Origins (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Origins (M/F)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

I was inspired to jot down this "intro" after a fellow member (whose anonymity I shall preserve, of course) inquired about certain details regarding "Desiree", my ex.

So, being an open book...well, I'm writing about my sex life on here, right...? :D ...I figured I'd share that info with everyone.

There were certain "rules," if you will, in regard to "Desiree" -- she was pretty kinky, alright...if I snuck up behind her with a tight handgag and nipple squeezed those 38 DDs, those panties were usually droppin'....but I couldn't go past certain boundaries that would inflict undue pain or duress on her. Which is how I got away with a lot of what I did...I knew her limits. Different strokes for different folks, to each their own, etc...and all people have their own "borderlines" -- but that's what worked for us. I had no beef about it. I got to tie and gag a beautiful, sexy woman on the reg. What's not to like?

I, myself, was never into what I consider the "rough stuff" anyway. Again, one man's trash, etc...the cliches are endless. Just wanted to give a better sense of what we were about, I guess.

That being said, this particular recollection was the first tie up, best that I can recall.

I knew she was kind of into it from me applying the aforementioned hand gags and occasional light wrist holds during our initial sexual encounters...BUT, I wanted to see how far I could take my fetish, and see how on board she REALLY was.

We decided to skip TV and entertain each other that evening. It had been a long week, it was Saturday night, and we hadn't done anything sexual most of the week, due to work. I had the candles flitting in each corner of the dimly lit room, my jazz playlist going, and a few items beside me on the rug from what would eventually become the "stash."

I was sitting on the bed in my boxer briefs finishing my second brandy when she finally came into the room. Her hair was down and fell around her shoulders. Looked like it was almost dry from her shower. She was wearing a low cut silk red nightie that fell just past her full hips with a matching short robe. Nothing else. I was good with that. Her tits bounced as she joined me on the bed and gave me a quick kiss.

"So...anything special planned for me...?" she whispered, running a finger down my thigh.

I guess she noticed the items I tried to keep out of sight. I was excited, and I suppose I wasn't as careful as I thought.

Hey, it was my first time tying her, ok? Cut me some slack. ;)

Anyway, the cat was out of the bag now -- but she didn't exactly run -- so I gave her a brief smile and got up, motioning her to lie down. She grinned and complied, removing the robe and stretching out on the bed. I straddled her and gave her a few deep kisses while squeezing her breasts, then I took her right arm and tied it to the headboard of our four-post bed, and did the same with her left. I was keeping an eye on her level of engagement/apprehension, and happily, it didn't seem to be a huge deal to her -- yet.

I then moved down to her neck, kissing her gently while squeezing her nipples. She moaned, prompting me to cover her mouth.

..."mmmmpphh"....mmmmft".... she continued to moan into my hand as I raised her nightie and sucked on her breasts.

"Yllfft afff tff fffft mmneeff hufffpp".... she tried to enunciate, and from our past encounters, I can usually make out what she says while handgagged, but I didn't quite get that.

In hindsight, I think it was because I didn't expect her to say what she said.

I raised my hand, and she licked her lips and took a breath before she whispered ..."you'll have to shut me up...won't you....?" as she looked toward the duct tape and scarves next to the bed.

My dick told the tale, my new erection going sideways in my shorts. I managed a nervous grin.

...uh, yeah...YES...we need to make sure you don't make any noise, baby"... I finally said, reaching for the tape.

The sharp "rriiipp" of the two strips coming off the roll made her jump a bit.

It just got me more excited.

I took each strip by each end and pressed them firmly to her lips, alternating the layers slightly so that her entire mouth was effectively sealed.

I was slightly more forceful with the second strip.

"MMMPH!" she said, I guess being caught off guard.

I didn't want to use packing...yet. I wanted to make sure I could reasonably make out any efforts to communicate with me...at least, THIS time.

But...she was muffled enough.

"Mmmph....hmmm".... she cooed, testing her gag. I was ecstatic she seemed to be into this. I tried to keep all future scenarios from running through my mind, and concentrate on the task at hand.

Feeling a new sense of power, and having both hands now free, I removed my shorts. She looked on intently, seemingly in anticipation, herself. I took her breasts back in my hands, sucking and gently nibbling on her nipples.

"Hhmmph....mmmmpphhh".... she moaned with pleasure, tossing her head back. I then went down on her, licking the alphabet on her swollen clit.

If you have NEVER done this, I strongly encourage it. By the time you get to "M"... boy ... she'll be like putty. Believe that.

Sorry...got distracted in my own recollection, there...

At that point, she was moaning wildly into her gag.

"Uhhmmmpph!" "Mmmmphhtt!" "Oommmpphhh!"

I finally got to "Z"... which I usually do twice, for obvious reasons ... and she was good and wet by then. I raised up and slowly entered her with my firm rod. She took it in enthusiastically, grinding her hips as I slid back through her walls.

I took my cues from her, slowing and speeding up per her movement, matching them, all while she was getting more and more worked up. Being constantly restrained seemed to invoke a new dynamic in her, and I was happy to be along for the ride. She was feeling SO good under me, rolling her hips just right, withdrawing then thrusting forward, as I continued to plunge into her over and over again.

She got to the point of ecstacy where she was ready to come. I knew, because she always got loud. She could never help herself.

I loved this about her, because it would always give me a good excuse to handgag her.

"MMMMMPHHTT!" "MMDDRRRFUFFTTRR!!" "MMMMMMPPHHH!" "MMMMMMPH!!!"

She was absolutely yelling into her gag. At that point, I thought maybe I should've used the packing. I came right after, falling full on her as the ride came to a slow stop.

I quickly pulled off her gag because if she was breathing as hard as me, she was hyperventilating.

...."Unhhh!! FUCK!" she exclaimed, exhaling sharply.

I expected the worse. I quickly untied her.

"Why...did you wait...so long...?" she said, panting, barely getting the words out, as I laid down beside her.

I assumed she meant sharing the bondage, and not my timing of finishing during the sex. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it," I said, half like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. " I care about you, and I want you to be comfortable. I want to do what you want."

"Well," she said, still through labored breathing, "I...want...THAT!"

"I...never...came THAT hard...in my life!"

Those are the eight words EVERY guy wants to hear at least once.

VERY empowering.

"You're welcome, baby," I said sweetly, rolling her over to me, stroking her hair. "Whatever you want." I assured her, smiling widely. "Whatever YOU want."

So that was her first time tied...first of many, obviously. Sort of stumbled into it, yeah ... but happy I did, and I wouldn't change a thing. ;)
Last edited by AJ_Diletto 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Nicely written! I’m glad great “first” time has led to more kinky fun! I hope you continue to share more…….
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow this was hot! 🔥

It’s so great that your girlfriend was not only willing to try bondage, but an enthusiastic participant as well.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago Nicely written! I’m glad great “first” time has led to more kinky fun! I hope you continue to share more…….
Thank you! Yeah, it either works, or it doesn't. Glad it did!

I will continue to share as long as the community will have me. I appreciate it. 8-)
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago Wow this was hot! 🔥

It’s so great that your girlfriend was not only willing to try bondage, but an enthusiastic participant as well.
Thank you, Canuck!

I think most women are willing to try...just depends upon the quality of the experience. I think that makes all of the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic