Laundry Duty (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laundry Duty (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

My wife walked toward me carrying a laundry basket. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, barelegged and barefoot, with her hair tied back in a ponytail. This sexy domestic scene started to get a rise out of me, and I had to shift in my chair. “You know” she said “you never help me with the laundry. I think it’s high time you gave me a hand.” “Sure!” I said, “what do you need me to do?” “Follow me” she said, leading the way to the laundry room in the basement.

When we arrived in the laundry room, I saw a pile of dirty clothes in the middle of the floor. That side of the basement has a sealed concrete floor, but we have a carpet remnant in the area in front of the washing machine and dryer. With a familiar mischievous look, she flipped the laundry basket over to add its contents to the clothes already on the floor. Spilling out, along with dirty clothes, were several coils of rope she’d hidden at the bottom of the basket. “We need to do ALL the dirty clothes, including the ones you’re wearing” she said matter-of-factly “take them off!” I didn’t have to be asked twice, even though it was 9am on a Saturday and I had just put them on clean an hour ago. I removed all my clothes and added them to the pile, placing my wallet, belt, and phone on top of the dryer. I stood there naked with a quickly growing erection. “Lay face down on the pile” she directed.

I did as I was told, lowering myself to lay on the pile of dirty clothes. My choice of orientation was not the best, as my face was very close to a pair of my dirty socks. “Head down!” I heard her say. Laughing, she pressed on my back of my head, forcing my face deep into the clothes. Fortunately, the pile was large enough and soft enough that my rigid cock was not too uncomfortably pressed against the carpet. Soon I experienced the familiar sensation of my hands being bound and felt excitement and adrenaline surge through my body. Within minutes, I was wiggling and struggling helplessly, naked atop the dirty clothes in a nice snug hogtie. My hands and feet were roped together close enough that I could extend my fingers and easily touch the soles of my feet. Unusually, I was neither gagged nor blindfolded.

“This is how you’re going to help” she began “I need all these clothes sorted into three piles: whites, colors, and permanent press. Make sure you read the tags carefully. If they are not sorted correctly, I’ll make you start over. “Oh, and” (here she paused for effect) “you’re not allowed to use your hands. In fact,” she continued “I’m going to add one more thing to make sure you don’t cheat.” Walking to my nearby workbench, she grabbed a roll of black electrical tape and used it to tightly tape my hands together, wrapping not only my fingers but my thumbs. Walking away, she said over her shoulder “I’m going back upstairs. I’ll be back in a half hour or so to check on your progress.

At first, I tried to pick up clothes with my toes but, with the tightness of my hogtie, it wasn’t working. I couldn’t move my feet enough. I had no choice but to pick up each item in my teeth. Smaller items (for example, the above-mentioned dirty socks) I could toss by flicking my head. Larger items (like shirts) I could only separate by wiggling my way over to deposit them on the correct pile.

By the time my wife came back all the clothes were sorted. I was laying exhausted on my side in the middle of the triangle of the three piles. “Good job!” she said. “I bet you need to stretch your legs and wiggle your hands.” She untied the rope connecting my hands and feet (allowing me to straighten my legs, giving me instant relief) and removed the tape from my hands. It’s a strange sensation, when a single rope is removed (releasing the hogtie), the other ropes suddenly feel looser.

While released from the hogtie and the tape, I was still bound hand and foot. She put the first load in (colors), added detergent, started the washing machine, and walked over to me giving me a close-up view of her pretty bare feet. “Dirty boy” she teased, nudging my shoulder with her right foot “playing with dirty laundry.” She continued “I’ll have to take you tied up to the shower and soap you down, but first” (again she paused for effect) “there’s one item of dirty clothes you’re missing.” Within moments, she was on the floor next to me, and I was removing her panties with my teeth. Once that was accomplished, she pressed my face between her legs and held it tightly there with both hands behind my head. I wiggled happily in my ropes and went to work with my tongue as I heard the washing machine change cycles. I hoped Saturday morning laundry duty would become a regular part of my weekly schedule.

When she had enough oral attention, she released her hold on my head and untied my feet. Marching me upstairs naked, she joined me in the shower. My hands were still bound behind my back. As warm water cascaded over me, she knelt to wash my legs and feet, her face inches from my cock. “So, what do you want to do the rest of the day?” she asked nonchalantly, looking up. “I’m not sure” I answered. “Well, let’s start with this” she said, putting the head of my cock in her mouth, flicking the underside of it with her tongue and reaching up to tickle the underside of my balls.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wow that is an excellent way to do the laundry
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds like the start of a fun weekend. Do you never tie her up?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

That was a really cute story! Your wife’s creativity seems very sharp and honestly I may have to steal that idea for the future. Do keep us updated if it goes anywhere.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Hi JulieG. I don't tie up my wife. It's just something she doesn't like personally. Fortunately, tying me up is a major turn-on for her. She's gotten very good at it since we started experimenting. That works well for me since I prefer that side of things.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very very lucky indeed
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A short, but very enjoyable story, it sounds like a very exciting experience which you had with your wife :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic