Glenn / What are Zip-ties? (MM/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
tightxropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Glenn / What are Zip-ties? (MM/M)

Post by tightxropes »

Thanks for your patience...been a bit busy, here goes my next story with Glenn:

It's been a few weeks since my last encounter with Glenn, and you'll recall he'd asked me to come and do some office work at his home. He was also a Real Estate agent outside of his artistic life. I'll go forward a bit in time and skip a lot of boring logistical stuff (it became hard to schedule when I would go and help him). Glen offered to come pick me up, it was mid-day...I saw his SUV pull into my driveway, strolled out with a wave then got into the front passenger seat. He greeted me with a smile, slowly pulled out the driveway and we were on our way.

"I need to make a quick stop before we get to my place," Glenn said. "I've got a lot of paperwork for you to help me with, you'll be tied up for a while."

This comment was not lost on me. And where were we stopping off? He quickly let me know. He'd been a Real Estate agent for 20+ years...the lifestyle allowed him to also work in the Theatre over the summers. I'd never thought he did anything else.

We pulled into a driveway of a home that was vacant with a for sale sign out front. Glenn had a garage clicker, pressed a big white button in the center of the small device and we gently rolled into the very spacious garage. Once stopped, he climbed out first, I stayed put for a few seconds until he called out from behind the SUV.

As the garage door closed he asked, "Can I get a hand real quick?

I hopped out and made my way to the back of the SUV...the trunk door was up and I was staring into the cargo area, back seats were down and there was a blanket, a small-ish cardboard box and a duffle bag. Glenn slid the box towards us, opening it, there were a bunch of flyers.

"These are for this listing..."

He hands me the box, directs me to a door to the right. "That will take you into the house, just put the box on the little side table in the hallway, it'll be on your left a few feet in...and come back."

I did as he asked then came back, returned to the back of the SUV. Door was still open, the blanket had been carefully laid out, and no sign of the duffle bag.

I felt Glenn behind me. "Put your hands behind you, I'm going to tie you up...be quiet, don't say a word."

A mad rush of feelings, I felt wobbly and quickly nodded - a word or sound began to come out of my mouth, alas...no luck. His right hand came over my mouth, firmly...and his left pulled me into him.

"Be quiet, I said. I need two hands to tie you."

He felt my body give in, released both his hands and pulled my wrists behind me. I am sure you know what zip-ties are (never knew what they were until this encounter)...they were in the duffle bag and Glenn quickly looped them around my wrists, cinched them firmly, I felt a tug and then heard a clipping sound. I looked behind me, he clipped the excess from the cable tie head with some scissors. It was quite different from the softer rope used in our first encounter. Glenn warned me to keep my head forward and in a rough manner, blindfolded me. I had no choice but to obey. It was getting rather physical and forceful.

I then felt something pressing onto my mouth, my lips parted and the eventual gagging began. It was a knotted fabric which he tied very tight behind my head. Then I felt another applied over that one, covering my lips and further securing the first gag. Then, something went over my head...a loose fitting hood of sorts and I felt it cinch loosely right around my neck.

Glenn then turned me around and urged me to sit on the edge of the trunk, I felt him climb in and he pulled me back, sliding me over the blanket, into the cabin...then zip-tied my ankles, another clipping sound signaling completion of restraining that area.

He then urged me to lay on my left side...and said we were going on a short drive and to just "stay put and relax." I felt a blanket being thrown over me...it was rougher than what I was laying on. The sounds of the rear car hatch closing, front door opening, garage door opening followed and we were on our way.

End Part 1.
Last edited by tightxropes 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
andykasab72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andykasab72 »

So excited for the next chapter! Loved your Peter Pan story and cant wait to see what kind of trouble you get into with glenn this time around ;)
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Very hot, love surprise bondage buddy situations.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! Though it’s a shame you’re not dressed in the Peter Pan tights again. Looking forward to where this goes!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great tsart. Glenn is the sort of friend many here would like to meet.

Zipties can be painful. I hope you managed to stay still back there. Don't make us wait too long to find out...
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Hi wondering what happens next :)
🐦 @justinkgy
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

Good start
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That must have been an exciting ride. Wonder where he will take you next …
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Excellent
tightxropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightxropes »

Friends, thanks for the positive comments. I’ll get part 2 up next week. Just slammed with work right now. 😷
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Yay!! Can’t wait! Good luck with your work stuff too
🐦 @justinkgy
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

Great so far! More please!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Great start! Would love to hear more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
tightxropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightxropes »

Hi everyone! I've been traveling for work. Finally some down time and I can continue with this. Here goes and thanks for being so patient!

Part 2.

A sometimes smooth, sometimes bumpy ride lasted 1/2 hour or so. I felt us up going uphill with some turns, eventually getting on another flat road, the car slowly coming to a halt. The back of the SUV opened...I hear sounds of Glenn getting organized. Then feel his hands on my ankles: "clip"...the zip-ties are cut and he urges me out and gets me to stand. I was a bit wobbly and waited until he closed the car up.

"Follow my lead, we're going to walk slowly," he said.

Glenn took me by the left arm with my zip-tied wrists - now quite uncomfortable. And we did just that, a very slow, deliberate walk. I'm still hooded...my gag firmly in place...I tried to make a sound here and there but they were muffled.

The sound of a door unlocking, we enter...we go up some stairs, hardwood floors I distinctly recall. Glenn guiding me with words and his hands. Another sound of a door opening, Glenn slowly ushers me into a room which feels smaller. Eventually I'm sitting in a wooden chair and feel rope being tied around my ankles, then my upper chest, securing my arms to my torso. Glenn cuts the zip-ties around my wrists...another crisp clipping sound. He makes sure my wrists are ok by giving them a light massage. Then ties my wrists again with rope and slowly and methodically uses more rope to secure me to the entire chair. Then finally, the hood comes off. My eyes eagerly look forward as i see Glenn in front of me and he's got a sly grin forming as his kind eyes stare back at me. I could not hold the gaze and searched my surroundings. This must be Glenn's home and I'm on the 2nd floor in what looks like a home office.

"If you are having fun, just nod yes."

It took me a few seconds to do as he asked. I nodded and made a muffled sound: "mmmph." But I was confused. It all felt good...and I was uncertain of what was going to happen next. What did this all mean?

"I've kidnapped you...do we need to call your parents and let them know you're safe? Did you tell them how long you'd be gone? " he asked...still grinning.

I wanted to speak and began pleading through my gag..."mmph, mmm mmmph..."

Glenn replied..."I can't un-gag you, my dear boy. I can't trust that you'll remain quiet and I musn't have the neighbors hear you."

I stared at him, eyes pleading...quietly nodding my head to show I understood the rules. Glenn moves behind me and slowly removes the first layer of the gag. The knotted cloth in my mouth remained, moistened from my saliva...”mmpph…”…..still pleading with my eyes.

"Ok, I am going to remove this as well but no sounds, OK?"

I nodded. Glenn removed the gag, then places his left hand over my mouth firmly, again. I could hear and feel his breathing getting quicker and deeper. Mine was measured but gradually accelerating. I was deeply aroused and recall being so throughout the entire encounter. I feel movement...he suddenly slides his hand from my mouth, cups my chin, quickly presses a piece of cloth into my mouth and starts taping my mouth shut. I believe it was white tape, soft...he pulled some off the the roll, placing it over my lips.

"Keeping your head facing forward." he said firmly, pulling tape and wrapping it firmly around my head and over my mouth several times, helping keep my head forward, securing the piece of wadded up cloth in my mouth. I thought the previous gag was secure. This was tight…quite effective, I could only muster a few faint "mmphs" and felt totally helpless. So, this is what it feels like to be kidnapped.

End Part 2.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Bravo. I have high hopes for the story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Everyone here would love to have a ” friendly kidnapper” like Glenn (or to be Glenn). Great continuation, looking forward to reading the next parts
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

Yet again, another great part. I hope we get to read the next part soon.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

An idea just came to me. Force him to strip down to his underpants and socks. Then tie him to a chair. You can hold him for a $250,000 ransom.
tightxropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightxropes »

Thanks for all the comments...to take a real-life experience and revisit it, it's pretty intense. I'm transposing from a written journal and making some adjustments to make things flow better...but it's all accurate. Again, appreciate your patience.

Part 3:

Glenn makes his way to his desk which was directly in front of me. There was a desktop computer, a land-line phone as well as other desk accessories. He opens a drawer and pulls out a Polaroid camera. The look on my face made him chuckle...I shook my head no at first, pleading through my gag.

"Now, now, it's going to be OK, I just need some collateral," he remarked, and began snapping away.

He took 3 photos, gently placing them on the desk to process and then put the camera aside.

"I'll show them to you once they process...then will need to step out for a bit. I need to make sure you won't be escaping."

Glenn checked my restraints, making sure the ropes were secure and that I would not be able to free myself. He explained that I needed to be "somewhat" comfortable in my bonds and if it was painful in anyway to shake my head no. I felt nervous...not sure how long he'd be gone, but decided to stay put and see if I could endure this...I nodded to let him know I was OK.

Then, Glenn reaches behind him, turns to me, showing me the photos...I was stunned..."I am going to tuck these away in a safe place..." he said.

He disappeared behind me. I could not turn my head to see. He made his way down the hall, I heard sounds of a door opening, and maybe a drawer opening as well. Then the sounds of Glenn returning. He's holding something in front of me...

"I'm going to put this over your head and blindfold you, OK?"

He gently guided a tan colored nylon stocking over my head. It clung tightly to my face and he pulled it down over the gag, all the way down past my chin were it firmly grasped my neck. After making some adjustments, it fit perfectly over my eyes, chin, etc. I could barely make anything out but saw Glenn get a white piece of cloth with which he blindfolded me. I feel the knot cinch behind my nylon hooded head.

"OK, I'll be back soon...don't you dare go anywhere..."

End Part 3.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really enjoyed the new parts, Glenn really seems to know what he's doing!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I somehow missed this at first but am pleased to find there's more to the story of you and Glenn. Your tales are well written, well edited, and quite hot. More, please!
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

May we assume that Glen is going to stage a phony kid napping for ransom?
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

awesome story, and this is a true story?
tightxropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tightxropes »

Hello there, yes it is. I will be finishing it soon. Thanks!
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Can’t wait for the next chapter ;)
🐦 @justinkgy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic