Alicia - My Wife's Other Friend M/FF - UPDATE 9/1/22

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
COOChob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alicia - My Wife's Other Friend M/FF - UPDATE 9/1/22

Post by COOChob »

This is the 2nd time I was lucky enough to tie up my wife and her friend. At the time this occurred, My wife Shelly and I were 36 and her friend Alicia was 37.

My wife and I moved to FL in 2000, we came from a small town in the Midwest. We get frequent visitors that are here for conferences or vacations and in Nov 2011 my buddy Shawn was here for 4 days for a conference. We decided to meet for dinner his final night here which was Thursday before Thanksgiving. Sometime mid-afternoon my Wife called and asked if I thought it would be OK if her and her friend Alicia came out with Shawn and I. Alicia and her Husband had a terrible marriage but stayed together because they have kids, and he was on a hunting trip when this took place. She was constantly catching him cheating on her, but according to my wife, she didn't mess around on him. Alicia was and still is a very attractive lady, even at 48 years old. She is approximately 5''-4" Tall; she has breast implants that aren't ridiculous, decent body, long blond hair, her feet look good, and her toenails and fingernails were always painted the same color.

Alicia came by the house, and we all rode out to pick Shawn up at his hotel, then we all went out for dinner. We had dinner and we were all having a good time, so we decided to go downtown and hit a bar. It was around 1 AM and we were getting ready to shut it down and go home for the night, my wife and I went to the bathroom and when we came back Shawn and Alicia were making out at the bar, and she was holding onto the crotch of his jeans. We headed back to our house with the assumption Shawn and Alicia were going to stay overnight and do things they shouldn't do in the spare room. As we were walking up the driveway, Alicia must have been overcome with guilt because she started to panic and said I have to go home. My wife went over to her SUV and tried to talk her into staying for no other reason than she was hammered. Alicia's house was in another county, it was close to an hour drive in good traffic, and she had a lot to drink. My wife was unable to convince her to stay and she drove home.

When my wife came home from work Friday night, she confirmed that Alicia had intentions of having sex with Shawn when we got back to our house and freaked out because of guilt. She also told me that Alicia was panic stricken that I would tell her husband what happened. That thought by itself was completely moronic, Alicia's husband was always nice to me, but I had only been around him twice ever and she really didn't cheat on him anyway. Plus, the hunting trips were code for go out of town and bang other women. We both had the same type of job, but with different companies that performed different types of work, but still not sure when she thought I would see him. I have never even had his phone number.

Over the next couple of weeks Alicia would tell my wife she was concerned I would tell her husband about Shawn; it was starting to get on Shelly's nerves. One day when she was talking about it, for some reason and way out of character for my wife, she suggested Alicia make a deal with me so that I would not tell her husband. She asked what kind of deal and my wife responded with "he likes hogtying me, he will probably stay quiet if you agree to let him hogtie you" Sometimes my wife will surprise me and do something for me, she may even be bi-polar, but this was very strange for a few reasons. 1. Every time I was around Alicia, she was very handsy and would get close and lean into me when we talked this angered my wife as if she was cuckolding her in a way, she is very jealous. 2. When she would show pics of us, Alicia would tell her I looked hot in the pics. 3. Alicia, who I think is not nearly as attractive as my wife, got a lot of male attention when they went out. 4. Alicia has a big mouth, and they would say little petty things to each other even though they never got in an argument, was always trying to one up her.

I have asked my wife what compelled her to suggest I tie her up numerous times since this took place and she gets angry and will not discuss it. The only thing I can come up with is that she was getting tired of Alicia's bs and wanted to see her in the floor struggling and embarrassed. Either that or Shelly wanted to treat me to hot encounter because I had been a good boy. I also believe from bits and pieces of info I got from Shelly; they have talked about different kinky sexual experiences when they're out together. Shelly never gave me details, but I'm certain Alicia was aware that I liked Stocking Feet and Rope Bondage and Shelly probably knew from those conversations that Alicia would be up to it.

I was unaware that the conversation concerning me tying up Alicia in return for silence had even occurred. Alicia and Shelly worked for the same company, that's how they became friends. They had a company Christmas Party every year and they were so lame that I only went to one. Neither Shelly nor Alicia wanted to go either, I was definitely not going was Alicia's Husband. The only reason they attended was because the Company gave out a really generous Christmas Bonus. Problem was, they were handed out at the Christmas Party and if you didn't attend, you wouldn't get one. The party that year was held in a neighborhood community assembly room at the Company Owners Neighborhood, which was only a couple miles from our house. Shelly told me she would be home as soon as she got her bonus check and took off. I got a text somewhere around 9 o'clock from Shelly, said she was coming home and asked if it was alright if Alicia came over, I told her it was fine. I figured they would probably come by and hang out, then go out to a bar somewhere. I was watching a movie, so I got up and started getting out bar area set up since I figured they might want me to make them drinks.

When Shelly and Alicia came in, I was still in the front room getting the bar ready, so I didn't really see them. My wife went into our bedroom, I figured to use the bathroom and I could hear Alicia in the living room moving a bar stool to sit and the kitchen bar. When I was finished, I walked into the kitchen to ask Alicia if she wanted a drink. She was sitting on a kitchen bar stool smiling from ear to ear with her legs crossed, she was wearing a light tan/off white skirt and a tight red turtleneck sweater which seemed normal. However, what was unusual is that she was also wearing tan pantyhose with a sheer toe and tan high heels that were strappy where I could see her entire foot. Her toenails and fingernails were painted red, and her toenails looked so hot through the pantyhose. I really didn't know what was going on, I was getting ready to ask her if she wanted me to make her a drink, but I was speechless. With a huge smile on her face, and I'll never forget this, she said, "Shelly said you have a thing for pantyhose'" The combination of how hot she looked, the embarrassment that my wife told her about my fetish I popped and instant boner. I wasn't planning on going anywhere or having company, so I was wearing pajama pants that would not hide my boner.

As this was happening, Shelly came into the kitchen from our bedroom. She had changed clothes and was apparently thinking about comfort; she was wearing a tight t shirt with sweatpants and had on tan stockings with no shoes. She immediately asked why I had a boner, and I didn't know what to say, so she asked if it was because I liked Alicia's pantyhose. The whole thing was weird, and I couldn't figure out where this was going or if it was some kind of trap, I was confused and nervous. They laughed at me a little bit and then Alicia broke it down for me, she couldn't afford for me to tell her Husband about Shawn and Shelly said we could probably make a deal. She said she would let me tie her up however I liked if I promised not to tell her husband, obviously I agreed. Shelly looked at me and said, "ok then, go get your stuff." I went into our bedroom and grabbed a bag we kept our bondage gear in, oddly it was a large Hot Topic Shopping Bag, yet I don't remember ever buying anything there. When I got back in the room there was a blanket laid out in the floor. Shelly looked at Alicia with a crooked grin on her face and said, "get down in the floor" and Alicia with a smile on her face responded with "are you going to pig rope me?" I couldn't believe what was happening, I was lightheaded. I wanted to enjoy it, but also could have jerked off in 2 seconds without even tying Alicia. Alicia laid face down on the floor and my wife got down with her, kneeled next to Alicia, pulled her hands behind her back and crossed them. She looked up at me and said, I'll hold her while you tie her. I got down and straddled Alicia and tied her hands. When I was finished, I moved back, and Shelly told Alicia to bend her knees and she complied. Shelly crossed Alicias ankles and told her to move her knees apart, which she did. Shelly was getting a lot of satisfaction from this, she felt like Alicia was creating competition for no reason and putting her into submission was the ultimate win. As I was tying Alicia's feet, Shelly was holding on to them and she told me to use all the rope on her feet and use another rope to finish off the hogtie, so I did. When I was back tying Alicia, it looked like she wasn't wearing panties under her pantyhose, but it was hard to tell because her skirt hadn't ridden up enough. As soon as I was finished tying her, Shelly unstrapped Alicia's high heels, as she was taking off the 1st shoe, Alicia said "what are you doing?" as she was grinding around, I think it either made her hot or her shoes were uncomfortable.

I stood up to admire my work as Shelly started going through our bondage bag in the floor. I figured she was getting a blindfold out because she loved blindfolds, but to my surprise she pulled out a ball gag. Alicia had her head turned and was watching her go through the bag, when she pulled out the ball gag, Alicia said "you promised I wouldn't get gagged if I didn't wear panties." This was sensory overload for me, where did that come from? What I wouldn't do to have video of their conversations leading up to this, I had a lot of questions. I found out later that Shelly told her if she wore panties with stockings, I would pull off her panties and gag her with them, which is not something I regularly did to Shelly. According to Shelly in a later conversation, Alicia wore pantyhose for a few reasons 1. If she wasn't wearing panties, at least she would be somewhat covered up with the pantyhose 2. Later Shelly told me Alicia like the way pantyhose stimulated her when she wasn't wearing panties. 3. Shelly made her feel like being panty-less would prevent her from getting gagged. As Shelly put the ball gag in Alicia's mouth, she said "I've been dying to shut that big mouth of yours." Shelly is a natural born submissive, sometimes she will tie me up, but does it so I will be embarrassed, get free and want to get her back. At this point I was so hot and new I could Hogtie Shelly too and she would pretend to put up a fight, so as she finished ball gagging Alicia, I grabbed her by her wrists and started wrestling her over by the couch. She was protesting and putting up a fake fight. Once I got get over to the couch, I pinned her where her knees were on the floor with her chest on the couch cushion. I tied her hands behind her back in a box tie with a long rope and wrapped it up around her shoulders behind her neck creating a harness. I wanted to embarrass her as much as possible in front of Alicia, she loved being put in her place and she was loving every second of it. I had my back to Alicia and when I turned around to check on her, she had her head cranked to the side so she could watch me tie Shelly while she was squirming in the floor. I decided to make her a little more comfortable and also didn't want her to watch what I was about to do. So walked on my knees over to Alicia, took the ball gag out of her mouth, pulled a blindfold out of the bag and put it on her. All she said was "oh God" as I put in on her. I moved back over to Shelly, put her up on the couch on her stomach, in a submissive voice said, "please don't hogtie my feet, I'll be good." But 1st I did something she wasn't expecting, I grabbed the waist band of her sweatpants, and she knew I was going to take them off of her, she said oh, no don't do that, but then raised her ass up a little so I could get them off, then moved around so I could get them off of her legs. She wasn't wearing panties, so she was laying there with her hands in a box tie wearing a t shirt, tan stockings and nothing else. I quickly got her feet tied and tied them off to the rope behind her neck. Now I had Shelly on the couch Hogtied and Alicia on the floor next to her hogtied and they were going anywhere. The reason I blindfolded Alicia, was that I knew would need to get off somehow and that it wouldn't take long if both of them were tied, and I didn't want her to see it or feel like she was forced to see it. I moved Shelly sideways on the couch so I could see her and Alicia behind her, I pulled my pants down. Shelly said to me, "oh my God, I've never seen your cock that hard" and when she did, Alicia asked "what are you guys doing" it was killing her not to see. I knelt down in front of Shelly, I didn't have to stick my cock in her mouth, she inched closer because she wanted it in her mouth.

As she was coming for it, Alicia was so turned on that she was getting deprived of seeing this, she was grinding around like crazy. I'm not as big of a fan of blowjobs as you would think, but Shelly moved her head back and forth less than 5 times and my 36-year-old cock started unleashing hell into her mouth. Shelly let most of my load roll out of her mouth, so after I was finished, I got up to go get a towel. As I was grabbing a towel, my cock was just as hard as it was before and I decided I wanted to cum again, so I grabbed some hand lotion, went into the living room. As I came through the door Shelly said, why do you have the jacking cream? I didn't say a word, she kept asking me what I was going to do as I was cleaning up my mess. When I was finished, I turned Shelly around facing away from me where she could look at Alicia from behind if she turned her head to the side. I positioned myself right behind Shelly, I held onto her right stockinged hogtied foot with my left hand and stroked my cock with my right hand. She was grinding like crazy and was moving her left foot around cock teasing me because she knew I loved it; Alicia was grinding like crazy. It didn't take more than a minute of looking at Shellie's bulging pussy, both of their stocking feet crossed and struggling for me to shoot another massive load. This time it was a lot thinner and probably bigger than the first one, the first 2 shots hit Shelly in the back of the head, it was enormous. After I shot it, Shelly was telling me how she was covered, clean me up, etc etc. I untied Shelly 1st, she put her sweatpants back on and she wanted to untie Alicia, so I watched that.

After everything was cleaned up, Alicia changed into clothes she brought with her. I made them drinks and we hung out like normal; they told me how lame the party was, we hung out as if it didn't happen. Alicia eventually went home after the rope marks subsided, I probably would have had to fight her husband if he ever found out what happened at our house that night,

Shelly and Alicia still hang out regularly, but this was a onetime thing. I occasionally bring it up to Shelly to see if maybe we could do it again and she always get angry with me. They always meet up for dinner, Alicia hasn't been to our house since. Alicia finally got a divorce this past winter and moved into a place with a community pool. She comments to Shelly that she wants to come hang in the pool with us and Shelly won't let her. I had to press Shelly to find out why she didn't want Alicia over and she said, "you'll hogtie us if she comes over." That was all she had to say for me to know that they both loved it so much, she knows I could do it to them whenever I wanted.

***UPDATE 09/01/2022*****
I recently told my wife I posted some of our experiences on this site. I read this to her and she gave me some details I wasn't aware of, I've itemized them below:

1. The first reason she decided to set this up:
She worked in the same office with Alicia for 3 years prior. Alicia was competitive for no reason and Shelly wanted to watch me "put her in her place" When she concocted the plan, she imagined that I put Alicia in the floor. My wife thinks the most embarrassing thing that can happen is to be hogtied in the floor and ball gagged. She said she didn't care as much about the hogtie as she wanted the satisfaction of putting a ball gag in Alicia's mouth when she there was helpless and had no choice but open her mouth and take it.

2. The second reason: I had been working in GA for 18 months and just started living full time in our house the week Wilson was in town. I was on a difficult job and I was a good boy while I was gone.

4. She knew Alicia would do it because she was experienced with Bondage. During girl talk, there were times when Shelly and Alicia talked about prior bondage experiences that were both sexual and non-sexual related. Alicia had been getting tied up since childhood tie up games, by her husband and even her youngest son and his friends when "they were a little too old to be playing tie up games with Mom"

4. She told Alicia I would gag her with her underwear if she wore it. She figured she won either way, if Alicia wore underwear, she would know she wanted to be gagged with it and Shelly would be the one to take them off and gag her. If she didn't wear panties, she would be exposed while she struggled. Alicia threw a wrench in things by wearing pantyhose.

5. She knew Alicia would have no problem wearing pantyhose or stockings. Alicia had a pro photographer take lingerie pics of her so she could give to her Husband to spice things up (My wife told me about this back then, so I already knew it). Alicia was wearing stockings in the pics, this is when Shelly told her "I had a thing for Pantyhose".

6. Shelly knew Alicia was eventually quitting her job, she had a 45-minute drive to work, and she was getting a job that was 10 minutes from her house. She figured if it caused a problem that it wouldn't matter for long. She also knew how terrified Alicia was that her Husband could find out about Wilson (even though nothing happened) that she would never tell a soul about the hogties.

7. She said when they were both hogtied and struggling, Alicia quietly said things I didn't hear. She gave two examples but said she couldn't remember word for word, but it they were something like "I don't like this; I'm only doing this to save my marriage" and "how am I supposed to get out of this when I've been blindfolded" Not sure who she was saying it to, but I wish I would have heard it.

8. Shelly told me they later discussed a scenario where they enacted revenge. The set-up was Alicia coming over before they went to dinner, but they would both have on stockings/pantyhose. They would make me strip to underwear, tie my hands behind my back while I'm standing. This way I couldn't hide my hard cock. They would take my underwear off while I'm standing, they had looked online at a leather hood that had eyeholes and a zipper for the mouth. She said if I started getting mouthy, they could just zip it shut. She said they were going to tie my feet just far enough apar where I had to shuffle, put a leash on y cock and make me walk around the house. She said it never got past that conversation, plus she didn't want Alicia seeing my cock anyway. Damn, that would have been fun though, because the revenge hogties would have been great.

Thats it, thanks for reading
Last edited by COOChob 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What an amazing story
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

What an amazing story, you are really lucky.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another outstanding story! I’m quite jealous. It’s a shame you never got to play with Alicia’s stocking feet.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Really great story. 🔥🔥🔥
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Wonderful story! Excellent writing,as usual!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Another amazing story. Absolutely love it. Really enjoyed the banter between Alicia and Shelly about you promising that you wouldn't gag me if I didn't wear panties. Hot. I do something similar with my wife. She knows on days I am hinting towards bondage to only wear small panties or thongs. If she wears cotton or granny panties, her cheeks are going to bulge out like a chipmunk. She hasn't figured out the no panties mean I have to be more creative, but am ready with a sock or nylon if that day ever comes.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I agree with the other replies here. Amazing story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic