NAVY WAGER M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

NAVY WAGER M/M

Post by BondageLaddie »

An amusing tale to tell from my Navy days... I was aircrew in a patrol squadron back in the day. It was Friday, almost quitting time, and I was in the tron shop, reading a B&D magazine (I was the only one in the shop at the time). Executive Officer walks in. "What you up to, Preacher?" (my Navy nickname) I hold up the magazine (House of Milan); he grins. "Got more?" "Bottom drawer of the file cabinet, sir." He grabs one up and sits down. Finally I throw my mag down with a grunt of disgust and pick another. "What is it, Preacher?" I sneer. "Good pics, sir, sucky sophomoric stories." "And I suppose you could do better,' he says flatly. My head comes up - I sense a challenge. "Matter of fact, sir, I could." So we lay a bet. $50. I write a story and send it to them. They buy it, I win. They reject it, he wins. The next afternoon I seek him out at the admin building, in his office, hand him my manuscript. He reads it, tosses it down. "Kinky crap, Preacher. No way they'll buy this. Bet still on?" I nod, pick the sheaf of papers and walk out as he shakes his head. Bit over a month later, I walk in with an envelope. "Got time to read something, XO?" He nods and I hand the envelope over. He opens it. A "thanks, give us more" letter and a check. Grinning, I say "Looks like I won, sir!" He digs out his wallet and forks over. "All this proves, Preacher, is that in this crazy mixed-up world there are people as hinky as you." I wink, thank him, and go for the door. "Uh - Preacher," he says quietly. I turn. "Yessir?" "You write anything more for these people, you let me read it first. Okay?" (Got to explain not many squadrons were as freewheeling as the mighty Seahawks!) :mrgreen:
Last edited by BondageLaddie 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

Cute story, ever tie up any of your squadron mates?
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

No but in San Juan, Rio, Recife, Catania, Yokosuka and Olongapo City I had some rope adventures :D
BondageLaddie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageLaddie »

Oh shoot, forgot Marseilles and St. Denis!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic