Bondage Biography: Bed Bound (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Bondage Biography: Bed Bound (M/F, F/M)

Post by JulieG »

Hi again. I can’t remember exactly when the following scenarios happened chronologically. It was definitely in the period when one or other of us getting tied up was not unusual, not necessarily expected however.

So, Saturday night at his place. The evening was going as expected and we were now both naked in bed and wrestling, half covered by duvet perhaps. As usual I was teasing him by accidentally tickling him, he was being very sensitive and flinching, trying to wrestle my hands behind me. Well I got on top of him and manage to pin his hands down grabbing a couple of his fingers, then I started kissing his chest. He made a couple of playful attempts to push me off then said how I seemed to want to tie him to the bed. I said he had the wrong sort of bed. My bed had vertical bars on the headboard that I had tied a pair of tights to in the past to tie him up, where he had a flat divan style bed with a solid headboard. “Check the corners.” He said. I looked puzzled then went to the corners. He managed to pull free from me and a little bit of wrestling ensued until he produced a length of rope from one corner which was anchored to something under the bed (turned out it was one of the wooden slats which made up the base). A couple of months ago this would have made me run screaming from the house in the middle of the night and possibly called the police. But now, having been tied up half a dozen times and having tied him up more than a couple of times, this was an invitation to some fun. So I tied his left wrist to the bed, searched under the other corner and found a second rope to tie his right hand down.

I sat on him, ran my hands down his bare chest making him flinch and saying something like “ your all mine now, and there’s nothing yo7 can do about it.”

“Oh yes?” He said. “ what about my feet and legs.” With than he bent his knees, pushed down with his feet, and bucked trying to throw me off. I did roll off him and go to the foot of the bed where there were two more ropes tied to the under side of the bed. Soon the loose ends were fried round his ankles and I knelt at the foot of the bed surveying him all naked and spread eagled. I reached to his bare feet and began to scrape my fingers on his soles, sending him into convulsions. “What’s the matter? Are your feet ticklish?” I said with a naughty grin on my face, knowing full well the answer. I slowly crawled up the bed kissing him all the way until, I was lying on top of him, kissing him whilst telling him how helpless he was. “I can tickle you here, or here, or here. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” I could feel him rising between my legs, pressing against me. I was feeling ready to be entered but decided to tease him some more first.

I started using one hand to massage him between his legs, my other hand to tickle him under his arms, on his neck etc, whilst I kissed and licked his chest, licking, sucking and nibbling his nipples. For some reason I started talking about having to lick up whipped cream. “Oh I’ve been so clumsy. There’s some here, and here. Oh I’ve been very clumsy spilling all this whipped cream.” I even began to kiss his tummy and lick in his belly button which made him scream. It was great fun feeling him wriggle like that.

Eventually a straddled his hips, lowered myself onto him and rode him, bouncing up and down as he bucked up against the bed, as best as he could manage al tied up and spread eagled.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Ok. In part two I get tied up.

It must have been a week later we were once again at his place, once again in bed naked, once again wrestling with me tickling him and him trying to stop me. In between kisses and tickles he was trying to grab my hands and wrestle.them behind me, I was trying to grab his hands and pin me down when suddenly he rolled me on my back and knelt on my shoulders pinning me down. He then reached to the corner of the bed and pulled a scarf which was tied to a rope. "I got rope marks last week. Don't want to damage your pretty skin.". He tied my left wrist then my right wrist in a scarf which was itself tied to the top corners of the bed. He then pulled the cover off and , as I suspected two more scarves tied to ropes at the bottom corners. Once I was all tied up to the bed he went round and tightened each rope so I was stretched to the four corners. Then he tied a scarf over my eyes to blindfold me. I heard him leave the room and called after him. " just relax." He said. "Don't go anywhere.". With jokes that bad he'd have made a good dad!

Anyway it was only a couple of minutes I was left spreadeagled, naked and blindfolded before he returned and I felt his weight on the bed. I tried to ask him what was happening he just " shushed " me and began to stroke me between the legs with one hand whilst ducking my nipples. He stopped and I suddenly heard a hiss and felt something cold on my chest. He began to lick the cold stuff off and said " Oh! How clumsy of me spilling all this whipped cream.". Hoisted by my own petard, I was now having real squirt cream licked off my chest. He put little squirts on my nipples.and sucked them off. Then he started.spreading cream again all over my chest and tummy. He then paused and I felt him move away from the bed. A minute or so later he licked some cream off then leant over to kiss me. As our lips locked a creamy strawberry dropped into my mouth. He'd sprayed me with cream, put a strawberries all over my body and was now picking the strawberries.off and feeding them to me with his mouth. This went on for ges. He put cream everywhere: my chest, neck, face, tummy, legs. He even sprayed cream in my feet, put strawberries between my toes and licked the cream off, feeding me half the strawberries. All my fault as when he was tied up, I'd joked about licking whipped cream off his chest.

When the cream and strawberries were gone he continued to kiss me whilst rubbing between my legs. As we both got more excited he told me to loft my hips up. Serioisly? Tied up and stretched I could hardly move but he began to stuff pillows under my bottom. I couldn't work out why until he began to enter me. For sex normally, I'd raise my legs and tilt my pelvis upwards. Tied to the bed I could not do that. So he wedged pillows under me to tilt me back. Rather like the first time I had sex with my hands tied behind my back, this was very uncomfortable but the sadness magic.

As he was untying me he said m the angle.had not been comfortable for him either. Good! :twisted:

As we were now both covered in partially dried cream, he ran a bath and we spent an hour until the water was cold cleaning each other.

We're slept together untied till late morning. When I awoke I was alone in bed with my hands tied above me, and in desperate need of a pee!.
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

What a great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic