Rainy Day Game F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rainy Day Game F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

We had planned to volunteer for a community clean-up at a local park one Saturday morning but woke up to heavy rainstorms. The event was cancelled. “I guess we’ll have to do indoor activities instead!” my wife said. From the look on her face, I knew those activities would involve capturing me. “I bought something at the antique store earlier this week, and it gave me an idea” she continued. “It will be a challenge, an indoor game to play on a rainy day. Interested?” I confirmed that I was indeed interested, making her say “In that case, loose the clothes and meet me in the living room.”

I did as I was told, undressing in the bedroom, and walked out to the living room. The room was dark, all the curtains were still drawn. The sound of the rain was heavy on the roof and windows. An end table light suddenly clicked on, its soft light revealing my office chair positioned beneath the archway between the kitchen and living room. “Relax, have a seat. I’ll be right back.” My wife said, leaving the room. I sat down naked, feeling self-conscious at being in one of main areas of the house without clothing on. I had been in this position many times before, but never got fully comfortable with it. It still felt naughty (I couldn’t come up with a better word to describe my feelings) to be playing naked games outside the bedroom.

My wife returned with ropes and scarves and went to work. Soon, I was tightly secured to the chair, unable to move my legs or upper body. There was only one more rope to go, the one that would attach my bound bare feet to the center column of the chair. Anticipating how she would want them positioned, I pulled my feet under the chair as far as they could comfortably go, soles elevated, touching the floor with only my toes. “This time, I’m going to give you a bit more leeway” she said, pulling my feet out until they were resting flat on the floor in a more normal seated position, my legs comfortably bent at a 90-degree angle. Once this was accomplished, she attached them to the chair with a length of rope. To top everything off, she used scarves to gag and blindfold me. “Struggle for me!” she ordered. I did my best to struggle and tug against her rope work, making muffled gagged noises. “That’s enough.” She said, placing a hand on my bare shoulder. “I’m satisfied. I don’t think you’re going anywhere!” she whispered in my left ear. “I’ll be right back” she said. I heard the soft sound of her bare feet walking across the hardwood floor into the bedroom. By the way, she was wearing only panties and my light blue oxford dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

She returned and stood directly behind me. I could feel her double-checking all her knots. “Ready to see your challenge” she asked. I made muffled gagged agreeable noises in response and nodded my head briskly. Laughing, she removed the blindfold. Blinking in the soft light, I looked around the room. Everything looked the same at first, then I noticed it – a small brass bell with a wooden handle (the kind you see people ringing in old movies to call for household staff). It was all the way across the living room. Walking over to it, my wife picked it up and gave it a nice ring. Placing it back on the floor, handle up, she slowly sauntered back to me. “If you want me to play with you, make your way to the bell and ring it. Being all tied up, you’ll have to ring it with your toes. I’ll be in the bedroom reading my novel. See you soon!” she said, leaning over to kiss my gagged mouth before leaving the room.

Even though I had a little extra rope between my bound ankles and the chair, it still wasn’t nearly enough. The only way I could propel myself across the living room toward the distant bell was to extend my feet forward as far as the rope would allow, press them firmly against the hardwood floor, and strain against my ropes making the chair slowly roll ahead on its rubber castors until my heels bumped against the chair base. I did this over and over, grunting into my gag with the effort until I was almost there! My toes were inches away from the bell!

Suddenly the chair held fast, unable to move no matter how hard I strained against my bonds. My feet slipped on the polished floor making a squeaking sound. I moaned in frustration. What now? I wiggled around until I could see behind me. A long rope was stretched out behind the chair, taught. The end of it was securely fashioned to the base of the kitchen island, which was firmly attached to the floor. She had added that rope at some point, maybe while I was blindfolded, making it the perfect length so I could almost reach the bell but not quite. Concentrating all my efforts on moving forward, I had totally missed it. I tried to wiggle my fingers (my hands were bound behind the chair) to find where that rope was attached, but soon gave up. It was hopeless!

I called for my wife in the nearby bedroom, making muffled gagged noises. She called out “You know the rules. Ring the bell if you need me!” The bell sat mockingly only inches away! I wiggled my toes in frustration and made even louder, more urgent gagged noises. “Ok, hold your horses, I’m coming” she called. She walked into the room, crossed her arms, and apprised the situation while I struggled helplessly. “Oh my! It looks like you’re really stuck. So close and yet so far!” she teased. “And I can only play with you if you successfully ring the bell. This is real conundrum. What are you going to do?” I struggled even more and made a lot more gagged noises until she finally said, “I may have a solution. I’ll be right back”

She returned with a small measuring tape. I watched her kneel and carefully measure the distance between the tips of my toes and the bell. “Five inches” she declared. She put her index finger to her lips thoughtfully. “I’ll tell you what I can offer” she continued “I’m willing to trade every inch you’re short for a tie-up session this upcoming week. If my numbers are correct, you’d be agreeing to be roped up any way I choose the next five consecutive nights. Do you agree?” I moaned in agreement and nodded my head briskly. At this point, I would have agreed to anything. “I can’t understand you” she said, “besides, now-a-days you really need to get everything in writing. Let me draw up a quick contract.”

I sighed in frustration as she got out a piece of paper, sat at the kitchen table, and wrote out her terms. Without letting me look at it, she placed the paper on the floor beneath my feet and slid an ink pen between the big toe and middle toe of my right foot “That’s only fair, since you’re right-handed, or in this case right-footed” she declared. I clutched the pen tightly between my toes and attempted to sign. It came out as a crazy scribble. “Boy, your handwriting has really gone downhill!” she scolded “but I guess I’ll accept it under the circumstances.

Folding up her contract carefully and placing it on a nearby bookshelf, she reached behind the chair to untie the rope connecting it to the kitchen island. While she struggled with the knot, which had pulled really tight, she said “I’m surprised you signed that agreement without reading it. It gives me full power to tie you up every evening for the next five days any way I choose for as long as I want! Do you have any idea what’s in store for you?” I moaned happily at the thought of consecutive adventures played out over the upcoming days.

Finally undoing the rope holding the chair in place, she still made me wiggle forward and ring the bell with my toes. Satisfied, she untied the rope connecting my bound feet to the chair and raised them up. Tugging me by the feet (legs extended, chair rolling along easily) she took me into the master bedroom. Parking the chair facing the side of the bed, she lifted my bound feet up on it and secured them to the footboard using the rope she had just removed.

Laying face down on the bed, up on her elbows, bending her knees and crossing her pretty bare feet, she resumed reading her book. As she casually flipped pages she slowly, almost absentmindedly, traced her index finger along the undersides of my toes, making me moan in pleasure. “I think I’ll keep you this way for the whole rainstorm” she told me. Looking up from her book, she picked up her iPhone and showed me the doppler radar screen from her weather app. All of Lake Michigan, as well as the entire state of Wisconsin was completely covered by a huge weather system. I wiggled slowly, more to let the ropes settle in than anything else, closed my eyes and listened to the rain. My whole world narrowed down to that sound, the sound of pages slowly turning, the feel of the single fingertip tracing invisible patterns on my sensitive bare feet.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Lucky, luck guy to find yourself in that situation... Please continue to share the adventures.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Damn, where can I find experiences like these?

Thank you for sharing with such detail, it helps with immersion
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

I hope I find a wife like that.
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic