Bound and forgotten - F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and forgotten - F/M

Post by boundjoker »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been into bondage since my early teens and now in my ripe old thirties I've been lucky that my wife has indulged in my interests. Sadly she herself isn't so much into being tied up, but man when she has me tied up she really leans into the Dom side of things. This is a story that happened this week.

---

For the longest time I've had some bits and bobs around that I could use to tie myself up or be tied up. Since my teenage years I've mainly used things that I could easily get out of - such as velcro straps and stretch bands. Sadly my earlier girlfriends not only had no interest in bondage but made me feel like I was a freak. When I first met my now wife I slowly introduce her to the idea and from time to time I'd get lucky and come home from work to find her tied up to some degree. Mostly though I am the one being bound, which is just as awesome when you are at the mercy of a hot piece of ass that loves to lean into the Dom side even if she won't admit it. While we've used ribbons lately and I've had a ballgag for years we've never had any sessions with rope. So on a mad whim I purchased some. The day they arrived I showed them to herself.

"I'm thinking we try these out later," I said, showing her the package.

Usually this is a hit or miss situation if she isn't in the mood for a tie-up. But she looked at them and smiled.

"Okay," she said. "But you're the sex doll."

Works for me!

Fast forward to the night. The kids are long in bed and dead to the world. We're watching some nonsense on Netflix and I am going insane in my head thinking about the ropes. She moves over on the sofa and lies down with her head on my lap.

"Woah there," I said, rubbing her perfect ass. "I'm going to get tied up now. Don't you be falling asleep."

"Sure, I won't," she said. "I'm watching this."

I get up from the sofa and run upstairs. Getting undressed at speeds that would impress Superman, I pull out the ropes and my ball gag. I got five 5 metre lengths and one 15 metre one. I'd been looking at how to do rope harnesses, so using the 15m length I do one on myself which didn't turn out too bad. My thinking was that i could use the harness to attach some rope to for a cinch knot on my hands. Next, lying on the bed, I tie up ankles together and then above and below the knees. The cotton ropes feel great and I am erect just from the sensation of my legs being bound. Following another guide I make a cinch loop, then attached the rope to the harness behind my back. I take the excess and loop it around my chest. Taking up the ballgag I pop it into my mouth and strap it in, my penis is throbbing at this stage. I take a picture of the corner of or bed and send it to my wife, then leave the phone close so i can see when she sees the message.

Finally i take the cinch loop and twist it, then put my hands through it cross-wise and pull it downwards. It tightens and I am in literally heaven. Lying back on the bed I lie totally naked, totally tied up and gagged, getting more and more aroused at the thought of my wife coming up the stairs to see me.

I spend the next few minutes struggling, enjoying how restricted i am. But after a while I look at the phone. I've been tied up for twenty minutes and she still hasn't read the message. I figure I give it another ten before trying to get free.

Ten minutes more of struggling and she hasn't arrived up. What's worse is the cinch loop isn't behaving like I expected, I guess the twist adds to the troubles. I am not in pain, but I cannot get free.

So I do the only thing I can...I struggle to my feet and start to hop through the house naked with a fully erect cock bouncing on each hop. The stairs present a challenge. Lowering myself to the ground, I butt shuffled over and slowly went down. I'd say it took me about five minutes. Then, of course, the real danger zone. Our front door has a huge window in it. Anyone passing would see me tied and gagged and naked...which sorta turned me on even more.

At the foot of the stairs I get up and hop into the living room, to see my sexy ass wife having sexy sleeps on the sofa.

"Uhh, mmru hooo," I mumbled through my gag. [Um, hello?]

She opens her eyes, those green eyes, and stares at me sleepily. Then she slowly sits up.

"Oh, well now," she says.

"Uoo, fll aseep," [you fell asleep]

"Shut up nobody cares what you've to say," she says getting up and coming over to me.

She flicks my dick and admires it's bounce. Then grabs the harness and starts to examine my rope work.

"Oh I do like this," she says, leaning in and grabbing my dick firmly. "We should have gotten ropes years ago. Over on the sofa, now."

I'm slightly put out that she fell asleep, but thirty minutes of bondage is draining blood from my brain to my dick. But still I want her to work for it a little so I shake my head. The slap to my ass was both unexpected and amazing.

"Over now, or else," she says.

I hop over to the sofa, getting slaps each time to my ass to speed things up. Lowering myself down i stretch out on it, hands under my back.

"Now, you sit there and wait," she says.

Pulling off her top she drops it over my eyes. I moan into my gag and hear her leaving the room. I don't know how long I'm lying there. Eventually the top is removed and I see the lights in the room have been dimmed. My wife steps into view. She is naked, aside from these knew leather straps that I have never seen on her legs in criss cross patterns. Her hair is down, she looks like she brushed it straight. I love her hair like that. She stands beside the sofa and looks down on me, smiling.

"Oh I do like this," she says, pending down and tugging on the harness.

She climbs on top of me and then is in full control until we both climax. It was awesome. I should have gotten ropes years ago.
Last edited by boundjoker 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Such a great story, love how she ended up enjoying it as well!

Protip: the (x)/(y) tags are supposed to show that X ties Y, bottom case for minors, upper case for adults.

Hope to read more stories from you!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
boundjoker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundjoker »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago Such a great story, love how she ended up enjoying it as well!

Protip: the (x)/(y) tags are supposed to show that X ties Y, bottom case for minors, upper case for adults.

Ah thanks for that, never pegged that myself. For my next story I'll use that formatting.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

boundjoker wrote: 2 years ago
Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago Such a great story, love how she ended up enjoying it as well!

Ah thanks for that, never pegged that myself. For my next story I'll use that formatting.
This is a fun story, I'm glad you decided to share!

You can edit the title of this story to say F/M as the tag by clicking on the little pencil icon at the top of your post - you'd probably attract more of the F/M crowd to this story that way!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

What a fun story, thanks for sharing. It'd be great to live close to a couple like you two...
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

fun story, really enjoyed it
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Very lucky to have each other! Awesome story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic