Killing Time Before Dinner (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Killing Time Before Dinner (M/F)

Post by BearPlants »

Hi everyone – this is a another story about Kristy. We’d been together for about a year when this happened. As a reminder, Kristy about 5’4”, thin with pale, slightly freckled skin and semi curly brown hair that came down past her shoulders. She was athletic and had gorgeous brown eyes. I’d describe myself at the time as 6’0” and athletic, in fairly good shape. About 200 lbs. I have blue eyes and typically rock the mostly bald/beard look. Not a thick, heavy beard, just an average one.

We had just come back from a pretty long bike ride together (60 miles or so) and had a few snacks in her Park Slope apartment. It was a standard New York City apartment building: 6 stories with 2 units on each floor. Kristy’s place was on the 2nd floor on the side of the building. Her bedroom was at the end of the apartment and her window was out to the main street with the side windows facing directly into the corresponding unit of the building next door. Only 15 feet or so separated the two building. It was a cool, late spring day (perfect for a long bike ride) so the windows around the apartment were open to get a nice breeze.

The plan was to go out to dinner later in the evening with some of her neighborhoods friends so we were going to shower and relax for a bit. Kristy was going to hop in the shower first. I was still sitting at her kitchen table, half playing on my phone, when she got up to walk into her bedroom. My eyes wandered up and I watched her walk into her bedroom to undress. I didn’t mean to just stare, but, she was extremely sexy in athletic clothes. You can gawk at someone when you’ve been together for a while without it being rude :) . I watched her unzip her black cycling jersey and take off her neon yellow sports bra to reveal her small breasts. She balanced herself by holding onto the door and reached down to take off her neon yellow ankle socks. Finally, she peeled down her black spandex shorts. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out of her bedroom and toward the bathroom. She knew I’d watched her; she had wanted me to. She gave me a little smile and let her finger drag over my arm as she walked by.

Now, we had obviously done some more bondage play in the time we’d been together (my first story from the other week –“2nd Date With Kristy" - was about a year prior), but pretty light, casual stuff. A few weeks earlier, Kristy had asked me if I had ever done anything beyond what we had done together. I was reluctant to really talk about the details with her, because honestly who wants to hear about the sexual exploits of your current partner with their past partner(s). I told her “a little bit” but that I wanted to do more with her – really dominate her in the bedroom. Without asking what that meant, she paused (I could see the wheels turning in her head), smiled, and gave me a simple “Okay…” and proceeded to change the subject.

Back to the present – I could hear Kristy in the shower and knew that our time before dinner was not going to be spent relaxing. I thought about what I wanted to do to her and how it would go down. I was getting hard thinking about it and was getting anxious. Thinking about the details and wanting to be a bit dramatic, I jumped out of the kitchen chair when I heard the shower turn off. I knew the layout of her bathroom and knew that I could surprise her when she opened the door. My heart was beating a million miles a minute as I stood directly in front of the door.

Finally, I heard the door knob start to turn. Kristy opened the door and the warm, humid air hit me in the face. She had a tan towel wrapped around her body and another matching towel wrapped around her head. She was looking down as she started to walk out but I put my hand on her chest and started to push her back. She looked up in surprise gave a little “Oh!” She started to say something more in surprise but I clamped my hand over her mouth. I pushed her back the few steps to the wall of the bathroom and held her firmly, muffling anything she tried to say.

I pressed by body up to hers and put my face down to eye level with her, almost nose to nose.

“So, we have some time to kill now,” I said, staring straight into her lovely brown eyes. “Here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to take a shower, and you’re going to go into your bedroom. You’re going to take out 4 of your silk scarves and lay them on the bed. You’re going to blindfold yourself with another and you’re going to lay down, naked.”

I could feel her lips start to curl under my hand and she breathed into it.

“And when I come out of the shower, you’re going to be touching yourself, imagining me pleasuring with my tongue between your legs. Do you understand?”

More curling of her lips as she nodded her head in a quick burst. I quickly pulled her off the wall and flipped us around, keeping my hand on her mouth but now holding her around the waist. I held her like that for a moment before leaning in and nibbling the top of her ear. We both loved that and I could feel her weight give out a little bit as her knees bent. She moaned into my hand and tried to turn around. I took my hand away and gave her a gentle push in the back to send her off to her bedroom. She took a few steps and turned just in time to catch my eyes as I closed the bathroom door.

I sprinted through a shower but wanted to give Kristy more time to think about what was to come – and to actually finish what she needed to do after the shower. I took my time drying off and thought about it more myself, hardening even more. I opened the bathroom door and walked out without a towel, forgetting that Kristy lived with a roommate and that the windows were wide open. Luckily no one else was home, but I looked out the window to see the apartment next door was definitely occupied, and the occupant (a younger guy, maybe a recent college graduate) sitting at a table right next to the window. He looked up just as I walked by, and I’d have to imagine he did a double take at seeing the naked guy with a huge erection walking around the apartment across the way. Oh well, as is New York.

I walked to her bedroom door and slowly pushed it open, listening to the quiet creak of the hinges. Kristy was doing exactly as instructed. She was lying on the bed with one knee raised and her foot flat on the bed, giving some space between her legs. Her left arm was flat next to her raised left leg and her right hand was at her crotch. She was slowly caressing her clit and had blindfolded herself with a red silk scarf. Neatly laid out at the foot of the bed were a variety of other silk scarves – some patterns and some solid colors. She didn’t react when I opened the door, although she must have heard it. She continued touching herself as I walked toward the foot of the bed, closest to the door. I reached back and pushed the door shut. Smoothly, it just barely clicked shut.

I reached her right foot first and slowly stroked by finger up the bottom of her foot and down the top of it, and continued up her shin. She wasn’t a ticklish person, unfortunately, but still enjoyed being touched that way. I kneeled onto the floor in front of her foot and one by one, took her toes in my mouth and caressed them with my tongue. I stroked the bottom of her foot with the tip of my tongue before getting up and walking around to the side of the bed. I stepped closer to her upper body and lightly dragged a few fingers up her leg to her hip, up her stomach, over her right breast, finally letting it leave her body at her shoulder.

“Hey,” I said in a low voice.

“Hey,” she replied.

TBC...
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great start. Looking forward to the continuation. Loved the set up and the anticipation.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Same here. Looking forward to the next parts
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Part 2/2

“I’m glad to see you listened to what I told you.”

“You didn’t leave any room for compromise,” she replied with a smile.

“You’re right, I didn’t.” I said. “Because I’ve been wanting to do this with you for a very long time.”

She smiled again as she continued to touch herself with her right index and middle fingers.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” I told her, as she smiled again. “I want to cum all over your tits and face right now.”

Wait, what did I just say?

We weren’t much of a dirty talking couple so that definitely caught Kristy by surprise and even I couldn’t quite believe that I let that out of my mouth. It went with the idea of being a bit more hardcore this time around so I just hoped that Kristy wasn’t turned off by it.

After a moment of processing that, she readjusted herself on the bed and bit her lower lip as she smiled. She didn’t say anything but I could tell she was hiding some slight embarrassment about enjoying that thought. Thank God, crisis averted.

I leaned down and brought the head of my dick to the side of her face. I let it brush her cheek and she turned her head to take it in her mouth. I only let her take the head as she massaged it with her tongue a few times in a circle before I pulled back.

I pulled her right hand up from her crotch and straddled her stomach, taking her fingers into my mouth and sucking on them hard, making sure to get all of her wetness with my tongue. I could feel her left hand grab my leg as I did this, and release to a lighter scratch. I grabbed that hand and brought it to my cock. I slowly guided her to a few slow strokes before pushing both of her hands above her head, holding her wrists, and leaning over her blindfolded eyes. I gave her a long, deep kiss before pulling away and gently asking, “Do you remember our safe word?”

She did.

“Do you remember what else to do if you’re unable to speak?”

She snapped her fingers as I continued to hold her wrists tight over her head.

“Good girl.”

I got off the bed and told her to roll onto her stomach. She flipped her thin frame over quickly.

“Put your hands behind your back.”

Again, she did as instructed. I took one of the silk scarfs from the foot of the bed and folded it in half. I brought the two ends around her wrists and brought the loose ends through the loop. I pulled back and looped around her wrists once more before cinching the loops going opposite ways and tying off the ends of the scarf.

“How does that feel,” I asked.

Kristy tested her bonds before confirming it wasn’t too tight.

“Good.”

I took another scarf and tied her ankles together in the same manner. I took this opportunity to kneel down again and take her toes in my mouth. I don’t have a foot fetish but I know that Kristy enjoyed the sensation of having her toes sucked and I was more than happy to oblige when her feet were clean. I heard a moan of enjoyment from up above.

I got up and took a 3rd scarf and pulled her feet up toward her hands. I tied the two scarfs together to complete a hogtie. It wasn’t loose; she wasn’t going anywhere, but it certainly wasn’t a TIGHT hogtie.

I admired her figure and leaned down to let my tongue run up her backside. I stepped away and brought my hand down on it hard. It was good contact as it was a nice, loud slap that surprised us both a little bit. Kristy let out a small shriek as I did the same to the opposite cheek. She shrieked again and wiggled a little bit on the bed. She was still face down as I walked around to her dresser on the side of her bed and opened the top drawer, where she kept her socks and underwear.

She rolled onto her side to face me. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“What do you think I’m doing?” I replied.

She was quiet for a few seconds before saying “You’re going to gag me with my panties, aren’t you?”

Now, I didn’t think it was possible for my dick to get any harder than it was, but hearing those words come out of the mouth of a beautiful, bound, naked woman - my girlfriend, no less - did the trick. It was almost painful how hard I was.

“Maybe,” I told her. “I haven’t decided how I’ll keep you quiet yet. Maybe I’ll just shove my dick in your mouth instead.”

“Okay!” she said with glee, as she playfully opened her mouth wide for a second.

We both giggled a little bit as I continued to decide what I wanted to use as a gag. I settled on two pairs of panties, one purple and one red. I closed the drawer and placed them on the bed in front of Kristy’s face. I grabbed her feet and hands to roll her back onto her stomach. I pulled up the final scarf from the foot of the bed and placed it next to the panties. I gently grabbed a handful of hair and pulled it slowly harder until she learned her head back and opened her mouth.

I took the purple underwear and balled them up in my other hand. I slowly inserted them into Kristy’s mouth, letting her adjust as needed as they pushed back against her tongue. She let out a soft moan into the gag, thinking that would be it. However, I didn’t release her hair yet and after moment she tried to say “What?” but it just came out as a muffled “Huh?”

I grabbed the red panties and began to slowly push them in on top of the purple ones. I didn’t ball these up the same way; that surely would have pushed them too deep. I worked them around the purple panties, bulging out her cheeks, before releasing Kristy’s still-wet hair. I took the final scarf and pulled it tight over the underwear now cramming her mouth. I brought both ends around to the back of her head and wrapped them around her mouth again, bringing the ends to the back of her head a second time. I tied the scarf into a tight double knot to light protests mmphs before checking to make sure Kristy was okay.

Now, I was able to step back and admire her fully. Naked, hogtied, and panty gagged, completely at my whim. Kristy tested her bonds and softly moaned as she rolled around a little bit on the bed.

I gave her another hard slap on each rear cheek and listened to her “mmph!” each time. Then I started massaging where I’d slapped and listened to her moans again. I was directly behind her and started sucking on her toes while massaging her butt. I started to move my massaging wider to her hips and then forward, around to her front. I could hear her moans getting more enjoyable as I kept sucking on her toes and getting closer to her pussy.

Finally, I moved my hands downward toward her nethers. She was still on her stomach so her body was pressing down on my hands in front of her. I went lower and lower with each stroke of the massage until I began to feel her wetness. One last massage with both hands and I was directly on her lips. I took my time and slipped my fingers in and heard Kristy ‘Mmph!’ loudly into her gag. She was VERY wet already and I continued to finger her with one hand as I re-situated myself up higher and grabbed her hair again. I gently but suddenly pulled so she had to arch backwards and her face was now facing straight. I began to finger her harder, alternating between her clit and going deeper for her g-spot. She moaned from pleasure louder and harder as she started to tense up.

She was getting close to orgasm so I pulled by hand out from under her and listened to her muffled pleas for me to keep going.

“You’ll cum when I allow you to, understand?” I firmly asked as I pushed her hogtied limbs and watched her fall to her side, exposing the wet area of the bed that was previously under her mid-section.

Kristy nodded her head and mmphed acknowledgement into her gag. She was breathing heavy, with her exposed tits moving up and down. With my hand covered in her excitement, I started to rub her tits and her hardened nipples. She moaned her approval.

I did this for a few minutes bit before cleaning her wetness off with my tongue and mouth, taking her nipples into my lips and massaging them with my tongue and giving a little nibble every now and them.

Kristy continued to moan with pleasure and I reached back down to start fingering her again. It didn’t take long before she suddenly SCREAMED into her gag. Her muffled words made it through the panties in her mouth, just barely. “Oh my god, just make me cum!!”

“No, I don’t think I will yet,” I said.

She groaned in aggravation from teetering on the edge.

I pulled the scarf down from her mouth and pulled the purple panties out, and then the balled up red ones.

“Oh my god, you’re driving me crazy!” she said through heavy breathing.

“Good,” I replied. I brought my went fingers up to her mouth and jammed them in.

“Lick these off, nice and clean,” I commanded.

She did as told and I could feel her tongue circling my fingers.

I removed my fingers after a few seconds and watched Kristy lick her lips. She was still on her side toward the edge of the bed. I bend down and push my cock lower toward her face. I rubbed the tip of my dick across her lower lip. I could see the precum stick as she extended her tongue to lick it off and opened her mouth to take me.

I pushed forward until about half of it was in Kristy’s mouth and let her lips and tongue explore it for a few seconds. I pulled out and pushed in, pulled out and pushed in, fucking her face as she was in no position to blow me herself. After a few more pumps I pulled out completely and rolled her onto her back, so her hands were underneath her, her feet flat on the bed, and her knees up in the air.

I straddled her chest so my balls were just under her chin and pulled her head up forward. She started to lick and kiss my dick in front of her face. With my left hand I kept her head up, and with my right, I reached behind me and toward her pussy. I had my fingers push against her inner thighs, telling her to spread, which she did. I inserted my dick into her mouth again, and as I started to fuck her face, simultaneously began to finger her.

I could feel her legs begin to quiver a little bit and she moaned with pleasure as she continued to have me. After a little while I could feel myself getting close to cumming, which I didn’t want just yet. I stopped fingering her and pulled out from her mouth and let her head relax.

I grabbed the wet panties from next to her head and balled them together. I pulled Kristy’s chin down and pushed the panties back into her mouth. I pulled the scarf up again to secure her gag before getting off of her and rolling her to her side.

I untied the hogtie scarf and untied her ankles. She now just had her hands tied behind her back. I slid her to the middle of the bed and she knew what was coming. Hearing her “mmph” into her panty gag a few times, I looked up and saw her nodding her head as if to say “hurry the fuck up, already!”

This time, I obliged. Legs were flat on the bed, so I started my sucking on her toes of her left foot again. This time I moved slowly up her leg, kissing and licking along the way. As I got higher, I pushed her legs farther apart. I kissed her inner thigh higher and higher until I finally arrived at her lips, where I began to trace my tongue around them until Kristy bucked and again screamed into her gag.

“Okay, okay!” I said, laughing a little bit. I could see her fingers extending down passed her pussy, tensely curled into the sheets. I lowered my head and started massaging her clit with my tongue and lips.

“Mmmmmmmmmph!”

I inserted my tongue farther and listed to her long moans of pleasure. I gave her oral for a few minutes before hearing her moans start to get louder and faster as she got closer to orgasm. I continued with long strokes of my tongue that started deep and pressed up and then came shallow, ending with her clit. I went faster and faster, trying to reach as deeply as possible with my tongue and rubbing her clit hard. I’d had to hook my arms around her legs to try and get every millimeter of depth possible.

Finally, she came in a loud, violent outburst. She bent her knees and pushed her heels into the bed, lifting herself off the mattress with a few sharp muffle screams. I continued as her waves of pleasure kept flowing and she “mmph”ed in rhythm. She began slow her convulsions but they were now aligned with each slower stroke of my tongue.

She was breathing very deeply now and started to force her legs closed, code for “okay, I’m good, that’s enough.”

I raised my head and watched her lay on the bed, bound, blinded folded, gagged, and exhausted. I walked over toward her and pulled the scarf of her gag down. I removed the panties from her mouth and she broke into a big smile. “That was amazing…” she said. “How are you?”

She was still breathing heavily, exhausted from the ordeal.

“Good,” I replied. “I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’m almost there. I’m jerking myself right now, looking at you,” I said casually.

Her smile got even bigger.

“Oh, are you?” she said. “I think it is my turn to do you, now…”

“I wouldn’t mind that.”

“I helped her up off the bed and took her place. She was still blindfolded and bound with her hands behind her. I guided her onto her knees on the bed and helped gently lay her forward so that her face came down on my chest. She started to wiggle down lower toward my cock.

“Wait,” I said, and pulled her higher by her shoulders.

I leaned forward and put my lips to hers, making out for what seemed like a while, but was probably more like 15 seconds.

She broke away and smiled and started wiggling herself down the bed again, without saying anything. When she found my cock, she teased it a little bit first, kissing and licking the head and then the shaft. Finally, she took it in her mouth and started going up and down. The warmth of her mouth felt good. Soon I started helping her, holding her head with both hands to achieve the rhythm that I liked. She let me guide her and as I got closer to cumming, allowed me to guide her faster and faster. Finally, I was there, and gave her the courtesy warning.

As I exploded in her mouth she resisted my guidance to allow space for the excess. “Fuuuuuck” I bellowed upwards as I closed my eyes tight. I pushed myself deep into her mouth, listening to the sounds of her taking my load and swallowing it. When there was space, she began to move up and down again, allowing my final contractions to finish. I kept her mouth around me for a few seconds as she licked off everything that she hadn’t swallowed.

Finally, I pulled her up toward me. I reached down and finally untied her wrists. She started to roll them around to regain her range of motion. I told her to close her eyes as I removed the blindfold. She squinted as I did, blinked a few times, and we met eyes. We started into each other for a moment before sharing another long kiss.

“I really, really enjoyed that,” she said, resting her head on my chest as we nakedly snuggled in bed.

“Me, too,” I said. “Thank you for trusting me.”

We laid there for a few more minutes listening to the sounds of the city from through the open window and thinking about the ones that we had just contributed to someone else’s daily soundtrack who happened to be walking by the building at the wrong (or right) time.

Kristy kissed my chest and grabbed my shoulders with a loving squeeze. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Time to get ready for dinner...”
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This is awesome
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

This was pretty intense! What an experience. And all before dinnertime too
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver