Where my Avatar came from - M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Where my Avatar came from - M/F

Post by COOChob »

Last night during dinner, I told my wife that I have posted several of our previous experiences including a couple of hers prior to meeting me. She loves the idea of public humiliation, so I let her know I was using everyone's real name. Only someone who was present or knows us really well would realize it was us, but the .0000001% possibility is still embarrassing to her. She hasn't seen the posts, so she was freaking out a little. This is a good thing for me, it makes her horny.

She told me she wants me to sit her in the floor in front of my desk wearing nothing but a pair of pantyhose, tie her hands and feet to the leg of my desk and read my posts to her. She wants to think people we know could be reading these posts and there is nothing she can do about it. She wants to wear pantyhose because she gets off on the way it rubs her when she's struggling around. I'm hoping this will happen sometime later in the week or the weekend. I have also updated my avatar to include a picture I took of my wife's feet when I had her hogtied in the floor of my office. It was about a year ago and she was wearing tight jeans, pantyhose and a tight black tank top, she was not wearing panties. I'm going to show her the pic while she's tied to my desk, it's her feet only, but she will still be embarrassed.

The day I took the pic, I hogtied her twice in the same place wearing similar outfits. Both times were jeans, pantyhose and a tank top, sans panties and the second time her outfit was the same but started out with her wearing strappy high heels where most of her pantyhose foot was visible, I shot video and plenty of pics both times. It was the 1st time I tied her in an outfit like that even though have wanted to since we met, until a few years ago tying her in clothes was kind of rare. I would say that 65% of the time I've tied her she was naked with stockings, 15% Pantyhose only, 15% full naked and 5% fully clothed.

As I've stated in previous posts, I met my wife Shelly in 1996 when we were 21. She had obvious bondage experience when we met, but like everyone else on this web page, the origins of her bondage kink were and are still too embarrassing for her to admit. I have to piece together different things she says when we're playing and work her like an investigator, she will eventually break and tell me why. Once she's over the initial embarrassment and I wait a few days, I can usually get the entire story from her. I am still extracting things out of her.

We both work from home and the day this took place we ate lunch together in our kitchen. Just recently I found out that Shelly thought it was hot getting hogtied while she was fully clothed, she said it was embarrassing because it's bondage only, no nudity or sex. She gets off from the hogtie by itself, she knows if people were to see her tied up in clothes, they will know the bondage alone gets her off, she is ashamed and embarrassed by that. When she's in the right mood, she can get off from being tied up only, with no sexual contact. Shelly also loves to get tied up and deprived of sex while I beat off while watching her struggle in a hogtie, she can't get out of. When she puts on pantyhose without me requesting it, I automatically know she wants to get tied up and left to struggle while we get off on our own.

I recently posted "Things my Wife Experienced - 2" in this page, it was during this lunch that she told me in detail, what happened that night. I was very turned on by what she told me; she was very embarrassed telling me the story. She couldn't remember exactly what she was wearing the night but thought she was wearing jeans and a thin sweater. It was common for girls our age to wear pantyhose with jeans in the fall, winter and spring up north where we grew up. She said she couldn't remember, but she did wear pantyhose without panties on occasions like special events but not if she was in school all day or had to wear them for long periods of time. I told her about hogtying my 16-year-old sister and her friend when I was 12, they were wearing jeans with pantyhose and although I had a pantyhose fetish before that night, that night made it way worse.

After lunch I went back to work in my office and after about an hour Shelly came in and was filing some papers behind me. She's usually in and out when she puts something on the file cabinet, but she was taking a while. I turned around to see what was taking so long, she was filing with her back to me and wearing the jeans and pantyhose (I thought she was wearing stockings until later) you see in my avatar with a black tight tank top. I think she was horny from admitting what happened to her that night and wanted to get tie up and embarrassed, I knew I could do whatever I wanted to her. I had a soft furry blanket that I had recently bought to hogtie her on, it was on folded up on the corner of my shelf and I keep a few lengths of rope in my desk because we both love the idea that I may spontaneously hogtie her on a whim.

I opened my drawer and took out the rope, she continued to act as if she was wearing an outfit that was normal for her. She was asking me what I thought I was going to do with the rope, at one point she said, "I can't wear anything without you getting horny." I could tell she wanted me to wrestle her down and hogtie her in the floor, so I laid the blanket in the floor the way it was already folded up. It turns me on to fold it in the footprint of the person getting hogtied.

As I grabbed her, she said "not the thin rope, I can't get out when you tie me up with it". I like tying her with thin stranded cotton rope, she has small hands and I know just how to tie her where she's comfortable but isn't getting out. I started wrestling with her while we were both standing, she put up futile resistance until I gently took her down to the floor. She made sure to go down where I didn't have to work too hard to get her on her stomach. Once I had her mounted on her stomach, I grabbed her right arm from out in front of her and she resisted me pulling it back, when she did finally relent and I pulled her right arm behind her back, she bent it up across her back. She was in 1 half of a box tie and this point; she did the same after I grabbed her left arm. She likes to pretend she's trying to get away when I have her mounted, but all she's really doing is moving her pelvis as much as possible getting herself wet. She loves getting hogtied "against her will" and putting up futile resistance because she feels it will make me tie her up better and she loves it when she hogtied and can't get out.

I tied her hands in the box tie, but I wanted a rope to tie her feet to, and I thought her hands would move too much and the box tie wouldn't work. Since she had just told me that her rope was tied off to her belt loops when she got tied at the party, I decided to wrap another rope around her waist, but I would do it like she was wearing a belt. As I started to wrap the rope around her waist, she protested but still put her ass up the air so I could get it around. She loves getting rope tied around her waist more than I love doing it, which is crazy to think. I knotted it off by her hands and left two long pieces to tie her feet with. I got behind her, crossed her feet and tied them good using a whole length of rope, then I took the rope that was tied to her waste and tied it to her feet. I put the knots behind her feet so there was no way she was getting to them. The entire time I was tying her, she was protesting and moving her hands and body around but was not doing anything to prevent me from completing the hogtie. When I was finished, I took a bunch of pictures and watched her struggle. I recorded several short videos of her struggling and getting mouthy with me, I love some of things she says when she's tied up. I had no idea at this point that she was wearing pantyhose with no panties, I figure she had on stockings. She was hogtied for probably 10 minutes when I had all the pics and video I wanted and was ready to strip her down to what I thought was her stockings, I wanted to eat her out and then fuck.

I untied the rope that was essentially a belt and a hogtie rope from her feet first, then I untied her feet. Once her feet were free, I decided to pull her jeans off while she was laying on her stomach with her hands tied behind her back. I had her raise up so I could get the rope I made into a belt and when my hands were under her, I started to unbutton her jeans. When I did, she was saying "oh no, what are you going to do to me" " Oh please let me keep my jeans on." I unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down, the whole time she had her assed raised up and her hands were still tied behind her back in a box tie. As soon as I grabbed her waist band to pull her jeans down, I felt the top band of her pantyhose and realized she was pretending not to want her jeans off to avoid the embarrassment of being exposed with pantyhose and no panties. (There is a reason for this, I'll address in another post). As I pulled her jeans down, she was still protesting, but had her ass raised up and moved enough for me to get them all the way off. Now she was laying in the floor on her stomach with her hands behind her back in a box-tie wearing only tan pantyhose with no panties and a tight black tank top. Like an idiot, I made video shorts instead of a full-length video, so the camera was not rolling. I wanted so badly to hogtie her back up like that, but I was afraid it was getting too uncomfortable. Since she was wearing pantyhose, I knew she didn't want me to do anything, she wanted to be deprived. I got back on her where I straddled her thighs, and I stuck my hand in her crotch, her pantyhose were soaking wet. She shuddered a bit when I grabbed her, then started slowly moving her ass around grinding my hand and moaning in ecstasy. She did this for about a minute until she came really hard and was shuddering like crazy, I was glad it was over quick because I wanted to get off so bad, I couldn't take it. Her pussy completely soaked her pantyhose by the time she finished and then she said this in a submissive and embarrassed voice "I'm cumming all over my pantyhose". I was so hard at this point I was damn near short of breath. I know when Shelly is loving her bondage because she says things like she's thinking out loud, she's not necessarily talking to me, the little things she has said in the past like that have been etched into my brain, they have always been my go-to when I'm beating off and need a boost to finish up.

I knew I couldn't keep her hands tied behind her back much longer, so I untied her hands. I made her sit up, made her stick out her hands and I tied her hands in front. I sat in my office chair while she played with my cock using her tied hands. I have a mirror in my office, so I positioned the chair where I could see her from the back while she was stroking me. She was up on her knees and had them spread wide so she could cross her pantyhose feet, she knew I wouldn't last long watching her tease me with those hot little feet after I just finished hogtying her. I had put my hand back on her crotch, she was very sensitive so just held it there so she could work it at whatever pace she wanted. I know it's working when her hands barely stroke me, and her grip is real loose. She was stroking me slowly and telling me in a pouty voice how embarrassed she was that she was hogtied and couldn't get out, I can't believe you did that to me, I came just from being hogtied, do you know how embarrassing that is, what if someone would have seen me like this? etc. etc. I lasted maybe 2 minutes before I blew a massive load all over her black tank top. I cleaned her off, untied her hands and we cleaned up and put away the rope and blanket. I was so turned on that my refractory period was really short, so if you like the story, there is a part two where I tied her again in almost the same outfit later the same day. I will post either tonight or tomorrow.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thanks for sharing! Those are some lovely stockinged feet. You’re a lucky man!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Wow! Those stocking feet push all my buttons. Thanks for the story. I loved it
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! I hope you continue on with the second hogtie.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Goddamn, love people that enjoy bondage THAT much!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic