School Daze (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

School Daze (M/F)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

"Desiree" and I didn't have sex EVERY day/night, to be sure. For one thing, with the usual intensity that we went at it, daily sessions would ensure our hearts would burst. Also, we had to make a living, so some nights we'd come home from work too tired, frustrated, etc...and it wouldn't be a priority. We'd make dinner, or order a pizza, etc., watch some TV, and actually just go to bed and sleep, like most folk.

I said that to say that there were definitely days and/or nights that were seriously ALL about sex.

Just not all of them.

This particular evening I got off a little early. Desiree was already home. As I was hanging up my jacket, I was greeted with the vision of her walking by as one of my favorite "characters" that she invoked..."The Snooping Student Reporter."

She had her hair up in loose ties on either side of her head. She wore a tight white blouse, tied at the waist and unbuttoned enough to show a sheer bra, barely containing her ample bosom, which was starting to spill out of it.

She completed the ensemble with a tartan pleated skirt that was two sizes too short, effectively showing off her matching sheer white panties, and she wore thigh-high white stockings with a little ribbon at the top of them.

She was wearing heavy makeup, too. Almost like a whore. I wasn't judging, though. She looked hot as fuck.

She never wore lipstick during our sessions, however.

If you're wondering why, you're on the wrong board. :D

"Hello, Professor," she sensually breathed at me with a coy look back as she walked by. Her cute ass was undulating in her panties as she sexily sashayed down the hall into the bedroom.

That was my cue.

I WAS a little hungry, actually, that I recall...you remember when you're hungry, even if it was years ago...and dinner would've been nice, I'm sure I remember thinking...but she was looking too hot to ignore. I figured I'd eat later.

Fuck it.

And I was going to fuck HER too. Die was cast.

I "sneaked" into the bedroom to "surprise" her, after stripping down to my boxer briefs. I quietly grabbed a few items from our stash drawer.

She was busy "snooping" through my desk, with her back turned to me, bent over displaying that pretty ass.

I put the items on the bed, took her sexiness in for a moment -- and then I handgagged her tightly from behind.

"HH--MMMPPHH!" "Pfffsssrr!" "Mmmmpph!"

It felt so good to feel her talking into my palm. She was struggling...but not TOO much. She was actually rubbing her thick little booty against my now hard dick more than struggling. I took the opportunity to feel her up a bit. I moved my other hand between her legs, firmly rubbing her. She was starting to get wet.

"Hmmmmphh"...."mmmphhh"....she continued, rearing her head back a little, sighing in pleasure. I maneuvered her over to the bed, and whirled her around. She was trying hard not to smile in anticipation of our oncoming passion, and stay in character. I sat her on the bed firmly, then laid her down, holding her wrists above her head. I quickly tied them, then put my hand back to her mouth. She continued to half-protest.

"Mmmphh....MMPPH"... she started, looking up at me with sexy, pleading eyes. But I interrupted her.

"So, snooping around, were we?" I said, in my best villainous voice. "You're a pretty one too, honey. I may have to teach you a lesson."

I kept my hand on her mouth, rubbing her soft titties. They felt SO good in that sheer bra. Her nipples were super stiff. I pinched one gently, and she squealed in pleasure in my hand.

"Mmmpphhh!" "Yllfff nfffrr gff awfff ifff thifff!" she vowed, then I firmly cupped her pussy again, rubbing her clit through her panties.

"Hhhmmmph"... "mmmmphh"... she gasped quietly, rolling her eyes back. She was ready ... And so was I.

I picked up a small prism out of the stash, attached to a chain. It caught the light really well, and was the perfect "hypno" device. I held it above her face, citing a script to "put her under."

"Nnnffff!" Plffft dnnfft!"

She was defiant at first, then she started to "go under."

...."mmmmppphhhttt".... "mmmmm" ....

She gradually went silent, her eyes staring straight ahead. And those glasses. I don't know what it is about her glasses, but FUCK, she is sexy in them.

I put down the prism and "checked" her, rubbing her soft boobs and legs, while she remained "in a trance." I slowly wrapped my fingers back around her lips.

"Now, my dear, you will do EXACTLY as I say."

I was LOVING this.

"Say 'Yes, Master' if you understand."

"Yeth mffffrrr," she said into my hand, monotone, never breaking character.

SUPER fucking hot. I started yanking her panties off, and somehow got out of my boxers.

I was rock fucking hard.

"You will roll over, and take my dick."

"Yethh mssfffr," she quietly obeyed, turning over while moving her knees to the ground, poking that cute booty up at me.

Bit of visual, here -- we had a low bed. It was definitely by design. One of my favorite positions was to lay her across the bed like that and go to town. Hers too.

At least, I never got any complaints.

Since I wasn't exactly looking at her face this session, I took her glasses and put them on the nightstand. I then took one of the scarves from the stash on the bed and pulled it between her teeth from behind, tying it and finishing it with a slight yank, just to get a vocal response.

I loved the frozen/trance play we did, but sometimes you need a little noise to keep you going. Hard to illicit that when your partner is frozen like a statue.

Just sayin'.

..."hmmmmphh".... she moaned quietly from the yank, and that was fine with me

I flipped her skirt up over her back and entered her slowly at that perfect angle. She tried to stay in character, but I guess it started feeling too good, because she started to audibly moan into her gag.

..."mmmmphhh...nnmmmph...mmmphh"....

She was getting me there...but I was still hungry, so I picked up the pace a little. I reached forward to cover her mouth, which pushed me in further.

"Mmphh!" "Mmph!" "Mmphhh!"

I could finally feel her starting to shudder, so I released, as well. She screamed full into my hand.

"MMMMPFFPH!" "NNMMMMFFFTT!"

..."Mmmmmphhtt"....

She eventually finished, crumpling forward on the bed. I removed my hand and untied her, giving her a deep hug on the bed.

"I'll run you a bath, baby -- love you," I said with a forehead kiss and a gentle butt slap, and rose up. She managed a "I love you too," with a grin and thanked me, reaching half-heartedly for her glasses, choosing to take her time getting up. I made my way to the bathroom, determined to eventually make it in to the kitchen, eventually. ;)