Forced On My Knees (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FitToBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Forced On My Knees (F/M)

Post by FitToBeTied »

I told my GF pretty early on in our relationship that I had wanted to be tied up and tickled, which was an extremely nerve-racking thing for me. I'd never told anyone before and was basically only a lurker on sites like this up until telling her about it, but to my surprise, she was completely supportive! That week we picked up some tools for play (rope, a blindfold, a c-ring. etc.) and decided to give it a try, and since then having her bind and tickle me has become a somewhat regular part of our sex life.

I always encourage her to try new positions and think of new ideas, and one day after university classes she completely surprised me. She had me strip naked and bound my wrists behind my back while I was kneeling on the bed. She then bound my ankles together with the same rope that she used to bind my wrists together. She then used the excess rope to tie my big toes together and then fastened the rope around my toes to the rope around my wrists, creating one line of rope leading from my wrists to my ankles, and another from my wrists to my toes. She then put a sleeping mask around my eyes to blindfold me. She also put the c-ring on me, but didn’t turn it on quite yet.

I had never felt so helpless in my life. Usually with previous ties, I'd have some movement still afforded to me, but this was completely different. I couldn't buck my wrists or ankles at all, and if I moved or struggled too much I'd end up on my side or my front. The tie also made it quite uncomfortable to relax my lower body, so I had to stay kneeling upright and fully in order to fight discomfort. I was all hers.

At first, she just felt me up and down and started kissing me, saying that I looked like a "little gift just for her," until reaching behind me and starting to tickle the soles of my feet. I bucked and laughed, trying and failing to move, but she only did it for a moment. "That's for later," she said. After that, she started absentmindedly tracing my body. I'm extremely sensitive, so her tracing my body caused me to buck and whimper. I strained hard against her movements but there was nothing I could do to escape. She did that for what felt like about 10 minutes until she moved on to kissing and licking my body all over. I feared why she was doing this, and my suspicions were proven right when she started blowing on the spots she had kissed. I whimpered again and leaned into her, only for her to hold me upright and continue her assault. It was around this time that she turned on the ring, sending convulsions up my body that I could only dream of. She even edged me for a little bit, beginning to play with me but stopping every time I got close. I was in bondage heaven.

It was around here that she forced me onto my stomach (like a more traditional hogtie), and I knew what was coming now. I heard the click of a bottle cap and felt baby oil being applied to my bound foot, her hands slipping up and down my soles and between my toes. She started with her hands, and I started to buck and giggle like crazy. She keeps her nails relatively long, and she can be absolutely devilish if she wants to be. She did fast scribbles up and down my feet before doing light tickles up and down the sides of my foot. I was laughing now like I hadn't yet this whole session, it was agony but absolute pleasure at the same time. The ring was whirring and the only thing I could think about was the tickling and stimulation coursing through my body.

She started attacking my toes, and this is where I really started to lose. I was howling and she was loving every minute of it. She attacked between and at the base of my toes, and all I could do was laugh. I couldn't even move my poor toes, as the toe-tie was effectively keeping my feet in place, and she knew it. My poor, helpless feet were entirely hers.

She gave me a quick message break, where I moaned in pleasure. I had asked her to give me messages while I was tied up before and this was the first time she really gave my soles some less punishing attention. She asked if I was ok, to which I nodded. She responded with "You're so fucking hot like this, you know that right? I'm so happy you're all mine."

She stopped messaging me, and before I had a moment to wonder what she was gonna do next I felt a hairbrush rake up and down my soles. I was thrown back into a world of tickles and stimulation, and I was not one to disappoint. I was howling once again, yelling obscenities and trying to get my feet away (to no avail).

When she was done tickling me I was a panting sweaty mess. "I think you've earned it," she said, repositioning me back onto my knees (which took quite some effort as I was pretty useless in helping). She started jerking me off with one hand while tickling the soles of my feet with the other, leaving me to moan and giggle at the same time, leaning my head into her shoulder as she told me how much she loved me and how much she wanted me to finish. I eventually came, slouching in my restraints as she kissed and held me. She left me tied for another minute or two before untieing me, where we had some much-needed cuddling and kissing aftercare. And don't worry, later that night I very much did return the favor!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Great story! Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting this.
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
FitToBeTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FitToBeTied »

RopedByWife wrote: 8 months ago Great story! Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting this.
Thank you so much! I really enjoy your stories and they in part made me interested in posting on here so that means a lot!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really cool story
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

FitToBeTied wrote: 9 months ago ... it was agony but absolute pleasure at the same time ...
Oh how I love and understand that feeling!

Wonderful story @FitToBeTied ! Thanks for sharing it.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic