University Reunion (Part 1) FFF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

University Reunion (Part 1) FFF/M

Post by RopedByWife »

This was going to be a great weekend! My wife and I were traveling to her old university for a five-year reunion at her sorority. We were arriving the night before and would join her old housemates, Clair and Cynthia, for dinner. I had never met them but had heard a lot of stories. My wife’s name (for the sake of this forum) was Chris, and the three of them had been know around campus as “The Three C’s” since they did everything together. The best part was, after dinner we were going to our VRBO rental, a beautiful log cabin on the outskirts of town, around a 35-minute drive away. My wife had found it online and made sure she showed me a picture of the bed in the upstairs loft master bedroom, which was king sized. The bed frame was made of rough-hewn cedar logs. “I’m going to attach you to that bed with these” she had said, reaching behind the couch and holding up stout-looking leather ankle and wrist restraints.

I had always been leery of anything that looked like official bondage equipment, preferring the fun and innocence of cotton ropes or silk neckties (both of which we used a lot). The problem was these materials had to be applied tightly to be secure. For this reason, our normal tie-up games usually lasted less than two hours, even though she always teased that she was going to keep me prisoner for hours or all weekend long. Recently, we had been discussing the possibility of keeping me tied up longer, even having me sleep that way, which would require a different method of restraint.

The restraints in question were beautiful. They were deep-brown thick leather on the outside, but padded on the inside, with soft buttery leather for the inner layer. They had thick straps and buckles. The part of the buckle that went through the leather strap had a small ring on the end. This was, my wife showed me proudly, so you could attach a small gold padlock, locking them in place. Of course, my wife had purchased four padlocks, all keyed alike. Riveted into the restraints were D-rings where you could attach ropes. I had wanted to try them right away, but she insisted we save them for her special weekend.

We arrived late and decided to go directly to meet her friends for dinner at a local steakhouse. They were fun and both pretty. Clair was short and compact with an athletic build and sandy blonde hair. Cynthia, by contrast, was a tall slender brunette. My wife fell exactly between the two, being of average height with soft brown hair. Clair seemed to enjoy openly flirting with me, while Cynthia was friendly, but more reserved. Once the normal after-dinner conversation started to die down, my wife said “We had better take off. We still have to get checked in.” I think she realized how eagerly I was wanting to test that bed and the new restraints she had purchased. With promises to meet her two friends the next afternoon for the reunion, we parted ways.

The cabin was as beautiful as advertised. The log frame bed was also just as advertised. “All right!” by wife sighed “undress and I’ll buckle the restraints on so you can get ready while I unpack.” I didn’t have to be asked twice, quickly undressing. Taking her time, she first buckled on the wrist restraints followed by the ankle ones. When she had all four on, after checking with me to make sure they were not too tight, she placed a padlock on each one, locking them in place. She tossed the key, which was on a heart-shaped keychain, onto the dresser. “Ok, go get cleaned up!” she said, handing me my bathroom kit and giving me a firm slap on my bare bottom as I walked past her to the master bath.

It was surreal, performing my normal bathroom activities (relieving myself, washing up, putting on cologne, brushing my teeth, etc.) naked with the dark leather restraints locked to my wrists and ankles. I was not even tied to anything but found myself fully erect. “Easy Boy” I addressed my male member, looking down “Pace yourself. I have a feeling you’re in for a long night!” Little did I know…

Returning freshly washed to the bedroom, I was quickly bound to the bed. My wife had been waiting, ropes ready. The position was a new one for me. I was laying on my back. The wrist restraints had been tied together above my head and secured to the headboard. That part was typical. The unusual part was my feet were tied spread apart, each bound to a separate footboard bed post. “See now, you look like a sexy Eiffel Tower!” my wife said, admiring her handiwork. “How does it feel?” “It feels amazing!” I confirmed struggling happily. “I’d save my strength if I were you, you’re going to need it!” she teased, tracing a fingertip along my chest and stomach before going to the bathroom to change.

She returned wearing a sexy nightgown. I craned my neck to get a glimpse of her shapely bare legs and feet. “Oh, I have one more surprise for you!” she said, going to her suitcase. She returned with a bright white ball gag. This one was different because it was hard plastic with a lot of holes in it for breathability. It looked like a very small wiffle-ball. I had always wanted to try one but had difficulty breathing only through my nose. This one would let me experience a mouth-filling ball gag while allowing me to easily breathe through it if needed. “Do you want me to put it on?” she asked. “Yes please!” I half answered, half moaned. Soon my lips were tightly stretched around it and it was firmly buckled behind my head. “Don’t worry” she comforted, “I won’t keep it on too long. I don’t want you to have a sore jaw tomorrow.” “You can keep it on as long as you like!” I replied, surprised that I could easily communicate through the gag. “Now, you know the rules, gagged talk only unless you need something!” she cautioned. “Mmmmfffffft Mmmmmffffft!” I replied, enthusiastically. “That’s better!” she said.

She stood by the bed, admiring me. I was tightly, but comfortably, restrained to it, naked, and ball gagged. “I really like this!” she said, followed by “The girls are also really going to like it!” “The girls?” I started to exclaim, before remembering the gagged-talk protocol and switching to “MMMFFFFTTTT?” “Oh, maybe I forgot to tell you” She said “I’ve invited Claire and Cynthia over tonight. Think of it as a fun girl’s sleepover or pajama party, only with you as the guest of honor. You see” (here she paused for effect) “when we were roommates, we shared everything – food, clothes, we would even buy one textbook to share when we had the same classes. I think it’s only right that we all share you!”

I started struggling and making frantic gagged noises, a mixture of excitement and panic welling up in me, the leather restraints holding fast. Then, remembering an earlier scenario, where a tattoo artist was supposed to stop by to tattoo my feet and it ended up only being pizza delivery, I relaxed. I told myself that this was the same, a dramatic bluff to get me going. Still, I had a funny feeling. That’s why my heart skipped a beat when I heard a knock at the door. “There they are, right on time!” my wife said excitedly, going downstairs. I listened carefully to what was happening below. This was no pizza delivery! I heard familiar female voices, three of them. They were coming up the stairs….

Part 2 to follow.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great start! Looking forward to part two.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I like where this is going!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic