Used M/Self - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Used M/Self - F/M

Post by boundjoker »

My wife had recently gotten a new vibrating wand and we'd tried it out a few times on my testicles. While not being something that I could see climaxing with, it definitely built up the enjoyment to a degree that when I did release it was notably more forceful and enjoyable. Now I'd been on enough bondage websites to see woman tied up with a similar wand positioned in such a way that while bound they were enjoying themselves, so I figured I would try this out sometime.

The plan was that one night when my wife was out with her friends I would prepare myself for her arrival. She would give me a message saying when she was thirty minutes out and I would get ready.

I had expected her home around midnight, so at eleven I went upstairs and started to prepare myself. My plan was to change up our gag play a little. I'm a fan of ballgags, both in women and used myself, but we'd never done stuffed before. After stripping down, I pulled out several of her panties from the drawer and packed my mouth. Next I used a tie to cleavegag myself, securing them in place. Then I took one of our black silk scarfs and folded it over, before putting it on as an OTM gag. Immediately my dick stood up, gags and being gagged really turn me on.

Next I took a long piece of black cord and started to tie a chest harness on. Obviously these work better and are more visually appealing on women, but I needed this one for securing my hands later. Just above my stomach I looped the rope around several times, before passing it under my left arm, over the back of my neck, and down under my right armpit. I did this two more times and tied it off behind, giving me a nice, somewhat constraining, hardness while keeping my arms free. I then fed our leather cuffs through the back of the harness so that they hung down on their cord just above my ass.

Lying down on the bed, I tied my ankles, one two each post, so that I was spread wide. Next came the vibrator. Using some rope I secured it to my left inner thigh and lay back, seeing if it touched my ballsack or not. A little adjustment, testing it by turning it on, and I had found the sweet spot. I tugged on my blindfold, putting me entirely in darkness, then reached behind and cuffed myself. Each cuff had a little padlock to prevent me getting out on my own, which i clicked into place. The key was on the bedside locker, so I had no hope of getting out myself. It was also a hot evening and the room was warm. I lay back on the bed, moved my hands into a comfortable position, and thought about the situation.

I was entirely naked, legs tied wide, vibrator humming away against my testicles, hands secured behind my back, stuff gagged and blindfolded, with a little sweat forming as I struggled. if I moved my leg it pushed the head of the wand deep, sending waves of pleasure my way, moving it back took the pressure off but not completely. I wasn't going to climax like this, but I was very much enjoying it.

I started to imagine in my head scenarios. My wife in various tie ups, me being controlled by her, ones were we both were tied up (a situation I'd love to have some day but we don't have a play friend). It was arousing and agony in equal measure, my dick strumming constantly. I lost track of time as I struggled in my restraints, moaned into my gag and moved my leg depending on how much or little I wanted. I could feel the need to explode, but I wasn't going to without help.

After some time I heard my wife return home, the front door closing with a slam. She came up stairs and into the bedroom.

"So that's why you didn't reply to my messages," she said. "I've been longer than thirty minutes."

It was probably true, I had no idea how long I had been like this. I could feel the sweat from my struggles and I need to climax badly, but also felt like I was away from it happening just yet. I could hear my wife undress, clothes and shoes being dropped to the floor. A weight at the bottom of the bed let me know she was climbing onto it. I moaned through my gag, but the panties stuffed in my mouth did and excellent job of keeping any sound from escaping. She ran her nails slowly up my right leg, before gripping the shaft of my dick tightly. I inhaled deeply, waiting for what she would do next.

"That's my toy," she said, reaching down and turning off the wand. "I didn't say you could play with it."

I groaned as the vibrating stopped. But I knew what would happen next, it always did. She would start to suck me off to get me ready and closer.

Except this time she didn't. She climbed ontop, sliding my inside her, and pinned me to the bed by holding down my shoulders.

"You need to ask permission...for everything," she said. "And the key is over there, so you're going nowhere."

I nodded my head and mumbled into my gag.

"Now, struggle like you want to get out from under me," she instructed.

I did just that, fighting against her. She held me down firm. I tried to shift her off using my legs, but tied as they were they had little options. All the while my wife grinded on me. I could hear her breath get faster, feel her digging her nails into my shoulders. She was close, much faster than I had thought. I was still a while away yet inspite of the vibrator on my balls for so long. Finally, after only a few minutes, I felt her orgasm. She fell forward, the smell of wine hitting my nose as her hair fell over my gagged and blindfolded face.

"Good boy," she whispered into my ear. "Now, I need a shower."

I moaned a 'what' into my gag, as she pulled me out from inside her and climbed off the bed. I started to thrash around on the bed, struggling to get free, when suddenly the vibrator was turned on again. She adjusted it so that it was buried into my balls and touching the bottom of the shaft. Then I heard her go into the bathroom and the shower turned on.

I was left alone, getting worked up, while she showered. When the water turned off I heard her coming back and getting on the bed again. Water feel from her onto my naked chest as the vibrator was turned off again and she slid back onto me.

"I really like when you're the slave," she said, starting to grind again while once more pinning me. "If you give me one more without going I'll put on a costume for you."

This was torture. I was tied up, for hours now, and being used by my hot wife who had not removed the blindfold. I put everything I could into not blowing my load into her and she climaxed again, all the while water falling off her and soaking me. I was nothing more than a toy to her, and I loved it. After she got off for the second time the vibrator was turned on again and I heard her going about the room. By now I needed to orgasm or I was sure my dick would explode.

I don't know how much time passed, but the wand was turned off again and I could feel her hands taking the blindfold off. I blinked int the bedroom light and looked around. My wife was standing at the side of the bed wearing a french maid costume. Her tights looked like they had been poured into the top of it and she had on shiny silk stockings that had a crotchless spot. I moaned into my gag at this sight of her, she turned and bent over and the little dress hitched right up and showed her perfect round ass. But she wasn't coming closer to me and I struggled to get free. I needed her, need to go inside her, needed release.

Watching as she slowly walked around to the end of the bed, she started to crawl towards me like a lioness.

"Keep your eyes on me," she said. "And go with whichever way you can last til."

I had no idea what the last bit meant, but she didn't need to tell me twice to watch such a sexy woman. As she came close to my dick, she started sucking me off, staring up at me the whole time. If there was anything else on offer, I didn't care for it. My wife has a gift for blowjobs and after a few sucks and a little massaging the shaft, I exploded in her mouth while moaning into my gag and watching her. She let me finish, then pulled back and lifted a cup off the bedside locker, spitting my wad into it. Wiping her mouth, she picked up the key and dangled it in front of me.

"I'm tired," she said. "But I could leave you like this."

The thought was tempting, but I needed to get free. Being a toy is all well and good, but sleep was needed. I leaned to the left and presented my hands. I received a hard slap to my left butt cheek, before the locks were removed from my cuffs. All the while I was thinking about how I could pay her back for being so mean and hot in equal measure.
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Great 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic