My crazy relationship with my neighbors 2 (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My crazy relationship with my neighbors 2 (f/m)

Post by 16cftelesales »

part 1

me again, let's keep focusing the fun time with my dearest neighbors, Lucy and Annie.

The time when I just finished playing basketball with my pals, I got message from Lucy.

She gave me this message: where are you boy? we wanna kidnap you in public, yes or no?

my heart kept raising as I typed back her message: OF COURSE

Then I told them my location, they claimed that they would arrive within an hour.

Soon all of my pals left, just me hanging around at the park, I couldn't help myself looking at my phone, worrying that I may miss their fucking call.

I put up my phone to my ear once they called me.

It was Lucy with her deep voice,"boy, wait us at the parking lot."

I ran down to the parking lot with my full speed even though I was tired from playing basketball.

I recognized their van, and the most important thing is, I recognized their body.

Both of them wearing tight outfit, their bodies were about to rip their shirt off, especially Annie, she was wearing a denim shorts which can barely covering her butts, and I wonder if the size of her shorts could hold her thighs.

The way Lucy looked at me just exactly like the time when I naked in their house," Boy, seems you sweat a lot, good time with your dude huh?"

Annie went behind me, being so close to my ear," I like boys sweating...”

Lucy went straight to the point, "Ok, listen. I will be your driver, and Annie will take good care of you at the back of the van, you agree to that?"

I replied immediately, "yes, madam"

Annie further explained some detail to me, "The meaning of taking good care of you, is that I will tie you up, and have you gagged. You agree to that? "

"yes, madam"

Lucy switched the topic,"So, how was your basketball day, boy? Tell me, are you winning?"

"Oh yeah, at the beginning I warraeen?"my tongue was not effective anymore as Annie pulled a sock over my mouth. I could tell that sock was quite a small size, because Annie had to stretch it hard in order to go over my face, until she could finally tied the knot at the back of my neck.

Lucy looked at me ,"keep going boy, I wanna know how the game was going..."

So I tried to make some words with my tongue almost completely blocked by the sock, "iwww, reuiionn..."

Lucy helped with my words,"oh, are you saying that you keep mouthing off to your opponents during the game? how rude it is..."

"auaww, waaa....." I was trying to object her by shaking my head, but it was so uneasy with the gag fixed on my jaws.

Lucy ignored my movement," Tell your friends that you are not going to mouth off to them during the game, because two of your moms are gonna gag you for this, ok? "

Lucy grabbed my phone at my pocket, handed it to me so as to make a call to one of my friend.

The moment I touched my phone, Annie grabbed my hands at my back, starting to tied my hands.

Lucy put my phone back to her face, "oh, seems like you cannot reach your phone, tell your friend's number to me."

"mmmp" I moaned into the gag, hinted her to take my gag off.

"ah,ah,ah,"Lucy shook her head, "you know the rules. Besides, your mouth not yet stuffed, you can talk with this gag ,boy."

"reddcon..reaa,"I put all my effort to say it, but it still a little bit difficult.

Lucy talked to me with her slowly tune,"Take your time, boy."

It almost took 5 to 10 minutes to tell her one of my friend's number.

I couldn't believe that Lucy really phoned to Jeremy, one of my friends.

My face from warmth to boiled at that moment, he is one of my best pals and I cannot imagine that I would talk to him like that.

I guess my face and ears were totally red once I heard Jeremy's voice, "What's up? "

Lucy was using hand free, so we all heard Jeremy 's voice.

Lucy once again using her deeply, slowly voice to instruct me,"say what I told you."

I (irr)am(raaall) not(rrot) gonna(goraa) mouth(wurouu) off(orrf) again(aggearr),

because(wecauuse) two (ruu) of (oor) my(maa) moms(rumms) will (rill) gag (gar) me (wre)

"huh?"

"dude, what are u saying? are you ok?"

"you are weird today bro..."

Above were Jeremy's reaction when I made my statement, as I remember I gag talk my statement to him for 3 or 4 times, until Lucy nodded to me and made a satisfying smile.

When I gave my best to talk, Annie kept her hands busy on my chest, ass and finally my calves, she push me to the back of the van, once she finished all the knots on my body.

I couldn't get my balance and fell into it, I saw several boxes in the van, and sacks, they are too large that may probably pack me inside.
Escapee4520
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Escapee4520 »

Please continue this! This story is so good!!!!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

16cftelesales wrote: 1 year ago part 1

me again, let's keep focusing the fun time with my dearest neighbors, Lucy and Annie.

The time when I just finished playing basketball with my pals, I got message from Lucy.

She gave me this message: where are you boy? we wanna kidnap you in public, yes or no?

my heart kept raising as I typed back her message: OF COURSE

Then I told them my location, they claimed that they would arrive within an hour.

Soon all of my pals left, just me hanging around at the park, I couldn't help myself looking at my phone, worrying that I may miss their fucking call.

I put up my phone to my ear once they called me.

It was Lucy with her deep voice,"boy, wait us at the parking lot."

I ran down to the parking lot with my full speed even though I was tired from playing basketball.

I recognized their van, and the most important thing is, I recognized their body.

Both of them wearing tight outfit, their bodies were about to rip their shirt off, especially Annie, she was wearing a denim shorts which can barely covering her butts, and I wonder if the size of her shorts could hold her thighs.

The way Lucy looked at me just exactly like the time when I naked in their house," Boy, seems you sweat a lot, good time with your dude huh?"

Annie went behind me, being so close to my ear," I like boys sweating...”

Lucy went straight to the point, "Ok, listen. I will be your driver, and Annie will take good care of you at the back of the van, you agree to that?"

I replied immediately, "yes, madam"

Annie further explained some detail to me, "The meaning of taking good care of you, is that I will tie you up, and have you gagged. You agree to that? "

"yes, madam"

Lucy switched the topic,"So, how was your basketball day, boy? Tell me, are you winning?"

"Oh yeah, at the beginning I warraeen?"my tongue was not effective anymore as Annie pulled a sock over my mouth. I could tell that sock was quite a small size, because Annie had to stretch it hard in order to go over my face, until she could finally tied the knot at the back of my neck.

Lucy looked at me ,"keep going boy, I wanna know how the game was going..."

So I tried to make some words with my tongue almost completely blocked by the sock, "iwww, reuiionn..."

Lucy helped with my words,"oh, are you saying that you keep mouthing off to your opponents during the game? how rude it is..."

"auaww, waaa....." I was trying to object her by shaking my head, but it was so uneasy with the gag fixed on my jaws.

Lucy ignored my movement," Tell your friends that you are not going to mouth off to them during the game, because two of your moms are gonna gag you for this, ok? "

Lucy grabbed my phone at my pocket, handed it to me so as to make a call to one of my friend.

The moment I touched my phone, Annie grabbed my hands at my back, starting to tied my hands.

Lucy put my phone back to her face, "oh, seems like you cannot reach your phone, tell your friend's number to me."

"mmmp" I moaned into the gag, hinted her to take my gag off.

"ah,ah,ah,"Lucy shook her head, "you know the rules. Besides, your mouth not yet stuffed, you can talk with this gag ,boy."

"reddcon..reaa,"I put all my effort to say it, but it still a little bit difficult.

Lucy talked to me with her slowly tune,"Take your time, boy."

It almost took 5 to 10 minutes to tell her one of my friend's number.

I couldn't believe that Lucy really phoned to Jeremy, one of my friends.

My face from warmth to boiled at that moment, he is one of my best pals and I cannot imagine that I would talk to him like that.

I guess my face and ears were totally red once I heard Jeremy's voice, "What's up? "

Lucy was using hand free, so we all heard Jeremy 's voice.

Lucy once again using her deeply, slowly voice to instruct me,"say what I told you."

I (irr)am(raaall) not(rrot) gonna(goraa) mouth(wurouu) off(orrf) again(aggearr),

because(wecauuse) two (ruu) of (oor) my(maa) moms(rumms) will (rill) gag (gar) me (wre)

"huh?"

"dude, what are u saying? are you ok?"

"you are weird today bro..."

Above were Jeremy's reaction when I made my statement, as I remember I gag talk my statement to him for 3 or 4 times, until Lucy nodded to me and made a satisfying smile.

When I gave my best to talk, Annie kept her hands busy on my chest, ass and finally my calves, she push me to the back of the van, once she finished all the knots on my body.

I couldn't get my balance and fell into it, I saw several boxes in the van, and sacks, they are too large that may probably pack me inside.
Well thought writing. Please continue.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Fun! I need friends like that!
BrianHarris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrianHarris »

Nice, hope you got revenge at some point!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I'm a huge fan of this story and relationship.
Thank you for picking up where you left, please continue
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Enjoying the second part so far, I hope you keep going
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

I could have used some neighbors like this!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic