Early Birthday Present (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Early Birthday Present (F/M)

Post by RopedByWife »

I was being tied naked to the bed, which is my wife’s favorite way to restrain me (I think she likes the immobility of it). My favorite is the hogtie, so she tends to go back and forth on the days she captures me. She was almost done, my hands and feet already securely bound and attached to the headboard and footboard. My only concern (mixed with excitement) was that she was tying my big toes together with a long shoestring. This usually meant I was in for a longer, more creative tickling session than normal.

Casually walking out to the living room, she returned with a black rollerball gel pen. “I’m feeling creative tonight, dare I say poetic” she declared matter-of-factly. “I’m going to write poetry” (here she paused theatrically) “on the soles of your feet!” Before I could come up with a response, she continued “You had better not move a muscle. If your wiggling causes me to mess up, I’ll have to scrub the ink off with a Brillo Pad and start all over again!” I could only gasp, imagining the exquisite torture of trying not to move in response to an ink pen slowly writing on the soles of my feet! I struggled, but helplessly, the ropes holding firm, the knots all well out of reach. “Yes, you best get that out of your system now” she said, clicking the pen dramatically “I’ll be getting started soon.”

It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, holding still while she took her time painstakingly writing on my sensitive soles. It was level 1,000 tickling and the only way I could stay still was by holding my breath and clenching my leg muscles. She would pause between each word to let me catch my breath and relax for a few moments before continuing. It helped that she wrote with her right hand and tightly held my tied big toes with her left hand.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably only 15-20 minutes, she finally finished and used her iPhone to take a picture of the results of her creativity. On the sole of my right foot, in her small precise loopy handwriting was the following stanza:

“A predicament -
Sensitive skin
Endures the swoop
Of my pen!”

On my left foot, the poem continued:

“Better not wiggle
A single toe
Lest you smudge
Poetic prose”

“That’s beautiful!” I said, marveling at her creativity in giving me amazing experiences. “Thank you!” she said, followed by “and the poems are going to look great as tattoos!” Before I could answer, she tightly clamped her hand over my mouth. “No need to thank me!” she said “I know how much you like tattoos and I wanted to give you an early Birthday present. I put the deposit down months ago. Your guy doesn’t usually do at home tattoos, but he was happy to help out when I told him my idea.” She removed her hand just long enough to tightly gag me with a scarf as I Mmmmffffted in protest. “Besides” she encouraged “think of how much fun it will be if you lay out at the pool or the beach! People will stop to read your bare feet. It will be a real conversation starter!” “Now” she ordered “lay still and try to relax. I’m going to put a fan by your feet to dry the ink fully, so you don’t sweat it off. He should be here any minute then it will be tattoo time!” She said this last part in a happy sing-song voice. True to her word, she brought a fan from the spare bedroom and aimed it to blow directly on my tightly bound toe-tied poetic feet.

I was 99% sure she was bluffing, that this was her most elaborate, exciting tie-up scenario yet. That’s why my heart skipped a beat when I heard a brisk knock at the front door. “There he is, right on time!” my wife said happily, running out of the bedroom. I lay there unable to move. Was this really happening?

She came back a few minutes later, leaned over me to kiss my neck and ears and slowly started stroking my cock. “That was the pizza delivery guy” she said, laughing. “I called in the order when I went out to get the pen.” She started kissing her way down my chest. “We’ll eat after I’ve finished you off.” She paused after kissing my belly button “and the poems…. well, at least we have the pictures to remember them by.”
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was fun. You have a devious wife.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic