Movie Night With a Twist (Pantyhose) F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Movie Night With a Twist (Pantyhose) F/M

Post by RopedByWife »

I changed for Movie Night (a long-standing tradition for Midwesterners facing long cold winters). My Movie Night attire, chosen by my wife, always consisted of cotton flannel pajama tops and bottoms, nothing else – no socks or underwear allowed. This allowed my wife to play with my feet (which I usually placed in her lap, sitting sideways on the couch) while she watched the movie. It also allowed her to easily slide her hand beneath the pajama bottoms to play with other parts of my body.

The thing that excited me about tonight was that my wife had mentioned that we were going to do “Movie Night with a Twist.” The last time I heard that phrase from her was a couple weeks earlier when she offered to make me “Breakfast with a Twist.” I found myself sitting at the kitchen table trying to eat pancakes with maple syrup without using my hands (which were tied). I ended up a syrupy mess, but that’s another story for another time. That phrase hinted that I was in store for an evening of tie-up games!

I padded into the living room barefoot, clad in my PJ’s (my wife’s nickname for pajamas) sat on the couch, and turned on the TV. My wife soon joined me, also wearing PJ’s. Instead of being barefoot as usual she had on tan pantyhose, which she knew was a huge turn-on for me. Something about the silky smoothness and the way the thin transparent fabric stretched web-like between the tips of her toes drives me absolutely crazy. In her hands was a bunch of coiled up ropes and scarves, which she placed on the couch next to me.

In no time, my hands were tied behind my back, and she was tying my feet. Lifting me to a standing position, she had me hop to the other side of the ottoman, which was in front of the couch, and kneel facing it. “This time you’re going to play with my feet while I enjoy the movie” she said, placing her pretty, pantyhose-clad feet on the ottoman right in front of me and casually crossing them, one ankle over the other. “I guess you’ll have to use your mouth since your hands are tied and, I hope you don’t mind, I’ve been wearing these pantyhose all day.” She wiggled her silky toes playfully before continuing “You need to do a really good job or I’m going to have to pull down those PJ bottoms and give you a good hard spanking!” She selected Netflix and started searching for new releases “Well, what are you waiting for?” she said, rubbing her feet together impatiently.

I was in heaven. It didn’t matter that my kneeling position caused the front of my PJ bottoms to press uncomfortably against my erect cock, or that I was facing in the wrong direction to see the movie. I playfully nibbled her nylon clad toes, causing her to gasp with pleasure. I sucked them. I kissed the soles of her feet. Now and then she would pull her feet away from my mouth and rub her toes all over my face or use them to mess up my hair.

I was sucking her toes with my eyes closed when I heard the movie being paused. She suddenly pulled her feet away and stood up. “Not good enough!” she declared “I don’t think you’re giving it your all. Why, my poor pinky toes have barely received any attention! I warned you, now I’m going to have to spank you!” Walking behind me, she leaned over and yanked my PJ bottoms down to my knees. This allowed my cock to happily spring free, but it also exposed my bare bottom. “Don’t move!” she ordered walking toward the bedroom. She returned with the braided leather riding crop (one of her prized possessions) and used the flat end of it to warm up my ass cheeks until I was wiggling in discomfort and ecstasy. “There, do you think you can do better?” she asked. I assured her that I could. She resumed the movie and her feet-up position, allowing me to start over. “I’m keeping your PJ bottoms down and the riding crop close at hand in case you need further encouragement!” she mocked scolded, as I started sucking her toes again.

At one point, deciding she’d had enough attention, she helped me slide and wiggle into a position where I was laying on my side balanced atop the slightly rounded ottoman, facing the couch. My pajama bottoms were still down around my knees. Using additional ropes, she added to my predicament, cranking me into a nice tight hogtie (my favorite). Returning to the couch, she positioned herself so if she fully extended her legs, her toes could just touch me. Arranging her pantyhose clad feet so that they were on either side of my cock she started slowly rubbing it between her insteps. She paused and rubbed my cock with her left foot while tickling my balls with the tips of her toes with her right foot. It was almost more than I could take, and things were escalating way too quickly. I moaned loudly. This caused her to pull her feet away and pause the movie again. “That won’t do at all!” she declared. “All that noise while I’m trying to watch my film of choice! I’m going to have to do something about that!”

I watched helplessly while she slowly and deliberately removed the pantyhose from her feet, revealing that they were ankle length. Stretching one, she started pulling it over my head. After a lot of tugging and readjusting, she had my head fully encased. I imagined myself looking like a comic thief trying to hide his identity, facial features distorted. I could see through the thin stretchy nylon, but everything had a tan tint to it. “Open wide!” she said. I obeyed and she stretched the fabric near my mouth, loosening it enough to push some in. I knew what was coming next. Taking the second ankle length pantyhose, she stretched it as much as she could and wrapped it several times between my lips and around my head and tied it off, tightly gagging me. “You know” she teased, laughing “those have not only been on my sweaty feet all day, they’ve also been all over your cock and balls!” I mmmmfffffted loudly in mock disgust and struggled like crazy, but we both knew I was loving every minute of it. “Now, hold still” she said, selecting two scarves and using them to apply a blindfold and over-the-mouth gag to my already gagged and pantyhose encased head.

Snuggly hogtied, pajama bottoms bunched up around my knees, my head tightly encased, double gagged and blindfolded, I entered a floating dream-like state where time seemed to stop. I felt like my tightly bound body was hovering above the ottoman. On the edge of the dream, I heard a distant familiar female voice say “There, that’s better. If you behave yourself, I’ll finish you off and release you when I’m done watching the movie. Oh, and just to let you know, I didn’t end up liking the one I originally chose. I’m switching over to Forrest Gump. I know that one’s over three hours long, but I’m sure you won’t mind…”
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

What another great story! Definitely envious of you but your wife sounds like a wonderful person and Im happy the two of y’all get to have these experiences together. Share more if you’ve got more stories to tell!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Now that sounds like an excellent way to ‘watch’ a movie yiu don’t care about. I love the nylons over the head!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’m extremely jealous! Between the nylon foot worship, nylon foot job, and nylon gag, you had yourself a great night. Thanks for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic