removed each of those accessories and threw them on the ground in front of my feet.

“Now,” the superheroine said, “I’ve done what you asked. Let Major Trevor go.”

I replied, “Don’t worry, Wonder Woman. He’s not what I wanted.” I picked up the lasso and told her not to move as I stepped toward her. When I reached the heroine, I began winding the lasso around her until it wrapped around her several times and pinned her arms to her sides. I made sure the binding was tight and knotted it off. The rope went around the side of her body just above her elbows and across the front of her body just below her breasts.

After I tied the final knot, Wonder Woman struggled to free her arms, but they were too tightly pressed against her sides. She was somewhat able to bend her elbows to raise her forearms and hands away from her sexy body, but it didn’t do any good.

As I stepped back to admire my work, the rope not only immobilized her upper body, it also had the secondary effect of pushing up her breasts seemingly to the point of popping out of her tight corset top.

I asked Wonder Woman, “Is it true that whoever is bound with this lasso can only tell the truth?”

She answered meekly, “Yes.” I then then asked her questions that I’ve always wondered about Wonder Woman, like does she consider herself sexy, does she know the effect she has on men (and women) who lay eyes on her hot scantily clad body, whether she masturbates, how she wants to be touched to feel sexual arousal, and other really naughty questions. Throughout the “interview,” I was groping all around her body, with special attention to her intimate areas beneath her skirt. I also particularity enjoyed exploring her chest as it was nearly overflowing out of her tight top.

The helpless heroine resisted and turned her body away whenever I felt inappropriate areas, but I could tell she also liked it. By the time I was done extracting all of the information I wanted out of her, I don’t think I left any part of her body untouched. She was aroused, barely standing steady with her eyes closed and biting her lower lip. I concluded the interview with my hand under her skirt rubbing her private parts, and I asked her, “Do you find what I'm doing to your body pleasurable?” With her eyes still closed, she whispered weakly, “Yes.”

I didn’t want the Amazonian princess to fall over from all the stimulating arousal to her body, so I decided it was time for the next round of the tie-up session. I placed my hand on the small of the Amazon’s back and led her from behind to the bedroom. When we got there, I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. After she landed in a sexy heap, she lay on the bed on her back with her arms still tied to her sides. Her legs were splayed out with her skirt hiked up for me to see the crotch of her bloomer briefs. Her hair was in a tussle as she squirmed and tried to free her arms. She was arousing me so much defiantly struggling like that on the bed, and there was something so erotic about seeing her bare legs writhing to compensate for her inability to use her arms.

Anyway, it was all useless for her, but she still managed to look piercingly at me and declare, “You won’t get away with this!”

I reply, “But I can tell by the wet spot between your legs that you’re enjoying this!” I began feeling up her body again for a moment, but then I couldn’t hold back my desire any longer. I pulled her little skirt and her briefs completely down and off her legs. I balled up her skirt and briefs in my hands, and I lightly rubbed them on her face to taunt her. I caressed her bottom wear against my face too before tossing to the ground. I then proceeded to have my way more intimately with her deeper into the night.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm convinced we have the same mind, because asking sexy personal questions is exactly what I'd do with Wonder Woman bound with her own lasso.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I'm convinced we have the same mind, because asking sexy personal questions is exactly what I'd do with Wonder Woman bound with her own lasso.
I don't know what other kinds of questions to ask Wonder Woman if I tied her up with her lasso. Her skimpy outfit would just invite asking certain things.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I love it! What does your lovely wife look like? How old?
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Ianc1980 wrote: 1 year ago I love it! What does your lovely wife look like? How old?
I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I want to avoid saying how she looks or how old she is...but I'll say she's about 5 foot 4 inches and ~130 pounds, which is coincidentally what I heard Yvonne Craig was as Batgirl. I'm sure an actual Wonder Woman would definitely be taller, but I don't mind at all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic