Queen Constrictor (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FearHaven
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Queen Constrictor (F/M)

Post by FearHaven »

A true story, told from my perspective.

I was paralyzed with no way of communicating, no way of moving, no way of anything. She could have done literally anything to me, with people standing 3 feet away and nobody would have noticed my suffering. Except there was nobody else... just us.

It started on a Sunday night. This was the night she had been planning all week. At around 10pm I changed out of my day clothes and put on a pair of black panties with a pair of tight fitting black leather pants over the top. I had no shoes or top on, and I could still see my black toe nails that Mistress had painted for me a couple weeks prior. This made me feel very feminine and sexy. The leather pants were mainly for her pleasure, as she had bought them for me and requested I wear them.

When Mistress entered the room her eyes lit up and a smile grew across her face as she spotted me in the leather pants.

"Oh my god, you look sexy" she said.

I smiled back at her and lied down on the bed, relaxed with my ankles crossed and arms held above my head, as I watched her disappear in to our walk-in closet for a while.

She emerged moments later wearing a black lacy gown with pink panties underneath, holding a bunch of equipment in her hands that she placed on the bed before walking outside for a cigarette.

I glanced over towards the items that lay on the mattress out of curiosity, and what I saw was 4 bondage belts, a roll of cling film, PVC tape, 2 large white socks, and a sewing kit (which really peaked my curiosity). A few minutes later, Mistress entered the room once again and immediately climbed on top of me, sitting on my crotch, pressing her weight down against me as she stared directly in to my eyes from above. She then began rubbing both of nipples, which began to make me extremely amorous.

"You were playing with yourself for quite a long time earlier tonight weren't you?" She asked me.

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"And what is it you were fantasizing about while touching yourself, Little Wolf?"

I paused.

"If you don't tell me, the session stops right here!"

I really don't want her asking me this, as I'm embarrassed to tell her about my fantasies. However when she's playing with my nipples, stimulating my brain with pleasure and threatening me its incredibly difficult for me to resist.

As usual, I caved in and told her. She then proceeded to fish more information out of me using the same methods. Its truly remarkable what you can get out of someone when you flood their brain with dopamine. Though fear and threats of pain will work just as well. Luckily for me however, Mistress has not resorted to such measures... yet. She continued to sit on me, playing with my nipples in a bid to overstimulate me as she sat there listening to my moans with a wicked smile on her face for quite some time.

Afterwards she climbed off me and instructed me to stand on the floor by the bed.

"Take off your pants and put your stockings on" she said, and so I did.

She then grabbed the rolls of cling film and PVC tape.

"I'm going to put you in a tight corset tonight" she said, while standing before me, holding these items in her hands.

I exhaled the air from my lungs and sucked in my stomach as she started wrapping the cling film tightly around my torso, from just under my nipples, right down to my pelvic bone. When she stopped I relaxed for a few moments before she started wrapping me again. This time even tighter with the PVC tape over the top of the cling film, for a much more secure, better looking and snug fitting corset.

By the time she was finished I could barely breathe as I normally would. My stomach was compressed, and my entire core felt very rigid and stiff. She then instructed me to lay back down on the bed. And so I did very slowly, trying not to strain anything as my flexibility was being severely limited by the tight corset. Once I was laying down she grabbed one of the leather belts and wrapped it firmly around my ankles. Then she took another belt and did the same around my knees, binding my legs together so that I couldn't get up and and run away.

"Hold out your wrists she said." as she presented two thick leather cuffs.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, as I allowed her to cuff both of my wrists.

She then fastened a third belt around my upper thighs and zip-tied my cuffs to that belt, so that my hands were bound by my sides. And if that wasn't secure enough Mistress placed a fourth belt tightly around my lower arms to restrict movement there as well.

Once I was fully bound she climbed on top of me again and smiled sadistically. I couldn't move an inch, I couldn't take any deep breaths and my body was being compressed even further under her heavenly body baring its weight down upon me. She then grabbed my nipple and started to tie a blue thread around it, one that she had pulled from her sewing kit. She then did the same for the other nipple.

"Dear god." I thought to myself. I hope she doesn't attach this thread to anything else. She could easily run the other end of it to an anchor point else where in the room, to put some tension on the line. She could even tie my nipples to my toes, or even worse... my dick.

All of a sudden she held two large socks (bundled together) in front of my mouth and said "Open wide."

I opened my mouth and she aggressively shoved them inside, stuffing my entire mouth before sealing it shut with multiple layers of PVC tape that she wrapped around my head. There was absolutely no way I could push them out, let alone speak. All I could do was muster a few muffled moans, at best.

She just smiled at once more and said "I'm going to sit on your face while I attend to your cock now." My heart sank into my chest as I began to wonder what she was going to do down there. As Mistress changed her position I tried to take a deep breath before her ass came down on my face, but the tight corset wouldn't allow for that to happen. I managed to get another shallow one at best and before I knew it my nose and mouth were being pinned under her gorgeous ass.

While laying there holding my breath I could feel her finger tips wrapping something around my dick.

"Fuck." I thought.

"What if she really is going to rig my genitals?"

Moments later she lifted her ass to allow me some air, before pinning my face down again and continuing her craftsmanship.

This went on for a while, until I heard her say "So pretty."

"What's so pretty?" I thought to myself.

And then suddenly it occurred to me... she's decorating me!

Motherf@&#er!

Finally she got off my face and looked down at me with a real 'proud of myself' look in her eyes. I looked down at my dick and yep, there it was, a pretty blue bow. I had a pretty blue bow wrapped and tied off around my erect dick, to deliberately degrade me. Then suddenly the smile disappeared from her face as she grabbed my throat and began to squeeze tighter, and tighter, until I could feel the life escaping from within me.

"I own you." She said, as she stared directly in to my eyes with a stern look on her face.

I couldn't respond in anyway. I couldn't nod my head because she had such a firm grip on my throat, and for some reason I couldn't even moan because I had no access to oxygen. She wasn't crushing my windpipe or anything, merely applying pressure to my arteries, but nevertheless I couldn't respond in any way, and I certainly couldn't move any part of my body either. The combination of the stuffing gag, belt bondage and tight corset had rendered me completely helpless in every way.

"I own you completely." She continued to say.

"I control when you breathe."

"I control when you eat."

"I control when you sleep."

"I control everything, and I might leave you like this all night."

My heart sank sank into my chest with a mixture of pure excitement and fear. In that moment I was completely paralyzed. I couldn't do anything but lay there and absorb what she was telling me. Part of me wanted to be left like that all night. Yet part of me was fearful of it actually happening.

Fuck it was hot!

After Mistress released her grip on my throat I drew in a breathe of air and I let out a long moan of relief. She then placed her hand around my dick and began stroking up and down rather slowly in an effort to tease me. However it didn't take long before I was wanting to orgasm, and the desperate look in my eyes made her aware of this. Soon enough I was practically begging her, moaning through my gag with my eyes wide open, and with a simple nod of her head she gave me permission to cum. Shortly afterwards she released me from bondage and cuddled me naked on the bed for a while. It felt so unbelievably wonderful.

When it came time to put our clothes back on, it was no problem for Mistress of course. She had her pyjamas on and she was packing up the gear in no time. For me however it was a different story. I couldn't physically stand to complete the task.

Such a simple task.

I just couldn't bring myself back to a normal headspace fast enough to function properly. Instead I remained naked and exposed, hunched over on the floor, trying to think clearly. I have never struggled with snapping back to reality before now. Somehow she managed to keep me in subspace beyond the sessions end, and I ended up going to sleep that night without hitting sub drop as a result.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Wow amazing story,filled with detail and passion.

Thank you for sharing it!!

Is your mistress just that or do you have any other relationship with her?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic