Worshipping my best friends feet for the first time. (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Worshipping my best friends feet for the first time. (M/F)

Post by Raptor »

Story about bondage and foot worship.

For the longest time I've always had a thing for feet. I really can't explain what it is or why, but I have always been drawn to them. Same thing goes for bondage. I could never look away whenever there was a damsel on the screen that was tied up and captured by the "bad guys".

Growing up I would always ask my older cousins (only girls) if I could "play with their feet". Usually this involved fondling/massaging their feet as I hid under a blanket. I've always been embarrassed and in the same breath have put myself in several positions that likely exposed my foot fetish.

As I grew older, I'd try to find ways to bring up my foot fetish in conversation organically to feel out how other people would react. Girlfriends have let me tie them up, and occasionally worship their feet. For some I would warn them ahead of time of my intentions, and some I would put in a nice tight hogtie and just go for it (not maliciously, just allowing me a head start and explaining myself as we went). Some of my friends who were girls would humour me sometimes by talking about how I might want to tie them up and worship their feet.

Fantasies evolved as I got older and while my primary focus was usually their feet, it wouldn't be the only parts I would take interest in while they were tied up.

(I'm new to this site, and haven't seen much foot fetish content so I figured I might try making one and seeing if there is any response.)

Storytime:

Third year university and I'm 22 years old. I'm 6'3 and about 200lbs. I play on the hockey team so I'm athletic in build, and have been rather skinny pretty well my whole life. My best friend at this time lived within walking distance which was great, not only because she was awesome to be around but also meant the ability to go to her apartment and get good glimpses of her feet were abundant.

Kate was a year ahead of me in school and was an active person. She played on a sports team, which meant she was fit but not especially toned due to the priority being performance over cosmetic fitness. She was 5'5, about 120lbs with size 7 feet. She had black hair that went just below her shoulders, and a smile that always gave whoever she was talking to a warm feeling. Although she played sports she had beautiful feet that she took care of, they were very soft and often had a French pedicure.

One night I was reviewing taping for a class I was taking, and I asked Kate if I could practice wrapping her ankle. Of course she agreed not knowing about my foot fetish, and I collected my things and walked over.

When I walked in she was in the kitchen making a snack. "Hey how's it going?" Kate asked as I took my shoes off and made my way into the kitchen. "Hey I'm good thanks, how are you?" We exchanged some small talk before finally she was done eating she asked "so are you ready?". I replied yes and she sat upon the kitchen table with her bare feet hanging off the edge of the table.

She sat with her back against the wall and I started to pull out the medical tape. I took a minute to position her feet and survey where I intended to start. I probably lingered too long holding and touching her feet, but she didn't seem to mind. I started taping a few inches above her ankle and taped all the way down to about 3 inches from her toes.

As we were doing this her roommates were in and around the kitchen, one had taken the same class I had so we worked together to verify if I was taping correctly or not. In the back of my mind I was thinking how all I wanted to do is take the tape and tie her feet together and hogtie her on the kitchen table, however I thought that might not go over very well given her roommates were in the kitchen.

Time went on, I taped each ankle once and took the tape off. She said she was going to head upstairs and have a shower, so I remained in the kitchen to hang out with her roommates for the next little while. As everyone went to their own rooms for the night, Kate and I had planned to watch a movie.

We went upstairs to her room and started to watch Step Brothers. She was wearing a dark blue T shirt that was long enough to just cover her butt, and some short athletic shorts. Lucky for me she wasn't wearing socks and her hair was down as it was still kind of damp. We watched the first 20 mins of the movie when I decided I was going to see if I could make progress on getting closer to her feet.

"Hey Kate, thanks for letting me get some practice taping. The test should be no problem now."

"Don't mention it! I'm happy to help out. I've had it done a few times and it felt like you did everything right!"

Of course I wasn't really worried about how well the taping went, but I took the compliment and started to double down.

"I know sometimes it can be irritate the skin, I can massage them if you want"

she replied quickly "no its fine, you don't want to touch my feet."

"You helped me out, if it caused you any pain it's the least I could do."

"Well I don't get offered a foot rub very often, I guess I should take advantage huh?"

With that I knew I was in. I positioned myself so I could get access to both of her feet, but we could still both watch the movie. As I started rubbing her right foot I began to get hard. This was a concern as I just had some track pants on. I grabbed a blanket to put on my lap to "make it more comfortable for her". Really I was trying to hide the tension building in my pants.

I rubbed her feet for the next 30 mins or so, switching a occasionally to make sure it was even. I focused on her soles mostly, but worked on her toes and her heels too. As time went on I realized I wasn't massaging as much anymore as I started to just touch and observe how her feet felt and how beautiful they were. She didn't seem to notice much, but I think she did realize I had been pretty quiet while at the same time not focused on the movie.

As I realized she was enjoying herself I decided to try and take it one step further.

"I have a random question"

"shoot" she replied

"did you ever play cops and robbers as a kid?"

"Maybe" she said curiously "what is it"

Trying to think of how to frame it without giving myself away "it's a game where basically the cop will arrest the robber, and the robber tries to get away"

"sounds kind of like tag or something" she said somewhat oblivious to what I was implying.

"Maybe a bit" I replied "except the cops use handcuffs or tape to try and keep the robber in jail"

"oh that sounds interesting, I don't think I have done that"

"do you want to try it?" I asked her.

There was a pause. The pause where time stops and you think this can go either way on me, and I almost wish i hadn't said anything at all.

"I guess we could try it, but I don't know how to play."

"That's alright, I can show you"

I could barely contain my excitement. I went back to my sports bag. In there was a couple rolls of the medical tape, as well as 4 hockey laces I had in there from playing pond hockey the previous winter.

"Why do you have all those laces?"

I paused for a minute, terrified to blow my chance to tie her up "This is my bag I use when I got skating but don't need all my gear, so I bring extra laces incase mine breaks or someone else needs them."

She was satisfied with that answer, and I put them on the bed. "So what do we do?" She asked almost confused."Well, I'll be the cop and I've just brought you back to this room. So this can be jail."

She nodded and looked at the ropes. The look wasn't concern, but I could tell she wasn't totally sold on the whole idea yet.

"Hey, look at me" I said softly as I held the side of her arm "you don't need to be scared, I'm not going to hurt you, and its just to have a little fun." She seemed reassured as she gave a little smile and nodded her head.

"Alright, lay down on your stomach." She laid down and I straddled her just below her butt. I gently pulled her hands behind her back with her palms together. I took one of the laces and wrapped it around her wrists several times, before looping it between her wrists to cinch and tighten it. I put the knot just out of reach and sat back for a minute. "How does it feel?" I asked. She paused, testing the restraints.

"It's tight"

I gave a friendly chuckle "it's supposed to be tight silly, but does it hurt?"

She shook her head no. "I'm going to tie your feet together now" I said.

"That doesn't seem like something a cop would do" which of course she was right, and I thought for a second how to respond.

"Maybe not, but I'm not going to take any chances with you." I gave another friendly chuckle and she relaxed a bit and nodded, so I continued.

I sat on her calves and admired the soles of her feet for a minute. It took everything I had not to lick all the way from her heel to her toes. I instead rubbed her soles for a few seconds and grabbed another lace. I wrapped the lace several times around both her ankles, and again cinched between her ankles to tighten the tie. I rubbed my thumbs up her soles one more time and she gave a quiet sigh. I could tell it felt good, and being tied up only made it fee better. I got off the bed and She laid there and tested the ankle bonds.

"And how's that?" I asked

She continued to test the bonds before saying "definetly stuck"

An excited wave rippled through me, 'almost there' i thought to myself.

I grabbed the third lace and without saying anything I bent her knees to bring her ankles to her wrists. I started to tie her Into a hogtie and she asked surprised "what are you doing?"

Without stopping I responded "Well your in jail, but I've decided you should receive some sort of punishment"

"what might that be?" Sounding interested but almost on the brink of agitated.

"Well I said I wouldn't hurt you, I didn't say anything about tickling." And as I finished the sentence I knotted the lace to complete her hogtie. Again I got off the bed and admired my work. She laid there testing the bonds and trying to squirm out, but it was no use. She was stuck and we both knew it.

I walked up to the bed and rolled her on her side. As I did this her shirt came up a little but exposing her belly button. I gave her a playful poke and started lightly tickling her stomach. She laughed and tried to roll back to her stomach. I held her shoulder so she couldn’t but stopped tickling her.

“Your roommates are probably asleep so I don’t want to make too much noise, so you’re lucky.” And I gave her a wink. I thought to myself I could gag her, but I didn’t want to over extend on what I knew could end at any moment as it was.

Instead I positioned myself behind her with her feet around my chest height. Again I started to rub her feet a like bit. She started to melt into her hogtie.

“How does it feel?” I asked her, already knowing she was enjoying it

“It feels really good, maybe even more that I’m tied up.”

This took me back a little bit, and at the same time gave me some courage to take it further. I lowered my nose to the bottoms of her toes, and slowly smelled her feet. They smelled like vanilla, likely from the moisturizer she used when she had her shower. I got a little closer and couldn’t help myself. I took her right foot in a firm grip in my hands, and put her baby toe in my mouth. I sucked on it and circled it with my tongue.

“What is that!?” Very surprised, but not loud enough that anyone else would’ve heard her.

“Just relax” I said “you’re not going anywhere, just enjoy it”

She protested against her restraints but soon realized I was right and laid there tense. I worked my way across her toes, paying special attention to each one as I sucked on her toes and licked between each one. As I got to her middle toe on her right foot she had once again melted into her hogtie. I sucked on her toes for probably 20 minutes with no sound aside from an occasional moan from her.

“How does it feel?” I asked. Again, knowing she was enjoying herself.

“It feels so good” I could tell from the tone in her voice she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

I untied the knot that held her hogtie together, and laid her legs flat in her bed. It was at this point I picked up her feet just a few inches off the bed and began licking the soles of her feet from her heels all the way to her toes. I then alternated, spent a few minutes licking the soles of her feet, then bending her into a hogtie position to get good access to her toes. I went back and forth for probably an hour, with nothing more than a few moans and the occasional “this feels so good” or asking me to switch positions if I lingered on her toes or her soles for too long.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 1130 at night, so I decided unfortunately I should probably go home. I say in her calves and untied her ankles, kissing where the laces had help them together as though it would remedy the marks that were left and licked each sole a few more times. I turned and sat just below her bum again, and laid on her back to give her a kiss on the cheek. I sat back up and untied her hands, again kissing where the laces had held her wrists together. She rolled over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said “I think we found something to replace movie nights” she gave me a wink before getting off the bed and walking me downstairs. We arrived at the door, we talked about when would work to hangout again. I said goodnight and I walked home. The whole walk and into the following days, I couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened, almost needing to confirm to myself that it had actually happened.

We would proceed to have similar hangout sessions many more times, becoming more involved and trying lots of different ways of tying her up. The one common theme was worshipping her feet, it became her new favourite thing.

We’ll see how this goes, maybe I’ll share some other stories of Kate and I.
Last edited by Raptor 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Welcome [mention]Raptor[/mention]! Thanks for sharing the story. I think you'll find yourself in good company here - we have our fair share of foot/sock/shoe fans on the forum!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

You were a very lucky guy! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an interesting story, but don't forget to gender tag this story.
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

I really enjoyed this! It's not everyday that I read a foot worship story that's so well written. If you've got more stories, I'd love to read them!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago This was an interesting story, but don't forget to gender tag this story.
Done! Didn’t realize that’s what the letters meant. oops.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

ColdFire wrote: 2 years ago I really enjoyed this! It's not everyday that I read a foot worship story that's so well written. If you've got more stories, I'd love to read them!
Thanks! It was actually pretty fun to write. Just posted another one!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

milagros317 wrote: 2 years ago You were a very lucky guy! :D
I sure was!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

GMen wrote: 2 years ago Welcome @Raptor! Thanks for sharing the story. I think you'll find yourself in good company here - we have our fair share of foot/sock/shoe fans on the forum!
Thanks! Looking forward to it
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

This story was really cute. Thanks for sharing it!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Yatta9999 wrote: 2 years ago This story was really cute. Thanks for sharing it!
Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

like others commented: very sweet story, enjoyed it very much! Well done!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago like others commented: very sweet story, enjoyed it very much! Well done!
Indeed - and regarding feet, you might look for the Stories of [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] - there you find a lot of them, and if memory serves [mention]NotSeen[/mention] Stories feature quite a lot of foot action too :) And you might also have a look at the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection in the Adult Section.

That said: Welcome [mention]Raptor[/mention] to the board and thanks for sharing your Stories with us.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

ColdFire wrote: 2 years ago I really enjoyed this! It's not everyday that I read a foot worship story that's so well written. If you've got more stories, I'd love to read them!
Yup. This.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago like others commented: very sweet story, enjoyed it very much! Well done!
Thankyou!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Indeed - and regarding feet, you might look for the Stories of @BeautifulHeart - there you find a lot of them, and if memory serves @NotSeen Stories feature quite a lot of foot action too :) And you might also have a look at the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection in the Adult Section.

That said: Welcome @Raptor to the board and thanks for sharing your Stories with us.
Thanks! I look forward to looking into some of these!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Yatta9999 wrote: 2 years ago This story was really cute. Thanks for sharing it!
Thanks for reading!
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Would love to read more of the different ways Kate was tied up during these hot bondage sessions.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic