Held captive. F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Held captive. F/M

Post by Kidnapfiend »

New to this so little info. I have been in to bondage my whole life. I love to see women bound and gagged. I also like to be bound and gagged. Enjoy kidnap fantasy and rape fantasy.
Anyway, on to the story.

This incident took place in my early 20s. I had to just meant a girl named Tamara. Gorgeous. About 5'7",130 lbs. Dark red hair, probably a c cup, but very firm. And an amazing, tight ass. We had fucked once already, while she was tied spread eagle to my bed.

So I'm at this bar right up the road, that I frequent, just hanging out. Tamara is there and really wants to come home with me. It had been a long day at work, so I was really tired. I just shrugged her off. But, she persisted, to the point I just wanted to leave. Mind you, I had already drank a decent amount of alcohol. So I stumble home. Go to my room, and pass out.

I wake up suddenly in the middle of the night. Right away, I know something is wrong. I can't move, at all. I can feel my hands are tightly bound behind my back with tape. My ankles are taped as well as my knees. I am in very strict hogtie, like really strict. And I have tape wrapped around my eyes. Before I have a chance to scream I feel a cloth or sock stuffed deep in my mouth. Then I hear the distinct sound of duct tape as it's being wrapped around my head. 9 or 10 times, sealing the cloth tight in my mouth. Whoever it is, wants me very quiet.

Now I'm getting scared. I do have roommates, but they are passed out in there room. I struggle, but no use bound way too tight. I scream through my gag, but it's so damn tight you can barely hear anything. I have no idea what's going to happen to me.

Then I hear a voice. Telling me calm down, I'm not going to hurt you as I feel a hand rubbing my crotch. It's weird, even though I was bound and gagged against my will. I was extremely hard. My binds were so tight, I was a turned on.

I recognize the voice. It is Tamara. She goes on to explain that she had slipped something in my drink at the bar before I left. And I didn't know she knew my roommates' girlfriend. She had let her in. I'm fucking pissed now, but I'm also really impressed with how good a job she did at taping me up.

I continue to struggle and she tells me it's no use. I'm stuck like this. So after about 15 minutes of trying to scream for help, I just give up. I know it's fucked up what she did, but at the same time I'm really turned on from all the struggling.

She pulls my boxer shorts down and puts my cock in her mouth. I only last a minute or so and have one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had. She pulls up my shorts and tells me I'm gonna stay like this all night. Once again, I try and struggle, but what's the point. She lays down next to me and kinda spoons with me. She fucks me multiple times through the night. Eventually freeing me in the morning.

We go on to date for a few months, but she was just too crazy. I have many awesome stories coming about her in the future.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot story. Even though it was non-consensual at first, I’m glad that I turned out to be an awesome experience for you. Kind of jealous, actually ;)
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Great story! Thank you for sharing and can’t wait to hear more.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This is such a cool experience. What was it she stuffed in your mouth before taping it? Cloth or sock? She seems an interesting character haha.
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

fiest19201 wrote: 1 year ago This is such a cool experience. What was it she stuffed in your mouth before taping it? Cloth or sock? She seems an interesting character haha.
It was a sock
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

fiest19201 wrote: 1 year ago This is such a cool experience. What was it she stuffed in your mouth before taping it? Cloth or sock? She seems an interesting character haha.
Thanks. She was crazy, but sex was awesome
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

DuctTapeSilence wrote: 1 year ago Great story! Thank you for sharing and can’t wait to hear more.
Thanks
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

Canuck100 wrote: 1 year ago Very hot story. Even though it was non-consensual at first, I’m glad that I turned out to be an awesome experience for you. Kind of jealous, actually ;)
Thanks
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

You know what they say about redheads: they make the best bondage Stories

J/K.

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad that after the scare you got to enjoy your... Night 😅.

Can't wait to read more of your stories.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Kidnapfiend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapfiend »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Great bondage story.
Thanks
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Damn, Im really looking forward to more stories about her, sounds like a fun (but crazy) gal.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I like this story because anything nonconsensual is generally acted out in TUGs, but this one involves some nonconsent without seeming to go too overboard. What an experience. And yes, she sounds crazy, but memories with the crazy ones really stand out!
Simon19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simon19 »

Last edited by Simon19 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

What a great story. Definitely one of my fantasies as well. Can’t wait to hear more of your adventures with her.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I love the story too! I am on both sides of the “Non-consensual” aspect. Generally I would be opp, but if it was a woman I knew I would have a hard time being too upset about it. Especially with what all she did for/to you. I think I would forgive her as long as she promised to do it again 🫢🫢
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Great story. Love blowjobs when Tied up😎
Koirtza
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koirtza »

Now i´m horny
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic