Robin Strung Up AOH (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Strung Up AOH (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

There’s a discussion in the “TUG Talk” section about what it’s like to be tied up with your wrists suspended over the head, and I’d like to share about a time my wife tied me up like that. Like nearly all of the stories that I’ve posted here, I was in my Robin the Boy Wonder outfit. I hope people aren’t tired of me with these Robin stories. I agree if you think I’m obsessed, but I can’t get enough of being tied up as the Boy Wonder!

We went straight to the tie-up game for this one without any initial roleplay. I was already in my cape and tights, and my wife wrapped a rope several times around my wrists to bind them together in front of my body. She then cinched the middle between my wrists with another rope. After this second rope was knotted to complete the cinch, its length continued maybe another three feet so my wife could hold the end of it and pull me along.

She led me down to our semi-finished basement where there’s a steel beam running along the ceiling. She stepped on a chair to tie a third rope around the beam, and then she secured the cinching rope to that rope on the beam to suspend my arms over my head. When my wife was done, I was left standing with my wrists bound together above me by ropes connected to the ceiling beam.

She stepped back to admire her work and remarked how helpless I looked as I tried pulling down my arms from the beam to no avail. My wife then said she’d be right back and went upstairs.

After a little while, I heard footsteps coming down the stairwell, and it sounded like she was wearing heels. When she came into the room, she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a black bra and panties with a garter belt to hold up her black thigh-high stockings, and yes, she was wearing high heels. I involuntarily whispered, “Wow.”

My wife heard my reaction and teasingly asked, “Do you like what you see, Robin?” She proceeded to model her lingerie with sexy poses, driving me absolutely horny as I stared at her ravishing and alluring body swaying in her revealing undergarments. I felt the area between my legs stirring under my briefs, so I remember squirming with my legs to make room in my tightening tights for my growing erection.

She must have noticed my squirming because she walked up to me and lightly slapped my cheeks a few times with one hand while patting the bulge in my briefs with the other. “I’m going to have so much fun with you,” she lustily remarked with a mischievous smile. I tried again to free my bound wrists in vain, and my wife reached up to grab my gloved forearms. She exclaimed, “It’s no use, Boy Wonder. You’re mine now.”

The femme fatale moved her hands to hold the side of my face, and then both hands slid down to my shoulders and then to my chest, where her fingers found my nipples through my shirt and played with them. This took me to another level of arousal and I had to catch my breath as I felt my boner getting ever larger and harder.

Her hands then moved to the side of my chest and slowly slid down to the sides of my abs, waist, and hips. Her hands stopped there at the side of my briefs, and she kneeled down to rub her mouth and nose around the very noticeable bulge in my briefs while also moving her hands to my rump underneath my cape to have a good long feel of my back side.

By that point, it felt like my member was maxing out in size and hardness, and it also felt like my tights were stretched to their limits at my crotch. I was squirming really hard not to cream my tights as I felt her face and hands through my briefs, but she thankfully stopped as I approached closer and closer to climax.

But the stimulation didn’t end there. Still kneeling, the vixen’s hands continued exploring my body as they slid down the side of my legs, relishing the feeling of my smooth spandex tights. When she got down to my ankles, her hands moved to the inside of my calf and made their way up to my knees. I couldn’t help spreading my legs as she began massaging the inside of my thighs. And finally, she returned to my swollen stalk that was really making my briefs protrude from between my legs. My wife gave a good long lick along my briefs up my shaft.

She stood back up and slowly unbuckled my utility belt. Holding both ends of my belt, my wife pulled on them to pull me against her. Her arms then wrapped around my back and I felt her pushing against my bulge and the rest of my body. I almost lost it feeling her hot body on mine, but then she abruptly let go of me and dangled the utility belt in front of my face before taking a few steps away from me. She lusciously slung the belt around her backside and then buckled it.

The utility belt was resting low on her shapely hips, and the sexy minx then stood with her feet apart and her hands on her hips where my belt was slung. She asked me how she looked, but I was speechless as I stared at her through my black eye mask. My mind was basically mush, but it would become even more mush before this was over.

She walked up to me and grabbed the side of my briefs. I looked down and could see that I had pre-cum stains on them. I remember feeling embarrassed thinking she was probably looking at me with the noticeable stain this whole time. But the thought was brief because while I was still looking down, she quickly slid my briefs down my legs almost to my ankles. I shot her a look in surprise, and she had that mischievous smile again. Without warning she grabbed the waistband of my tights and peeled them down my legs too. My erected member sprang out of the confines of my tights and was pointing up toward the ceiling.

The vixen had kneeled down when she pulled down my tights, and she proceeded to grab my shaft and stick it into her mouth. She slid it back and forth in there with her tongue feeling it around. When I really started moaning, she knew I was about to blow so she pulled her mouth away and quickly stuck a condom on the stalk. She then milked me to wave after wave after wave of exploding orgasm.

After my long climax subsided, she pulled off the condom and swung it in front of my face saying, “There must be millions of little Robins in here.” I was standing with my hands above both our heads and my private area fully on display before her while she stuck the spent condom in my face. I felt really humiliated.

While I was still tied up, she threw away the condom and cleaned me up (as best she could), and then she pulled up my tights and briefs to cover me back up. She remarked, “There, you’re presentable again. But I can’t give you back your utility belt…I don’t want you to use it to escape from me.”

By this point, I was completely spent and practically dangling from the rope on my wrists. And at that moment, I really felt the pain of being tied up with my arms over my head for so long. My wife must have sensed my pain because without saying a word she retrieved the chair that she’d pushed to the side earlier, got up, and untied the part of the cinch rope that was connected to the beam. I practically collapsed to the floor.

As I lay to the side on the ground with my hands still tied together, my wife sat next to me and started petting me on the rump of my briefs. She asked me where I was hurting, and I answered I was aching at my shoulders and upper back especially. She lovingly said she’ll take me upstairs to massage away the pain.

But she didn’t untie my wrists. She got up and pulled on the end of the long cinch rope. After I gingerly stood up, she tugged on the cinch rope again to walk me upstairs to our bedroom. I just followed her lead, staring at her back side with my utility belt swaying around her hips as she strutted up the stairs above me.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Removing a heroes utility belt is such a power move. Another wonderful Robin experience for you.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Removing a heroes utility belt is such a power move. Another wonderful Robin experience for you.
"Power move" is a great way to put it. I definitely feel defeated whenever my wife removes my utility belt after she captures me as Robin. But the sense of defeat was on a different level when she buckled it around herself and I had to see her wearing it as she tortured me during this session.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Removing a heroes utility belt is such a power move. Another wonderful Robin experience for you.
"Power move" is a great way to put it. I definitely feel defeated whenever my wife removes my utility belt after she captures me as Robin. But the sense of defeat was on a different level when she buckled it around herself and I had to see her wearing it as she tortured me during this session.

I can understand that. Any time Robin loses his belt he is losing all power he has.

Plus the villainess wearing it just sounds so erotic.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great story. I enjoyed the fantasy aspect greatly! Well told.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

I can understand that. Any time Robin loses his belt he is losing all power he has.

That's another great way of putting it. There really is something erotic about a villainess taking something that's so integral to a superhero's costume and making it her own by wearing it on such a sexy part of her body. Plus, it's like she's claiming her trophy for taking the first needed step to undress him.

I always feel like my defeat is sealed when my utility belt is removed from me, but I felt an extra level of humiliation I hadn't felt before when the vixen rubbed it in by buckling it on herself in front of me.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

RopedByWife wrote: 1 year ago Great story. I enjoyed the fantasy aspect greatly! Well told.
Thanks so much, [mention]RopedByWife[/mention]. It's amazing being able to play out these fantasies. My wife still says she doesn't understand why I'm into these superhero peril roleplays, but she sure gets the spirit of it when she indulges me.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

That's another great way of putting it. There really is something erotic about a villainess taking something that's so integral to a superhero's costume and making it her own by wearing it on such a sexy part of her body. Plus, it's like she's claiming her trophy for taking the first needed step to undress him.

I always feel like my defeat is sealed when my utility belt is removed from me, but I felt an extra level of humiliation I hadn't felt before when the vixen rubbed it in by buckling it on herself in front of me.
Had to squint at your profile pic to see what else she could take, but the Cape would make a fine trophy too. Wearing Robin's Cape and belt as the teasing begins. Perfect.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] Oh my. I might have completely melted if she removed my cape and wore it herself.

It was totally her idea to remove my utility belt and wear it. I never saw it coming. But we never thought of the cape. I'll have to suggest that to her... maybe for whenever we can replay this scene.

Thank you for this very hot idea. I'm getting stirred up just thinking about it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic