Hogtied Heaven - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hogtied Heaven - F/M

Post by boundjoker »

Since my first story got so many reads I figured I'd write another one.

The ropes had been put away for a few weeks now and we hadn't planned another tie up game since. I had, in the earlier years, explained to my wife the different types of bondage out there and what sort I was into and the models I enjoyed looking at (Andrea Neal is the best model ever, this hill I will die on). So herself knew the kind of things I was interested in.

One night we are sitting there watching media content and suddenly my wife shows me her phone screen. Turns out she has been doing some googling. There is an image of Andrea Neal, naked, hogtied on her screen.

"I don't see how that is good for women," she says. "But for you, I think we could have some fun."

I don't want to get into how a woman hogtied like that can enjoy it. Mostly because my wife isn't a full on dom, but also if she is doing homework then there is something good about to happen.

"Ok," I say, nodding. "It's a position I've never been in."

She flicks the screen and a guide, with pictures, appears. It is how to hogtie somebody.

"Get upstairs, do the legwork, and I will be up to do the final bits."

If I had been a cartoon there would have been a cloud of me on the sofa. I was up the stairs and naked faster than Superman changing in a phonebooth. The ropes are all out and I tie my ankles together then just above my knees. Using the long rope I do up another harness, different to the last time but still something in the useful side of setups.

"Face down on the bed," my wife instructs me from the stairs.

I love it. A hot woman in charge, heaven.

I lie down on my stomach on the bed, pushing the remaining ropes over to the side, and wait. I hear my wife enter the room, closing the door and locking it behind her. Something is thrown onto the bed, but I don't move. Need to make sure I am playing my part right. She steps forward and grabs my ankle ropes, giving it a tug.

"Oh, you do like it tight," she says. "Hands behind your back."

I do as told, crossing them.

"No, side by side," she says, climbing on top and sitting on my ass. "Don't move your head."

She grips my hands and lifts my arms up slightly. I feel some rope pass underneath and in a few minutes my hands are nicely tied together. She gives it a tug.

"That was easy," she says, slapping my ass. "Now, legs up."

I feel her shift off me and move my legs up. She passes a length of rope between my ankle loops and tugs it so that my legs are brought down. The rope is then passed between my wrist loop and fed on up to the harness. After a few more minutes she has the whole hogtie in place. I couldn't get out if I tried. Her phone is knocked off the bed.

"Well that was easy," she says. "Now, head on the pillow."

I had lay down crossways, the pillows are not near my head. Before I can say anything there is another slap to my ass.

"Okay, okay," I say.

I start to shift and squirm around. Hogties look sexy as hell but damn you don't see the videos with them moving for good reason. It is an effort to get around so I can have my head on the pillow, not helped by the boner I've been sporting the whole time. Once I get my head on the pillow I breath a sigh of relief. By feet are grabbed and my wife pulls me down onto my side. She is behind me, out of view.

"Now," she says. "That doesn't look comfortable at all. Are you sure you're okay."

"It feels great," I reply. "Come on, let's have fun."

My wife walks around the bed and comes into view. Tonight's attire is a matching red bra and panties, with silk stockings on those legs that I love so much. Her leather straps are on again. She smiles down at me.

"I am getting into this control thing," she says, slowly climbing onto the bed and lying down beside me.

We start kissing, my dick throbbing as this sexy woman is fully in control. It is a great make out session. My wife reaches down and grabs my dick firmly in her hand. She doesn't start stroking, but keeps it tightly held. It's amazing, I am totally in her power.

"Breasts, kiss them," she says, breaking our lip lock.

I wiggle a bit on the bed and start to kiss them both over the bra. My dick keeps brushing up against her legs. In the hogtie I can barely move and she is loving every minute of it. She leans into breast kissing, making them pop right into my face. If this was how I died I would die a happy man.

"Now my stomach," she says, releasing her grip on my dick.

I shuffle as best I can on the bed, my wife lying there like a statue and doing nothing to help me. I move my legs, the rope around my wrists pulling. I can't get free at all. I eventually get my head close to her stomach, sweating from the effort, and start kissing her skin there. I begin to move towards her panties when she grabs my hair tightly.

"Oh no," she says. "You've had all this tied up fun I get some now. Good thing those ropes are different colours, red is the one holding your ankles to your wrists."

She pushes me along the bed slightly, then reaches over and tugs on the rope. Turns out she tied one knot in particular for ease of use. My legs fall back almost immediately and I can feel my muscles ease from the strain. With a firm hand on my shoulder, my wife pushes me onto my back. I don't event get a chance to see her to do, but the panties are off and she is on top of me.

"Go on then," she says. "Struggle for me you little doll, I like when you struggle."

Like a good little sex doll I do as instructed. The look on her face is all I need to know that she is really enjoying it. I will admit while I have always loved the idea of tied up women and maybe having a tied up wife, being the one not in control is fantastic. She uses me then for the better part of an hour, making sure she hits three orgasms before I'm allowed to go.

It was another fantastic session.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great story, it seems you had alot of fun
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A delightful tale. You and your wife were obviously made for each other. Thanks for posting!
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

Congratulations on what sounds like a pretty great experience...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic