After Work Desk Chair Tie F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

After Work Desk Chair Tie F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

Since Covid, my wife and I have mostly worked from home, now and then heading to the office for team meetings or appointments with suppliers. Early on, we made a pact to separate our work lives and personal lives. Otherwise, it would be too easy to fool around during the day and not get anything done. We have separate home offices (I work in the corner of the living room; she works in the upstairs spare bedroom). We even keep things on the up-and-up during lunch breaks, typically eating together or taking a quick walk around a nearby park. At the end of the workday, however, all bets are off. Sometimes, we even play work-related role-playing games. The important thing is that we never do so during work hours.

One Friday late afternoon, my manager had scheduled a 4:30pm on-line Teams meeting with my business unit to discuss a matter that needed resolution before the weekend. A colleague and I had worked throughout the day to come up with a creative solution to the problem that was satisfactory to everyone involved. When we outlined our course of action, my manager was happy to close the meeting and wish everyone a good weekend. When I signed off, it was 4:55pm. I was officially done for the week with five minutes to go!

The best part of working at home was being more comfortable. I typically worked in a short-sleeved polo shirt with my company’s logo, which met the business casual standards my manager required. Below that (out of camera view) I normally wore Levi’s or shorts (depending on the season) and always worked barefoot. I found having the ability to stretch and wiggle my toes freely made the workday less stressful, no matter what problems or concerns the day brought my way. On the day in question It was summertime, I was wearing shorts.

When I signed off, my wife leaned around the corner of the door leading to the stairs and whispered, “Are you still in a meeting?” “No” I answered “just signed off. I’m done for the week.” “Me to” she replied, followed by “Stay there, I’ll be right back.”

She returned, standing behind me, and started rubbing my shoulders. She leaned over and kissed the side of my neck and nibbled playfully on my right earlobe. I started to stand up, but she firmly pushed on my shoulders. “Relax and let me take care of everything” she whispered. Lifting my arms above me, she pulled my shirt off. Once that was done, she pulled my hands behind the chair back, crossing them, and reached for the box of thrift store silk neckties she had purchased earlier that year. Using three or four of them, she securely tied my wrists, also attaching them to the chair back.

She pulled the chair (with me on it) further away from the desk. This was easy since it rolled on rubber castors, and we have hardwood floors throughout the house. After that, she stepped in front of me and pulled first my shorts and then my underwear off, with me lifting myself slightly off the chair to help. Crossing my bare feet at the ankles, she used several soft neckties to bind my ankles. Grabbing my bound feet, she pulled them to pivot the office chair until my feet were directly over one of the four bottom supports, which were in a down curving X shape. She then used additional ties to secure the instep of my lower foot (since they were bound crossed) to the support, with the ball of my foot resting on it, and secure my ankles to the center column. I was naked, bound hand and foot to the chair, not touching the floor in any way.

“Oh, I forgot something!” she said. Using my computer, which was still on, she selected an option under the “Settings” menu that allowed you to test the camera. She rotated the chair so it once again faced the computer, I could now watch myself being gagged. I continued to watch, fascinated, as she tied five or six of the neckties together and used them to tightly attach my upper body to the chair back. After that, she disappeared from the camera view. I had to look away from the screen and look down to watch her tying my legs together above and below the knees. While she was down there, she added a lot more ties, further securing my feet, legs, and waist to the chair. For a final touch, she applied ties up and over my shoulders and cinched them tight to the chair back, pulling them slightly back. She stood back to admire the results. “Any chance you’re getting loose?” she asked. The ties were comfortable, but good and tight. I could only wiggle helplessly “Mmmm mmmm” I relied, shaking my head. “That’s what I like to hear.” She replied, leaving the room. I could only sit there watching myself struggle on the screen in front of me, waiting for her return. I grunted into my gag, straining against the ties binding me to the chair. It was hopeless, there was no chance in getting loose (a fact that endlessly pleased and further excited me).

She returned looking totally different. She had changed out of her casual work-at-home attire into a smart-looking white blouse and navy-blue skirt. She was wearing tan panty hose and black pumps that clicked against the hardwood floor as she approached me. Her hair was done up in a businesslike bun. She stood beside me; arms crossed. “We have a big problem at the warehouse” she declared. “I’ve never seen anything like it in all the years I’ve been CEO at Neckties International.” She continued “It seems we’re missing a large number of our model 644 silk ties. Inventory is way off! Do you know anything about that?” “Mmmm mmmm” I replied, shaking my head, playing along. “I was afraid of that” she replied, “and furthermore, I’m documenting your lack of inventory control as the root cause of this issue!” She leaned in closer, her face inches from mine “I’m going to need you to work overtime. I don’t care if it’s 5:30 on a Friday night! We’ll pull an all-nighter if needed. We’ll work all weekend if necessary. No one’s going home until we locate that missing inventory. Now let’s get you to the conference room, where I’ve set up an ad hoc command center.”

She started pushing the chair, with me tightly bound to it, across the living room. I started making frantic mmmmffffftt mmmffffttt!” noises into my gag. She was going to roll me right past the large picture window and the curtains were not drawn. Any of our neighbors, out for a late afternoon walk, would see me being propelled along in plain view naked, bound and gagged to a desk chair. My wife stopped just long enough to make sure the coast was clear before safely rolling me past the window, across the living room and into the master bedroom. I was positioned so I was facing the foot of the bed.

Having parked me to her satisfaction, she started checking all her knots, making sure they were all good and tight, taking her time. Finally, satisfied that I was captured to her satisfaction and had not managed to loosen any of the ties, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, breaking character “Does everything feel ok?” I nodded in agreement. “Do you want to be untied?” I shook my head no. “In that case,” she laughed “I really hope you don’t have any weekend plans! I just have to go up to my office and type up a quick agenda.” I heard the click of her high heels as she left the room. Around fifteen minutes later I heard the printer in my living room corner office whir to life and spit out a sheet of paper. Within moments I would be reading that document, finding out what was in store for me.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful set-up. Looking forward to reading more.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

looking forward for more, really nice start
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic