Detective Dilemma (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Detective Dilemma (M/F)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Admittedly, I got away from my primary focus, that being "Desiree," these last couple of stories. Sometimes when you open the memory floodgates, you don't know what can come out. All good experiences, just the same, but I could write a book on Desiree alone, so I think it's best I continue in that vein.

For those who need a reminder, Desiree is average to medium height, a little curvy but not big, 38DD, with glasses and shoulder length hair.

In searching the Internet for a suitable facsimile, this pic came VERY fucking close. No joke. INCLUDING the glasses. They could be sisters.

I just went ahead and made her my avatar, for, er...reference.

Yeah, I know. Ridiculous sexy, right? Those tits are accurate, too. Had to check the account owner to make sure it WASN'T her.

Why do you think I have all these stories? I never got up off of her.

But, I digress...back to it...

Desiree would usually give me a visual cue if she were in the mood. A walk-by, if you will, in one of her various costumes, based upon her proclivity that evening. I would usually let her know my level of interest by either a flat-out refusal, too tired, etc -- or a race to the bedroom.

SOMETIMES...I would have time for a quick shower.

However, if by chance I got held up by a phone call, etc -- and I eventually saw a sexy fairy making dinner, or Lara Croft doing laundry, I'd waited too long. Missed my window.

Anyway, it's fitting that I used a Velma pic for comparison, because this particular recollection had to do with our "Daring Detective" scenario.

I came in from work that evening and, hearing the door -- she came sneaking down the stairs in a tight white blouse, unbuttoned enough to show a lacy white bra, and a stretch/pull on black mini-skirt, tight as fuck on her cute ass. It was pulled up enough to just show she was wearing white silk panties. She had a prop gun, held up at the ready, like Jaclyn Smith from Charlie's Angels. She looked around a couple of times, ignoring me on purpose, and continued down the hall toward the bedroom. She had on heels, but no stockings. She was no frills this evening.

..."alright, alright"... I mumbled, kind of tired, but I "owed" her from a few days ago when I had morning wood, so I played along.

I knew I was going to make it worth it, however.

She intentionally went into the kitchen to give me time to "capture her," so I slipped into the bedroom, stripped down to the boxers, and plucked a few items from the stash drawer. I chose the duct tape, a length of clothesline and "chloroform" this evening.

If I gotta lose some sleep...why not make it exciting?

I slipped behind the door and waited. She was almost up on the doorway.

As she came in the door, I grabbed her arm with the gun, and pulled her to me, raising the rag to her face.

"What thh..Mmmmggphhh!" "Mmmphhh!"

She yanked around at first...more than I wanted, as I was kind of tired...but I was invested in it by then. I made her drop the gun, then I grabbed her huge, soft boobs, squeezing them tightly, while I kept the rag pressed firmly over her mouth.

"...mmmmpphh....m-mmpppth"....

She finally started to "go under," so I began dragging her to the bed. I flopped her down on her back, and paused "chloroforming" her long enough strip off her blouse, then I grabbed the rope. I began tying her wrists above her head. She was "in and out," interrogating me about my "criminal escapades" -- perfect time to shut her up, I thought. I finished lashing her to the headboard, and ripped off a piece of duct tape.

"Where...are those girls...what did you do...to them-m-Mmpph!" ..."mmmpphh"...

I plastered the tape over her mouth, and smoothed it out firmly to her lips with my thumbs, out to her cheeks.

"Same thing I'm gonna do to YOU, sweet thing," I sneered, pulling her skirt down, then I removed her heels, and tossed them all over the footboard. I sat beside her on the bed and started rubbing her thick, warm mound through her panties, the silky feel of her underwear and soft pussy bringing me partially back to life. She began writhing in delight, "mmmphing" into her gag, before I had to remind her she was being chloroformed.

"Sorry baby...too much talk...it's naptime for you," I said, and pressed the rag back to her face, continuing my groping unabated.

"Mmmph...mmmttph...ylff...wntff...gff uhh...mmph..wahf...wfff...thfff"... "mmmm"......

She finally "drifted off." I looked upon thick, limp body, wrapped tightly in her underwear, growing harder as I relished the possibilities.

I dropped my boxers and opened her front clip bra, watching in glee as I freed her heaving breasts. I squeezed her nipples gently, at first, then a little harder as they started stiffening. I started firmly stroking her mound again momentarily before I slowly peeled down her now damp panties.

I took her nipples into my mouth, suckling them intently. She barely stirred, but was clearly getting turned on, intermittently "mmmphing" quietly into her gag. At one point, after I reached down to fiddle with her moist clit, she "woke up," so I had to put her out, again...much to my delight.

"Nn--MMmmmph!" "Mm-mmmphh"... she weakly protested, falling back "under."

"Not quite time to wake up yet, baby," I said with a husky whisper. "Back to sleep."

Giving her an "eye check," I untied the rope from the headboard and her wrists, removed her bra, then I re-tied the rope around her wrists, dropping them just below her tits. I then mounted her, and being extremely hard at this point, I slowly entered her very wet pussy. It was warm and inviting. I moved slowly initially, then increased my rate of speed, as I thrusted again and again lovingly inside her soft walls.

This carried on for at least another half an hour, or so, and although I was a relatively healthy and definitely younger guy back then, if you're paying attention, I did say I was tired when I came in. Although we had marathon sessions usually...and I was clearly enjoying myself...I decided to wrap this up.

I thrusted a little deeper, attempting to reach her G-spot. Didn't take long. She started losing control and getting loud. I came right away. She followed suit.

"Huummmppph!" "Hummfftgdtfff!" "Mmmmphh!" "MMMMPPHHTT!"

I covered her mouth as she yelled into her gag. She finally finished, and I fell down beside her. She breathlessly rolled to her left side, wrists still tied in front. I started to remove her gag, but she yanked away.

"Hhmmf...mmmmf!" ..."jffft aff lfffll...biff lnngrrf,"... she muffled through the tape, panting, wanting to apparently remain bound and gagged.

She was one freaky chick, I thought. But, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

However, I didn't want to leave her gagged TOO long like that, so I overruled her, peeling off the tape, but as she exhaled, I brought my left arm under her head, and clamped my hand fully and tightly over her lips.

..."compromise"...? I asked.

"Mmm...hmph." she relented into my palm, and pushed herself back up against me. I wrapped my right arm around her, buried my head into her hair, and welcomed the sweet embrace of slumber.
Last edited by AJ_Diletto 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Oh this story is great thanks for sharing! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thank you...I appreciate it.

Finally finished your "novel"...lol...very nice, also... ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic