Office Chair Escapades! (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Office Chair Escapades! (F/M)

Post by Tiedandtickled »

So when my wife and I where first dating we would play with rope a lot. At the time I had an office chair that we used for our games. One time in particular was very memorable for many reasons. I really don’t remember how but I ended up tied to the chair with my arms to the armrests with rope wrapping all the way from my wrists to an inch below my elbows. She had also wrapped rope around my chest and the chair back. It was a wheelie chair so it had a singular post running down to the wheels. I was wearing slippers (Ugg like) with knee high socks so after she tied my ankles together my feet where definitely getting warm. She used a couple pieces of duct tape to gag me.

After a little bit she tied my ankles to the post and left me there for about 30minutes to see if I could escape. I could not not really wanted to until she untied my ankles and took my slippers off. After retying them she had fun tickling my socked feet for a little bit until finally untying me. It was a fun time.
Last edited by Tiedandtickled 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds fun, but surely it would have been better to take your socks.off.to tickle.your bare feet. I love tickling tied up men's bare feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic