University Reunion Part 2 (FFF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

University Reunion Part 2 (FFF/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

The voices reached the bedroom door and, sure enough, in walked my wife followed by Clair and Cynthia. They were also wearing nightgowns and glanced at me shyly, having changed downstairs. I lay perfectly still holding my breath, strapped down and ball gagged, afraid to wiggle or move. My cock was, embarrassingly, standing at full attention. “Ladies, you remember my husband” my wife said, breaking the silence. “He’d shake your hands but, well you know…” she trailed off, gesturing toward my restrained hands.

It was Clair who finally broke the tension. She walked over to my right bound bare foot (the one closest to the door) grasped it firmly by the instep and gave it a shake “Pleasure to make your acquaintance” she said formally, which made everyone giggle. The ice broken, I let out a long exhale through my gag. My wife looked at Cynthia, who still seemed hesitant. “Well, aren’t you going to shake something?” my wife asked her. “Don’t be impolite!” Looking steadily at my wife, she knelt on the bed and firmly grasped my cock with her right hand. “Very pleased to see you again!” she said pumping it up and down matter-of-factly, holding out the word “very”. “You know” she told my wife, releasing my cock, “I thought you were exaggerating when you told us how well-endowed he was. You weren’t. He’s magnificent! Good job on finding this one.” “Thank you!” my wife said, quickly adding “Look, he’s blushing. Isn’t that cute!” It’s true. Above my gag, my cheeks were crimson.

“I made up an agenda for the evening.” My wife announced. “Here, I’ll Scotch tape it to the wall.” Taking a sheet of paper, I hadn’t noticed in her hand until then, she affixed it to the bedroom wall. It was too far away for me to read. “The first activity is something I like to call ‘The Team Tickle’.” My wife announced, followed by “Time limit thirty minutes.” I gasped. Ten or fifteen minutes is a long time to be aggressively tickled by even one person. Here I was going to be tickled for thirty minutes by three women!

“Where do you want us?” my wives friends asked, deferring to her. “Clair, you sit near his right foot. You’re responsible for that and his right leg. Cynthia, you do the same for this left foot and leg. I’ll concentrate on his upper torso.” My wife instructed. Soon the timer on the iPhone was started and the tickle torture began in earnest. Six hands (all with nice sharp fingernails) were working on my body all at once. Soon even the normally non-ticklish parts of my body became ticklish. The usually ticklish parts of my body (the backs of my thighs and knees, the hollows of my hips, my upper shoulders, and feet) became extremely ticklish. I began struggling like crazy, laughing through the ball gag and gasping for breath. I would later find out that my wife had chosen to tickle my torso, even through she preferred to tickle my feet, so she could closely monitor my breathing. After fifteen minutes, she said “Everyone stop! He’s had enough.” She continued “I don’t think he could take a full thirty minutes. We’ll slot in the second half of the session for later tonight.” I was happy to try and relax and let my breathing return to normal, but I was already dreading the second session.

“Here, let me take this off!” my wife said, unbuckling the ball gag. “I want you to be able to rest your mouth, but you’re not to speak unless you’re spoken to, understood?” I nodded in agreement, working my tired jaw muscles. “I can tell who’s the boss in that relationship” Clair whispered to Cynthia, giggling. They were still seated on either side of the bed near my feet. “That goes for you to also” my wife scolded, making them both giggle.

Returning to the agenda, my wife said “the next challenge is two-player, I’ll keep the time. She looked fixedly at her two friends “It’s a little game I like to call ‘blow job roulette’.” “Are you sure that’s ok?” Cynthia asked, concern in her voice. My wife replied, “It’s going to happen at some point tonight, might as well get it over with early.” “Ok” Cynthia whispered doubtfully. This chain of events caused me to moan quietly in anticipation, but not loud enough to get in trouble.

“The rules are this” my wife instructed “You two play rock/paper/scissors. The winner gets to go first. That person puts his cock in their mouth for a full minute. The idea is to tease him just enough to keep him rock hard, but not enough to get him close to the edge. He’s been trained to say ‘I’m close’ if that happens. If he says that, stop immediately. If you make it the full minute, the second person takes a turn. Turns go back and forth. The first person to either let him lose his erection or make him say, ‘I’m close’, has to go into time out for the next challenge. At the mention of “time out” Claire giggled nervously, and Cynthia let out a quiet groan.

Soon the game started, and Cynthia knelt between my spread bound legs. When the timer started, she sucked very lightly on my cock for the first thirty seconds or so. I could just feel her lips, and her tongue sliding on the underside of it. However, as time got closer to the full minute, she sped up and used her tongue more and more. I was moments from saying “I’m close!” when my wife called “Time!” Cynthia stopped and slid off the bed, smiling evilly at Claire. “No fair” Clair whispered. Standing very little chance of success, she took her place kneeling between my legs. Within ten or fifteen seconds of her oral attention I was calling “I’m close! I’m close!” Looking down at her, as she pulled away, I saw a small smile. “Time out for you!” my wife ordered. Stay right there and lay face down!”

Doing as she was told, Claire lay face down between my legs, her face inches from my cock. My wife, walking to her suitcase and returning with more ropes, quickly lashed her in a very tight hogtie. Before she could complain, my wife gagged her with one of our scarves. Addressing Cynthia, my wife said, “Go around to the other side and help pull her into position.” I was astonished when the two of them, on either side of their hogtied and gagged friend, pulled on her shoulders to slide her up until her gagged face was pressed snugly against my balls. Claire moaned and started wiggling. Her struggles only forced her nose and gagged mouth more firmly into my tight ball sack. The underside of my erect cock rubbed on the top of her head. “Enjoy your time out with my hubby’s sweaty balls!” my wife said happily, patting her head.

I thought this would make her angry, but the affect was just the opposite. She made delighted little noises into her gag and starting nuzzling and rubbing my balls with her face. I moaned in delight and watched her bound bare feet, visible directly above her gagged face, rubbing together rhythmically, her toes wiggling happily. Also watching her, my wife glanced at Cynthia, “Envy her?” she asked. Cynthia thought for a moment before carefully answering “I’m not sure of the balls-in-the-face aspect, but yes, do I envy her. It’s been too long.” “You’ll get your turn soon enough”, my wife encouraged.

My wife glanced at me and saw my eyes widen. I had a sudden lightbulb moment. All the puzzle pieces clicked into place. Everything totally made sense: her seeming ability to go from novice roper to master rigger almost overnight, the complexity and thoroughness of her role-playing scenarios… Of course! I was not the first person she had captured! She had also played tie-up games with these two, honing her technique, perhaps for all four years they were in college together. I also realized my wife held as much sway on them as she did on me. When she invited them to join us for her special brand of playtime, they simply couldn’t resist.

I was just starting to say something when she interrupted me, addressing her former house mates, “Well ladies, we have a lot of work to do and very little time to do it, do you know what that means?” “All-nighter!” Cynthia quickly answered. “All-nighter!” Claire enthusiastically echoed, her reply heavily muffled by her gag, which was in-turn pressed firmly into my balls. “Is that ok with you?” my wife asked me, clamping her hand over my mouth before I could answer. “I thought so. It’s unanimous!” she said, in answer to my gagged protests. “An all-nighter it is, just like old times!” she declared, removing her hand just long enough to quickly buckle on the ball gag. “Ok, what’s next on the agenda?” I struggled like crazy, which caused my balls to press and rub even harder on Clair’s gagged face. In response she giggled (in a muffled way) and wiggled her small bare feet even more happily.

I was sleeping sometime in the early morning hours, having been released. A small sound woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Clair sleeping peacefully beside me, she was naked with her hands and feet bound with scarves. I slowly rolled over, careful not to disturb her, and saw Cynthia on her stomach hogtied with my wives bright red ropes. Her face was pressed tightly between my wife’s spread legs, her head bobbing rhythmically. My wife met my eyes and put a finger to her lips. “Go back to sleep” she said softly…..
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

What an incredible experience. Most people can only dream of something like this, especially if they're married.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic