Tied up and Sockgagged in the cottage (MF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied up and Sockgagged in the cottage (MF/M)

Post by Racer »

The next time my friend and his girlfriend had me Tied up, was in his dads countryside cottage.
They often were in the cottage over the weekends and holidays, and he had asked me to come by for a swim, a beer and some food. I drove to the cottage on a hot summerday, it was only 1 hour from my home, so not that far. She was wearing a small sports-top, small gym shorts, Black Converse High and of course White slouch socks. I was starring at her Slouch Socks when i got out of the car, Suddenly i remembered the feeling and taste, when she had me gagged with them a while ago. I guess that they noticed, that I was starring at her socks, but didnt say anything. We got a beer and sat down outside, talking, laughing, relaxing. After we had finished our beer, we went to the shed, looking for some bikes. In the shed she Suddenly Said to him, with a little laugh “Wanna try some fun? Then put your hands behind your back”. We both looked at her, she had a rope in her hand, but he was very fast, at got the rope out of her hands. They were fighting, just for fun, for the rope a while, but began whispering together. Then she ordered me “Hands behind your back”. I knew that they were going to tie me up, and after a short thinking I asked “why”. “Because we are going to tie you up”, she replied. I took a step against him, turned around and held my hands behind my back. He began tying my wrists together, and I began to feel excited. I also felt a boner in my shorts was underways, and it just got bigger and bigger.
It was impossible to hide my boner only wearing loose gym shorts! As he was working with the rope, and tightening the knots around my wrists and elbows, my boner was just getting bigger and bigger. They both noticed my boner, and with a little smile he asked “do you like being tied up?”. Well that was i tricky question! Of course I enjoyed to be Tied up, but it felt embarrasing to admit, that he, my best friend could give me a boner. On the other side, if I Said no, he might never tie me up again. But this was i real adventure, so i decided to be honest, and answered “yes it’s so fucking good”. They both smiled at me, and I remenber that she Said something like “well with that boner it looks like he like it”.

He finished tying my hands and elbows, and I felt completely helpless. While i was trying to get out of his tight ropes, they were looking at me and whispering something i couldn’t hear. A moment later they Said “come on, lets go inside”, and he grabbed my arm and followed me. Inside she Pulled a chair out on the floor, and he ordered “sit Down on the chair”. He helped me Down on the chair, sitting with my hands behind the backrest. A few moments later, she got back in the livingroom with more ropes in her hands. Of course they needed more rope, if they had Planned to tie me to the chair, and that was exactly what they did. They Tied my legs to each chairleg, and finished the work tying a Long rope around my body and the chairs backrest. I couldn’t move! Even not a bit! It was impossible to do anything! But they could do everything they Want! Meanwhile i tried to get out of his ropes, they was sitting in the sofa, enjoing the sight of me sitting totally helpless Tied up. Suddenly he Said to her “ okay, he’s all yours”, and she shortly replied with a small laughter. What would happen now, and what will she do, i had a lot of thought! With a sexy smile on her face, she took of her Converse and slowly took off her sexy White slouch socks. With her socks in her hands, she smiled at me, and took a few steps over to me. I starred at her socks, and i knew what she had
Planned to do. She was so sexy, i felt really dominated sitting helpless Tied up, while she could do what se like to do. She sat Down on my knees and asked “so you like being Tied up right?” I answered a quiet yes. Then she hold up her socks and asked “do you also like my socks? My White slouch socks?” Again this was i tricky question. It was embarrasing that she and her socks actually turned me on, but i couldnt hide my erected dick in my shorts. She stood up and stepped behind me. Suddenly she holds one of her socks up to my nose, she held it tight, and commanding “sniff my sock, sniff”. The smell of her socks made me feel more dominated, and she continued “you like my socks?” I replied “yes i like your socks, you are so fucking sexy wearing these socks”. She smiled “I have heard enough” she said tying the two socks together, just like she did last time she Gagged me. I knew that her socks will be stuffed in my mouth in a few seconds, so I opened my mouth and she stuffed the knot the two socks was Tied together with in. Exactly like the last Time she Gagged me with her socks, she Tied them tight together behind my neck, so I couldnt push them out of my mouth. I tried to push her socks out, and I tried to ger out of his ropes, but as more i struggled, the more they enjoyed watching me. They were sitting in the sofa, both with big smiles and watching me, like they were watching a movie. While i was sitting and struggeling, They were getting closer each other, and she had her hand in his boxers Where his dick was getting bigger. I prentended that I havent seen what they actually were doing, but she had climbed up on him, Where they were whispering and laughing.
Suddenly the both of them got up from the sofa, he went to the sleepingroom and returned with a Black scarf or something like that. And of course he went over to me, and biindfolded me with the scarf. Before he blindfolded me, I saw the boner in his boxers, and I had no doubt, that they were going to have sex. I could hear he went back to the sofa, but she was right beside of me. She Said “now lets try something fun”, and put her hand up in my T-shirt. Then she gave me a serious nippletwister, and I began to struggle again. I continued struggeling, and i guess she went back in the sofa, because i heard them kissing and whispering near me. When the pain was gone i began relaxing igain, but even they were busy with each other in the sofa, she noticed that and went over to me. This time she gave me a double nipple twister, that made me struggle again. While i was struggeling i heard them having sex in the sofa. There was no doubt, that they were having sex!
Even though I couldnt see it! It turned me on, that they were having sex, while i was helpless Tied up and Gagged, and it gave me a boner that i couldnt hide. They Saw my boner and laughed at me, but she asked him “should i help him!”. He replied “yes, do it” and she went over to me and with her soft and warm hand she touched my dick. “May i?” She asked, while she began giving me a handjob. I nodded yes, and she continued with my dick. But not for more than a few secons, then i got a Nice and well deserved orgasm. I felt totally under Their control, the feeling of the tight ropes that holds me captured, the taste of her sweaty socks that keeps me quiet, the blindfold that makes me unable to see anything, and now they also decided if i could have a orgasm or not. That was one of the best orgasms ever!

She removed the scarf from my eyes, and i Saw the two of them standing right in front of me. “So she turns you on right?” He asked. I nodded yes, and he continued “So you get a boner when you see my girl?” Well yes… A bit embarrasing, but i nodded yes again. “Well then you can enjoy her socks while we are talking a shower”. Then they left me sitting Tied up and Gagged, while they were having fun in the bathroom. After their shower, it was my turn. They slowly removed the ropes and her socks, and i went to the bathroom to get a shower myself.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Another great story :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot! And actually a fantasy of mine…
Tiedandtickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedandtickled »

Very exciting story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic