After school with a friend bondage (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After school with a friend bondage (M/M)

Post by David Han »

At 15 age old, I'm just a boy in my first year of high school with high expectations of trying to get into my dream college of UT Austin in Texas. First of, I needed to get through high school. After a long Algebra period, a long Spanish class, struggling through Biology, passing by Art, feeling not confident in History, being overconfident in Literature, Eating food at Lunch, and going through Politics, it was time for the day to end. Well, not exactly because my new friend Jason has invited me to his house. I took the same bus as him. Now he was 16 so one year above me, but he expressed interest in anime and television shows that I also enjoyed, so we hit off the first day just fine. So, I called my parents and told them I would be at his house. They agreed with me. However, I had no idea how strange this day would be. So I'm wearing my slippers, shorts, a t-shirt, Nike shoes, and red socks. He was more handsome with a Pokémon slipper, a Yugioh t-shirt, white Nike shoes, blue socks, and a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball hat. When we arrived at his house, he invited me inside and poured me a glass of Sprite which I requested. We worked on our Literature assignments when he suddenly turned to me and said, "Hey, I never usually tell people about this, but can you keep this between us" ? I said of course I can. "David, I'm into tying people up". At this point in my life, I was into that as well so I replied, "That is awesome, I enjoy being tied".

He looked surprised, but he said, "So can I tie you up" ? I nodded my head. He told me to remove my shoes, my socks, my t-shirt, my shorts, and leave just my underwear on. I stripped down within like 2 minutes. He then ordered me to lay on my tummy and put my hands behind my back. I did, and he took my right hand and left hand and bound them together behind my back. He then tied my feet. He then connected my feet to my hands. He asked if I was comfortable and I said that I was. Finally he gagged me with a white dirty sock and duct tape. I was helpless. There was no torture this day because he said he was not really into that. I remembered feeling very awesome being in this state. So he kept me tied up while he worked on an assignment, while he ate dinner, and etc...Soon he untied me, and we went on our ways.

There was more tied up adventures between us. About a month later, he tied me up again. This time, it was a little different. He bound my hands behind my back to a lamp post in the neighborhood and I was shirtless. People walking by was giving me weird looks. This did not last as long because we were deeply embarrassed by this and I nearly wet my pants over this experience.

In November, I decided to tie him up. This one was crazy. So we were watching Sunday night football and he failed to predict who is going to win the game. So, I hogtied him the same way he hogtied me during our first experience, but I did not gag him because I did not know how to make it look cool. I periodically tickled his feet and he slightly giggled when this happened, and chewed me out. At this point, I mentioned that I was also ticklish,and that the next time he tied me up, he could also tickle me. He was intrigued by this idea.

This story is a first in a series between us.

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story and first part of your tie up experiences with your friend. Looking forward to reading more
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great story. It's in the adult section so I guess it had some sexual overtones to it? I love he had you strip down to your underwear. When something like that happened to me it was obvious I was enjoying being tied up.
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Great story! Thanks!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Fun read. I hope you will share more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic