First time I tied my wife (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time I tied my wife (M/F)

Post by Tiedandtickled »

Very shortly after I met my wife I introduced her into bondage and TUGs. I have plenty of stories to share during that time and will hopefully share them over time.

The first time I tied her was pretty simple but exciting. I had her put her wrists together I feel front and used a two column tie to secure them. After a little bit of teasing and tickling I brought her into my bedroom, remover her shorts and underwear and then frogtied her legs. After some more foreplay we eventually had sex with her tied and it was the beginning of a ton of fun and sexy times.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A lovely start, I would love to hear more of your adventures.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Tiedandtickled wrote: 2 years ago Very shortly after I met my wife I introduced her into bondage and TUGs. I have plenty of stories to share during that time and will hopefully share them over time.

The first time I tied her was pretty simple but exciting. I had her put her wrists together I feel front and used a two column tie to secure them. After a little bit of teasing and tickling I brought her into my bedroom, remover her shorts and underwear and then frogtied her legs. After some more foreplay we eventually had sex with her tied and it was the beginning of a ton of fun and sexy times.
Frogtied! To be honest, I had to look that up. lol. That's the one tie my husband has a problem with.
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago
Tiedandtickled wrote: 2 years ago Very shortly after I met my wife I introduced her into bondage and TUGs. I have plenty of stories to share during that time and will hopefully share them over time.

Frogtied! To be honest, I had to look that up. lol. That's the one tie my husband has a problem with.
Same here, I usually just use a two column tie to get the job done and it’s not really anything pretty. We’ve actually switched to using straps, cuffs, and belts to make things easier and quicker.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Tiedandtickled wrote: 2 years ago
Same here, I usually just use a two column tie to get the job done and it’s not really anything pretty. We’ve actually switched to using straps, cuffs, and belts to make things easier and quicker.
We really only use rope, but I'll mention straps for this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic