Self Bondage Obstacle Course M/Self

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Lonely_Bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self Bondage Obstacle Course M/Self

Post by Lonely_Bondage »

Just recently, within the past month or two, I’ve been working on an obstacle course to put myself through while partially self-bound. This is a description of what I have so far:

Beginning at one end of my house, in the master bedroom, I stand mostly naked. Socks are on my feet to prevent them from being used to assist in grabbing ahold of low objects. My mouth is taped up with duct tape, so it also may not be used. Lastly, My hands are cuffed behind my back and my goal is to obtain a key to remove them.

From the bathroom, I step through the room and into the hallway. Here, one PVC pipe running the hallway’s width must be ducked under and a second has to be stepped over. At the other end, just before entering the kitchen, a high up clasp holds a ring with one key. This can be released by tugging on a cord that hangs down to my mid back. Fidgeting around, my bound hands manage to grasp and tug on this, sending the key flying and falling to the floor.

Unable to pick it up with my toes, I have to lower myself until able to get it with my handcuffed hands and then get back up. This key is then taken back down the hall, ducking and stepping over the cross bars again. In bedroom two a locked box sits on the floor and when it is opened with the current key, another is found inside. With this and again down the hall, a door is taken into the garage and attached to the garage door is a lock holding key number three. Backing up to it and on my toes, the lock is undone, letting me take key 3.

All the way back into the second bedroom, a Piece of PVC sticks out from the wall. At its end, a bar just longer than its diameter runs vertically, blocking entry. Using key 3, this can be removed. When no longer blocked, I must then become erect and insert myself to press a button at the pipe’s opposite end. In doing this, a key held high up like the first is ejected, this time electrically, sending it to the floor.

When Key 4 is recovered from its landing spot, the opposite end of the house must be reached again. Set on the fireplace’s hearth, a wooden box sits locked. Key 4 will open this and when hinged back, a dildo is mounted vertically, tip down. This has to be taken with my mouth. With it, I have to return to the master bedroom. Like in bedroom 2 a piece of PVC sticks out from the wall, but this one is not at waist height, is even with my forehead.

On my toes, the dildo in my mouth is inserted into the pipe and like the lower one, a key is electronically released, shooting across the room. This key 5 is not really a key, but strong magnet removed from an old hard drive. It has to be taken into bedroom 3. Inside a closet here, it must be held against security switch. While this is being done, I have to lean forwards, pressing a second switch with my head and also reach one of my feet the opposite direction, pressing a third.

Current now able to pass through all three, a geared motor slowly lowers a pill bottle while the buttons are held. When low enough to reach with my bound hands, it can be opened to get key 6. Down the hall, past the bars, into the kitchen key 1 was discovered just outside of, a small locked box can be opened. Inside, the handcuffed key is found.

***To clarify, each key in this obstacle course is on its own ring, along with a circular tag, telling where it is to be used. An additional stage is in the plans to be added. Another having to be done in the garage. Just waiting for parts to create it to arrive from China.
Last edited by Lonely_Bondage 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Rube Goldberg would be proud. Stay safe and good luck with the assembly!

Also, please don't forget to gender tag, in this case (M/Self).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic